3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

This may be an unpopular opinion but there are things I miss about Pandora.  I did not use the program personally but the option of ignoring someone in game and having all their alts poof from view was a huge benefit.  I don't ignore the avi, I ignore the owner/operator.  Protection from stalkers and harassment was/is more important to me than protecting the rights of liars/cheaters.

That's why pandora was defeated.

That's why pandora was defeated.

I'm aware. I am sure too that 3DX took a financial hit for it too.  Now they do not need to create multiple revenue creating accounts to keep their activities in the shadows.  And those who wish to cause drama and threaten the peace of even real lives are free to do so.  MY RL stalker continues to lurk and creep with new alts.  But permission granted by Gizmo.

This may be an unpopular opinion but there are things I miss about Pandora.  I did not use the program personally but the option of ignoring someone in game and having all their alts poof from view was a huge benefit.  I don't ignore the avi, I ignore the owner/operator.  Protection from stalkers and harassment was/is more important to me than protecting the rights of liars/cheaters.

Why do you think this opinion is unpopular? I am pretty sure that most of the people playing 3dxchat will agree with you that account ignore was better and more fair thing than avatar one.

The other question: "What is better to have: account ignore AND pandora with all it's shit or only avatar ignore and no pandora?" And in this case I guess most of players will prefer to get rid of pandora, even paying such a price.

Of course it would be better if Gizmo could fuck up pandora without removing account-wide ignore. Sad that he could not. 

Perhaps I continue to explain myself badly.
I didn't say PANDORA is GOOD. I'm one of those people who used pandora to check multiple avatars since I had a stalker with 3 accounts. So yes, pandora has served me a lot without disgracing anyone.
Those who disgraced people, made everyone pay for the consequences by having the server re-done.

Read well, what I ask is not to reactivate Pandora.
What I ask is to INSERT ON 3DXCHAT the log out time and the log out day. As there is on 3dxforum on all our profiles, who wants to put it private, who doesn't want it leaves the public.
We're talking about "stalkers, control freaks and assholes", so you're telling me that control stalkers and stalkers and assholes, if they see your access time on 3dxchat bother you? Then answer my question, here on 3dxforum (where is registration date, connection time and last connection day) will someone stalk you? I don't think you are making a state polemic request, it seems absurd to me.

I'm aware. I am sure too that 3DX took a financial hit for it too.  Now they do not need to create multiple revenue creating accounts to keep their activities in the shadows.  And those who wish to cause drama and threaten the peace of even real lives are free to do so.  MY RL stalker continues to lurk and creep with new alts.  But permission granted by Gizmo.

Today the system works better than 5 years ago when you could create a character for free. I complained about this because I wanted to get everything as "all included" but one part of people at 3dxchat were afraid of "bad" users. Today I agree with the system when I have to pay for it(except for some prices) as well as I agree that pandora was a tool to cause massive drama in 3dxchat. So today is better than yesterday.

Today the system works better than 5 years ago when you could create a character for free. I complained about this because I wanted to get everything as "all included" but one part of people at 3dxchat were afraid of "bad" users. Today I agree with the system when I have to pay for it(except for some prices) as well as I agree that pandora was a tool to cause massive drama in 3dxchat. So today is better than yesterday.

Pandora has not been the subject of drama. It is people who have exploited the potential of Pandora to create dramas, but unfortunately human beings do this, they destroy everything that is good and make it bad.

I used Pandora, but I didn't create dramas, I used it to look at the profile of my stalker, who had 6 avatars, found the avatar I saw in the gifs I received and sent to others, so I discovered 2 other accounts of my stalker, avatar that they were in my friends list actually were his.

So yes, Pandora has taken a lot of my stalker's drama from my balls. I used it with care and confidentiality without disgracing anyone, something that others unfortunately did, and all those who used pandora have taken the consequences since they can no longer "protect themselves", thus only protecting the privacy of everyone, and also stalkers and those with double avatars for double life.

I don't care if Pandora has been closed, I'm interested when my game is invaded by unwelcome people, who pretend to be other people, only to find myself observed by those who don't want me, today I find myself with so many doubts concerning many avatars, but not I can ignore all 3dx thinking it's my stalker.

But my thoughts can express it, Pandora was bad, but it was also good, it was enough to know how to use it, and I used it well without causing damage or annoyance to other users.

You think Pandora created the drama?  I guess I see it differently.  I see it as Pandora was used to bring the drama to light, but the drama itself created by the liar/cheat.  Its of no real matter though.  Things are what they are.  I only wish when I ignore the asshole all of him would be blocked from making  further contact with me.  Similar to the cops all having his picture and name, it's not a secure system but each step helps.

I would like to remind you that the discussion should not focus on "Pandora", but on having an inscription in the avatar profile that:

- automatically update the last log in / log out
- the disconnection time on 3dxchat ...

NOTHING MORE THAN THIS ...

Pandora has not been the subject of drama. It is people who have exploited the potential of Pandora to create dramas, but unfortunately human beings do this, they destroy everything that is good and make it bad.

I used Pandora, but I didn't create dramas, I used it to look at the profile of my stalker, who had 6 avatars, found the avatar I saw in the gifs I received and sent to others, so I discovered 2 other accounts of my stalker, avatar that they were in my friends list actually were his.

So yes, Pandora has taken a lot of my stalker's drama from my balls. I used it with care and confidentiality without disgracing anyone, something that others unfortunately did, and all those who used pandora have taken the consequences since they can no longer "protect themselves", thus only protecting the privacy of everyone, and also stalkers and those with double avatars for double life.

I don't care if Pandora has been closed, I'm interested when my game is invaded by unwelcome people, who pretend to be other people, only to find myself observed by those who don't want me, today I find myself with so many doubts concerning many avatars, but not I can ignore all 3dx thinking it's my stalker.

But my thoughts can express it, Pandora was bad, but it was also good, it was enough to know how to use it, and I used it well without causing damage or annoyance to other users.

What is "stalker" and "stalking" for you? If this is a form of harassment, you should report that person. If someone just follow you in any public places, maybe its your fan, it is not prohibited.

What's the problem with people using characters for "double life"?  Many people get different experiences. Without the 2nd, 3rd character, they couldn't do it.

I cannot accept the use of Pandora by one reason. Pandora is the same thing if you will put a camera which will works online in someone`s house to get any info(any time) you want. This is wrong.

My house, my privacy, my rules.

You think Pandora created the drama?  I guess I see it differently.  I see it as Pandora was used to bring the drama to light, but the drama itself created by the liar/cheat.  Its of no real matter though.  Things are what they are.  I only wish when I ignore the asshole all of him would be blocked from making  further contact with me.  Similar to the cops all having his picture and name, it's not a secure system but each step helps.

I think if you`ll give a shotgun to everyone, this act can create a drama. Yes, pandora was that "shotgun".

If you want to punish that asshole, give this right to the cops. Pandora wasn't the solution. Pandora was used not only to bring drama to the light, pandora was a tool to bring a fake drama to the light of powerful spotlights(i mean wc).

Everyday in the world chat I saw that crap. Everyday some good people was under preasure by fake pandora news. Some of them left the game. Thanks. Today a way better than yesterday, because it has become one less reason to cause a drama.

PS: ah and yes. My account, my privacy. Here is none of someone`s business.

What is "stalker" and "stalking" for you? If this is a form of harassment, you should report that person. If someone just follow you in any public places, maybe its your fan, it is not prohibited.

What's the problem with people using characters for "double life"?  Many people get different experiences. Without the 2nd, 3rd character, they couldn't do it.

I cannot accept the use of Pandora by one reason. Pandora is the same thing if you will put a camera which will works online in someone`s house to get any info(any time) you want. This is wrong.

I've been telling you the same things for too long. I'm starting to bother repeating it.

1 I didn't ask for Pandora to be reactivated, if the writing came out, I expressed myself badly.

2 You can't not want something that already exists on 3dxforum, time and date of access.

3 I will stop responding to your statements because I constantly feel mocked about your personal question.

Remember that on 3dxforum, there is already your log in, log out and time of access / closure, you can put privacy, what difference does it make you have on the game?

You don't care, you put privacy, I'm interested.

I close the speech.

I've been telling you the same things for too long. I'm starting to bother repeating it.

1 I didn't ask for Pandora to be reactivated, if the writing came out, I expressed myself badly.

2 You can't not want something that already exists on 3dxforum, time and date of access.

3 I will stop responding to your statements because I constantly feel mocked about your personal question.

Remember that on 3dxforum, there is already your log in, log out and time of access / closure, you can put privacy, what difference does it make you have on the game?

You don't care, you put privacy, I'm interested.

I close the speech.

Relax, I got your point as I said in my last posts. I didn`t say your idea is bad. I talking about pandora exactly.

But I was telling you something and Im starting to bother repeating this. 

A forum and "in-game" life are so different. You have privacy on the forum, you can hide your account, But you don`t have any sexual acts on the forum, right? Got it? That`s why we need privacy inside the game.

Stop responding if you want. 

Have a good time.

I think if you`ll give a shotgun to everyone, this act can create a drama. Yes, pandora was that "shotgun".

If you want to punish that asshole, give this right to the cops. Pandora wasn't the solution. Pandora was used not only to bring drama to the light, pandora was a tool to bring a fake drama to the light of powerful spotlights(i mean wc).

Everyday in the world chat I saw that crap. Everyday some good people was under preasure by fake pandora news. Some of them left the game. Thanks. Today a way better than yesterday, because it has become one less reason to cause a drama.

PS: ah and yes. My account, my privacy. Here is none of someone`s business.

Honestly it seems to me that you make the drama.

It was not asked to reopen pandora with the functions of "Watching old photos, look at other avatars in that account, see the gifs sent and received".

Stop with this melodramatic moment, we're asking for 2 Pandora functions, date and time.

THE SAME FUNCTIONS WE HAVE ON THE FORUM. DATE AND TIME LOG OUT.

Honestly it seems to me that you make the drama.

It was not asked to reopen pandora with the functions of "Watching old photos, look at other avatars in that account, see the gifs sent and received".

Stop with this melodramatic moment, we're asking for 2 Pandora functions, date and time.

THE SAME FUNCTIONS WE HAVE ON THE FORUM. DATE AND TIME LOG OUT.

Honestly I am so sorry to see that you think like I am making a drama. But it`s not first time I see someone paranoids aound, so I'm not offended by that.

I didn`t say that you asked to reopen pandora or not. Can you read my words? 

Yes we have some functions on our forum. Common forum with another function to HIDE youк last DATE AND TIME LOG OUT.

See? I am adequate and responsible.

Have a good one  :)

What is stalker to me?  A stalker is someone, in my particular situation, that I was married to on game, cheated and I divorced.  We agreed to remain friends.  When my father passed away he used certain information...such as a vet of ww2...state I lived in....etc to find me and my rl personal address.  He started sending cards I asked him to stop.  He sent roses.  I asked him to stop.  I iggied him on game.  He sent more flowers.  He sent bouquets of balloons.  I asked him to please leave me alone through other contacts.  Then I was told he was taking vacation and was going to come for me as he needed to convince me we were meant to be together.  During this time I thought I was having no contact with him.  I went to the florist he had used and obtained HIS rl home address.  I took it, his picture, his phone number and copies of chats and went to my local police department.  They told me they were going to notify law enforcement in his town so they could talk to him.  The week of the supposed 'vacation' the cops sat outside my home as they took the threat very seriously. Shortly after this I found out that he had created another alt and friended both me and my vl husband.  Iggied that one.  Since then there have been THREE others.  Does this fill YOUR definition of stalking? If not, too bad, it does mine. And Brilliant idea about reporting him.  Think I didn't?

I also did not request Pandora to be reactivated.  Only the ban one ban all.  

What is stalker to me?  A stalker is someone, in my particular situation, that I was married to on game, cheated and I divorced.  We agreed to remain friends.  When my father passed away he used certain information...such as a vet of ww2...state I lived in....etc to find me and my rl personal address.  He started sending cards I asked him to stop.  He sent roses.  I asked him to stop.  I iggied him on game.  He sent more flowers.  He sent bouquets of balloons.  I asked him to please leave me alone through other contacts.  Then I was told he was taking vacation and was going to come for me as he needed to convince me we were meant to be together.  During this time I thought I was having no contact with him.  I went to the florist he had used and obtained HIS rl home address.  I took it, his picture, his phone number and copies of chats and went to my local police department.  They told me they were going to notify law enforcement in his town so they could talk to him.  The week of the supposed 'vacation' the cops sat outside my home as they took the threat very seriously. Shortly after this I found out that he had created another alt and friended both me and my vl husband.  Iggied that one.  Since then there have been THREE others.  Does this fill YOUR definition of stalking? If not, too bad, it does mine.

I have an wiki definition, Wiki has few, that is why I asked for. If in your country this act can broke the law, so you did all right giving it to cops. You can report him, you can ask for 3dx support to give you all information(IP address for example, they must help you if you prove the harassment) to bring the information to cops. Cops have to solve your problem.

So sorry to hear about the situation. Our men sometimes are maniacally romantic.

What is stalker to me?  A stalker is someone, in my particular situation, that I was married to on game, cheated and I divorced.  We agreed to remain friends.  When my father passed away he used certain information...such as a vet of ww2...state I lived in....etc to find me and my rl personal address.  He started sending cards I asked him to stop.  He sent roses.  I asked him to stop.  I iggied him on game.  He sent more flowers.  He sent bouquets of balloons.  I asked him to please leave me alone through other contacts.  Then I was told he was taking vacation and was going to come for me as he needed to convince me we were meant to be together.  During this time I thought I was having no contact with him.  I went to the florist he had used and obtained HIS rl home address.  I took it, his picture, his phone number and copies of chats and went to my local police department.  They told me they were going to notify law enforcement in his town so they could talk to him.  The week of the supposed 'vacation' the cops sat outside my home as they took the threat very seriously. Shortly after this I found out that he had created another alt and friended both me and my vl husband.  Iggied that one.  Since then there have been THREE others.  Does this fill YOUR definition of stalking? If not, too bad, it does mine. And Brilliant idea about reporting him.  Think I didn't?

I also did not request Pandora to be reactivated.  Only the ban one ban all.  

ah, dont modify the post, just add new one. We have a lot of forum space for debating : )

My account, my privacy. Here is none of someone`s business.

Completely agree. Someone's desire to have control over their lovers/spouses can't be put over my right for a privacy. Not to mention trying to spy on your partner all by itself is not better than lying and fucking on the side. Reminds me of some fucked up personalities irl who use face/finger id to unlock their partner's phone in the night or use any other opportunity to check  their dialogues in messengers/social networks/apps. Disgusting. Yeww. People who act like this are barely better than the ones who cheat on them, if not worse. 

Completely agree. Someone's desire to have control over their lovers/spouses can't be put over my right for a privacy. Not to mention trying to spy on your partner all by itself is not better than lying and fucking on the side. Reminds me of some fucked up personalities irl who use face/finger id to unlock their partner's phone in the night or use any other opportunity to check  their dialogues in messengers/social networks/apps. Disgusting. Yeww. People who act like this are barely better than the ones who cheat on them, if not worse. 

It isn`t good when they do that just because they do not trust. It can cause less trust from another side.

ah, dont modify the post, just add new one. We have a lot of forum space for debating : )

lol I modified at same time you were responding.  I don't modify after a response.  :)  And I think the debate is quite done having both understood and respected each others positions.  Wishing you a wonderful day as well.

I would like to remind you that the discussion should not focus on "Pandora", but on having an inscription in the avatar profile that:

- automatically update the last log in / log out

- the disconnection time on 3dxchat ...

NOTHING MORE THAN THIS ...

Well as long as you can choose to make this information private, like in the forum... why not