1504 replies to this topic

#1501 ExHaran

ExHaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts
  • Locationeverything

Posted Yesterday, 06:49 PM

It doesnt matter how much you join forces and ask for stuff, you get what the Devs want to give you not what you ask for. Its been that way since the game started. And most people who have been around since the beginning know that which is why most don't bother asking anymore.

Because it was too much for asking. One developer isn`t able to satisfy every wish. If they do what they want, why are they asking us for what we need? You can find their topics. They are looking for our opinion, they can`t satisfy everyone. It feels slow how they do things. Or their price is too high.

• Xizl likes this

#1502 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Know what is needed, and those who have very small breasts will hate me for this, but we need titty fucks and capes. 

#1503 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Know what is needed, and those who have very small breasts will hate me for this, but we need titty fucks and capes. 

I don't know exactly why but this has me thinking maybe you have some sort of fetish of titty fucking a big pair of boobs faster than a speeding bullet.

#1504 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSlowly bleeding out somewhere

Posted Yesterday, 10:41 PM

The cape is definitely compensation for a tiny dick so the small breasts won’t be an issue :P

#1505 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted Today, 12:04 AM

So should only be lesbian poses?  Or do you approve of a mix? Not all of us are lesbians and if you want us to support your efforts then we must get some support repaid back.  If you think yelling at them will work go ahead and try.  

you are twisting my words. Where do you see that i say the poses must be only lesbian ? For the couple pose i said i wanted that devs don't create ONLY MF/MT poses but also FF ones (not mentioning MM but it's obvious that they need too). And even if one time they do only FF poses (true ones i mean), it would looks bad that any hetero woman/man (which have at least twice the number of the poses over lesbians) would complain. But you don't have anything to fear anyway, remember, the next update there is more than 10 poses for MF and only 2 or 3 for lesbians (spanking and licking from behind).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: talk, updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users