3DXChat Community

I'm new to 3D would like to make some new friends

TheGirlYoullFall4

May I say Welcome to 3DXChat! I hope you enjoy yourself! If you need any help with the game in terms of functioning in game or learning the mechanics don't hesitate to give me a PM in game, my ingame name is MrAsh! I'll be glad to help. :)

Hello my name is Hera, let me be your guide through the 3dx community.Once you have created your Avi, you will see that you have a list of maps/locations. Night Club is where a lot of people have been gathering lately to enjoy some music, dance and friends. The beach is quite a nice relaxing place to be for quiet and possibly romantic encounters. Just look out for the seagulls. Sin Club, well the name says it all. That is the place to go to see strippers, male and female. The unfortunate thing is men can't use the poles Also at sin club there is a bdsm room in the back and it has a nice fireplace. If your into the sea, the Yacht is the place to be, enjoy the luxury boat for a great evening watching the sunset. Love Island, quite the romantic spot to enjoy a dance, a fire, a waterfall, or a nice swim (also a beautiful moon). It is quite a lovely spot. The user rooms are other players rooms that can be opened for friends, groups or everyone. Just a note home1 and 2 are your places and you can design them to your taste.

Welcome to our community, hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of new friends. Please be careful as we have not been able to lock up all the trolls. :) we do have a lot of great people that I hope you get a chance to meet.

Have fun!!!

Welcome to 3DChat!  Been here about 4 months and met many great people. I am sure you will enjoy your time. Always a lot of people willing to help and assist with helping you enjoy the experience.

Look forward to seeing you in game.  Please say hi if you are out and about. I will definitely do the same.