3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

the fact that i have to say this AGAIN.... this tread is for disussing UPCOMMING UPDATES!. 
that means stuff that have been shown to come in the next update. an stuff from this tread here --->Upcomming content.
 not for you to ask for stuff there is allready treads for that.

here is the tread to ask an discuss sex poses you whant..  https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/

an here is the one for discussing fetures you whant (not sex poses) https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/234-things-i-would-like-to-see-in-this-game/

an finnaly the tread for suggesting clothes https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/788-clothes/

@Gizmo it could be nice if you could start moderating this tread...

5 minutes ago, fantasykitten said:

the fact that i have to say this AGAIN.... this tread is for disussing UPCOMMING UPDATES!. 
that means stuff that have been shown to come in the next update. an stuff from this tread here --->Upcomming content.
 not for you to ask for stuff there is allready treads for that.

here is the tread to ask an discuss sex poses you whant..  https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/

an here is the one for discussing fetures you whant (not sex poses) https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/234-things-i-would-like-to-see-in-this-game/

an finnaly the tread for suggesting clothes https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/788-clothes/

@Gizmo it could be nice if you could start moderating this tread...

We discuss what should be better to get from upcoming updates, including a voting system that means a lot to future updates.

"We" means last ones.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

16 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Ex lol very very very few people that play 3dxchat  check on forum and add to that that some in forum dont even play the game :) 

they come for the company  :) 

you can see the daily numbers forum gets  while discord has arround 2k+ ppl 25 % of total 3dxchat population :)  even tho again many dont go discord

ps New forum had same advertize in game screen ^^

Alivax I belong to Discord.  I go daily.  But I chose to not be a part of 3dx channel because of their rude rules.  My son is on Discord and he does not play 3dx.  I truly do not understand your point.  Discord's usage numbers means nothing.  Some have 5 3dx accounts yet only one account on forum and discord. You assume much and twist the numbers to make a point that is unclear.

2 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Alivax I belong to Discord.  I go daily.  But I chose to not be a part of 3dx channel because of their rude rules.  My son is on Discord and he does not play 3dx.  I truly do not understand your point.  Discord's usage numbers means nothing.  Some have 5 3dx accounts yet only one account on forum and discord. You assume much and twist the numbers to make a point that is unclear.

The rules were removed and moved to not official discord group which was created by Scarlet. So true about many accounts and numbers.

@Gizmo @Lisa 

<size=20><color=black>Kindly put back the option of the clock that was there with the third-party DLL.</color></size>

<size=20><color=black>Kindly put back the option of the clock that was there with the third-party DLL.</color></size>

Edited by Felinia
error

23 hours ago, Ross said:

Pretty sure female avatars in all the games are like that.  At least the ones ive seen 

In second life, when a woman avatar wear high heels, she can set her feet to high heels, if she wear sneakers or flat shoes, she can set her feet flat (speaking of mesh avatars). Ok it's sl and it probably don't work like 3DX for programming, but if you take chathouse, this is the same, female avatars have flat feet when they wear flat shoes. So i think it should be a way for 3DX to do the same. Maybe. But i'm not a programmer so i don't really know :D

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

In second life, when a woman avatar wear high heels, she can set her feet to high heels, if she wear sneakers or flat shoes, she can set her feet flat (speaking of mesh avatars). Ok it's sl and it probably don't work like 3DX for programming, but if you take chathouse, this is the same, female avatars have flat feet when they wear flat shoes. So i think it should be a way for 3DX to do the same. Maybe. But i'm not a programmer so i don't really know :D

I am not a programmer as well. I know that it is possible to do.

4 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Ok you seem to disagree BUT whats ur suggestion? ... cause if u disagree without having anything to suggest thats tell us nothing :)  everyone can disagree just for fun just fgor whatever  but the suggestions count n matters .

Now discord has obviously more numbers so polls are better there voting wise instead the forum but most important discord make it feel a lil moe closer :) playerbase wanted devs close now you have devs close than ever (discord)

Sexgamedevil since August made some huge leaps n got closer to the comunity and if someone reads this forum its again full of complains ..like come on when are you gonna be happy (speaks generaly now)

6 minutes ago, xXTalonXx said:

I don't know if this has been asked already, but is there any reason I can't have a penis when I wear the new teddy?

If you would be able to keep a cock displayed while wearing this new outfit – It just would go through the fabric and would look ugly. Same would happen with almost all if not all skirts/dresses. To make it possible to keep cock visible on female avis clothed in dresses/skirts devs first need to add limp cocks in the game or it will not work.

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

Ok you seem to disagree BUT whats ur suggestion? ... cause if u disagree without having anything to suggest thats tell us nothing :)  everyone can disagree just for fun just fgor whatever  but the suggestions count n matters .

Now discord has obviously more numbers so polls are better there voting wise instead the forum but most important discord make it feel a lil moe closer :) playerbase wanted devs close now you have devs close than ever (discord)

Sexgamedevil since August made some huge leaps n got closer to the comunity and if someone reads this forum its again full of complains ..like come on when are you gonna be happy (speaks generaly now)

But there already were suggestions about what to do with polls instead of keeping them in discord. Move them in the game/on login screen/in the members area of the main site.

Edited by Xizl

2 hours ago, Ross said:

a lot of those games allow you to use resizers and such on avis in order to change certain parts of an avi, shoulders, height, weight, etc for example. 3dx does not, the avi is the avi. Perhaps that has something to do with it . I dont play second life so not sure if they have resizers and such but I think they do.

I can say with a pretty good sense of certainty that gizmo and lisa arent making them stand on toes just because they like how it looks

There was a height slider for a short time. There haven't been many updates in a long time. The developers haven't thought about another type of foot because they don't know how to do it or we haven't complained enough. Just an opnion : )

5 hours ago, Ross said:

a lot of those games allow you to use resizers and such on avis in order to change certain parts of an avi, shoulders, height, weight, etc for example. 3dx does not, the avi is the avi. Perhaps that has something to do with it . I dont play second life so not sure if they have resizers and such but I think they do.

I can say with a pretty good sense of certainty that gizmo and lisa arent making them stand on toes just because they like how it looks

In the poll on shoes they had shoes where the foot was flat. Perhaps they just did not win the poll.

Yes, SL had sizers.  So does IMVU.  Both have shoes that make the feet flat even if the barefoot avi is not.  

Edited by SusanLouisa

6 minutes ago, Atalas said:

I don't think they would go through all teh trouble to redo all the animations you do standing on your feet with a female avi, for the sake of some flat shoes. Because that's what they would have to do unless you don't want your feet to float in the air

They do anal together with vaginal in the same pose. It's not much to do.

#Dreams

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

27 minutes ago, Atalas said:

no. there is a lot to do actualy since with straightened ankles the girl's height changes. she's shorter. and everything from slowdance to wall sex poses where the guys cock would penetrate your lower back instead, would have to be reworked. Anything she does standing on her feet. Just not worth it for a pair of shoes, to add dedicated poses only for those shoes correcting the new height difference instead of working on new poses

Another workaround is to have toe standing and flat standing versions of the same shoes which are swiching during some poses, but again I'm not sure it's worth the trouble

Well, devs could leave all the sex poses and dances as they are, they could even leave running as it is – on the tips. But they still would need to change all 5 idle poses + change walking animation. And doing it for one, or even couple of new shoes simply does not worth the effort. I like new sneakers, the one without a high heel, but I personally would prefer if devs would add crawling animation or tattoos, or some other sexy stuff instead of redoing 5 idle poses and walking animation to make flat footwear work properly on female avis.

Edited by Xizl

33 minutes ago, Atalas said:

no. there is a lot to do actualy since with straightened ankles the girl's height changes. she's shorter. and everything from slowdance to wall sex poses where the guys cock would penetrate your lower back instead, would have to be reworked. Anything she does standing on her feet. Just not worth it for a pair of shoes, to add dedicated poses only for those shoes correcting the new height difference instead of working on new poses

There are more simple solutions than adding new animations. Programmist is important. A lot of games does it. Only 3dxchat like an old cow. Alright, not so old,not so cow. Just need some time.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

6 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

@Gizmo is there a chance to get flat feet? Maybe we shouldn't waste time discussing this issue.

It is really not easy as far as I know ! I am not 100% sure but it seems for me that a Female Avatar has always feet with a "High Heels" let`s say "System", This means that the heights of a female player will be different for all the existing poses  since released now! 

But you are right asking this ! Flat standing feet are natural and with sneakers too !

Just an example what I mean why this is so hard to make ….

hdthighheels.jpg

Edited by Rodin
Typo shishh

16 minutes ago, Rodin said:

It is really not easy as far as I know ! I am not 100% sure but it seems for me that a Female Avatar has always feet with a "High Heels" let`s say "System", This means that the heights of a female player will be different for all the existing poses  since released now! 

But you are right asking this ! Flat standing feet are natural and with sneakers too !

Just an example what I mean why this is so hard to make ….

hdthighheels.jpg

i know, i know... thanks