3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

lol I modified at same time you were responding.  I don't modify after a response.  :)  And I think the debate is quite done having both understood and respected each others positions.  Wishing you a wonderful day as well.

yeah, I got it. I just thought I might lost some of new words. It can be important. Sometimes I do the same myself.  :)

Well since its a update thread i would like to ask 

- for the dive in water animation as a mesh that we could use in the pools 

-The doors we are still in experimental doors come on its 2019 how hard is to make a door in a game  :D 

- curving tool for build editor that will allow us to make some crazy stuff :)

Well since its a update thread i would like to ask 

- for the dive in water animation as a mesh that we could use in the pools 

-The doors we are still in experimental doors come on its 2019 how hard is to make a door in a game  :D 

- curving tool for build editor that will allow us to make some crazy stuff :)

What is a curving tool for?

Would be easier to just do it in photoshop imo and turn collides on or off.

Want a hole in a texture? Delete the hole where you want on the UV map and turn collide off.

maybe by your logic, add 3ds max, Zbrush, 3dCoat, Xnormal and more to create one hole in the game editor? I know those who build well and they will not build if they have to use third-party software.

Hey call me stupid but ain’t This thread only to discuss what they have planned. While there’s another thread for suggestions and all?

Made the mistake myself too but that was before a multi-page derail about other stuff.

About the planned stuff though. I’m worried to be honest about how on the example gif of the hair color grading for the girl. Her hair doesn’t Move with her head. If you look close it floats above her scalp and doesn’t track her motions while breathing.

maybe by your logic, add 3ds max, Zbrush, 3dCoat, Xnormal and more to create one hole in the game editor? I know those who build well and they will not build if they have to use third-party software.

That doesn't make sense. Same can be done in Gimp and that is free.

And yes, if we could upload places built in Blender and 3D Software.. builds by some would be epic and lag very very low..

how about just giving us an update like a month ago..game is unstable, no boot-ban button although its been asked for at least 19 months...

You are faaar when you say 19 months. We ask that since we can open our rooms to everyone it mean around 3 or 4 years lol

OMG I had to go through a huge pile of useless posts since I last was here so here is my simple question, when are we going to see even 20% of all those updates/new features that have been announced in the Telegram channel? because all I see is "flexing" and yet we are still with the same Version since February or probably before that.. I just wanted the spanking pose.. keep the rest "in development" gee..

OMG I had to go through a huge pile of useless posts since I last was here so here is my simple question, when are we going to see even 20% of all those updates/new features that have been announced in the Telegram channel? because all I see is "flexing" and yet we are still with the same Version since February or probably before that.. I just wanted the spanking pose.. keep the rest "in development" gee..

Be patient or u want a update full buggy?

Devs right now try fix as many bugs they can before release. We wait many cool stuff to come so it need time for all to work nice n smooth