3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates Discussion

Gizmo

Update, having seen the View New Content list. Now this is the shit that they should be dealing with. Not that I read his posts as I have him on ignore but what is he doing making a thread "Twiggys hormone treatments" ?? Surely the title is enough to get him banned based on ToS, isn't it?

Well I hope it's bannable here, because it's transphobic and also a straight personal attack. 

Well I hope it's bannable here, because it's transphobic and also a straight personal attack. 

Some things are and there have been some others like Twiggy saying I deserve what attacks I got about my rape in another thread.  To me that more disgusting than that then to have Bridget_Cleary tell me that I should be considerate to other rape victims to which I never said anything about nor would I.  While that isn't funny, neither was what was said about my rape but I don't see people commenting about that.

Adding the link to the thread.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8357-am-i-a-troll/page-7 

Edited by Mar Mohan

Update, having seen the View New Content list. Now this is the shit that they should be dealing with. Not that I read his posts as I have him on ignore but what is he doing making a thread "Twiggys hormone treatments" ?? Surely the title is enough to get him banned based on ToS, isn't it?

Don't be so sure. We have a group that is growing in numbers to have him removed, but so far gizmo has not dealt with the issue, I can not speak for him as to why, however, RobT has stated several times that he thinks the reason is that he is untouchable, every incident of him saying that having been sent to gizmo. So far it would seem that he is right.

Some things are and there have been some others like Twiggy saying I deserve what attacks I got about my rape in another thread.  To me that more disgusting than that then to have Bridget_Cleary tell me that I should be considerate to other rape victims to which I never said anything about nor would I.  While that isn't funny, neither was what was said about my rape but I don't see people commenting about that.

You continue to say I  said you deserve the attacks you got about your rape, not once have I ever said that.

I said there was a reason you copped crap both in these forums and in the game, where as I did not, and you are trying to turn that into what you are saying here.

Show me where I have ever said what you are saying I have.

This is just another example of you twisting what has been said to make it sound far worse than what was said.

Here it is even going further than that, you are deliberately trying to degrade my name with lies, like you and a couple of others constantly do.

You continue to say I  said you deserve the attacks you got about your rape, not once have I ever said that.

I said there was a reason you copped crap both in these forums and in the game, where as I did not, and you are trying to turn that into what you are saying here.

Show me where I have ever said what you are saying I have.

This is just another example of you twisting what has been said to make it sound far worse than what was said.

Here it is even going further than that, you are deliberately trying to degrade my name with lies, like you and a couple of others constantly do.

Really?  You might want to read what you wrote in this post.  Please do read you own words then read the posts that follow.  No one deserves that.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8357-am-i-a-troll/?p=324166

First order of business Mar_Mohan. Why do you keep bringing up the subject of your rape in every single topic you contribute to here in forums? They do have support groups and counseling available for victims of sexual assault, you might want to look into utilizing those resources. What you are doing here in these forums can not be healthy.

Secondly, what you are saying about Twiggy is a lie. I read the link you posted and nowhere in it does she say you deserved to be assaulted. Over two posts she did mention she was not familiar with the terminology you used to describe the attack upon you and not much more than that. Twiggy did say you deserve what keeps happening to you here in forums, which was not a comment in any way related to your assault, and she is right. You do.

Finally, it is transparent what you did here. You lie about what she said, post a link that you know almost nobody will go to and read, then hope it sticks as truth. That's really low. That is nothing new with you and your friends, there is an obvious trend of posting lies and accusations, and I think everyone is starting to see through it.

Also great job from your group hijacking another topic. Practice makes perfect.

While I don't agree with this thread and yes I did tell Rob that.  I don't agree with my rape getting attack on the forum not only that but to have it be considered acceptable and that well I just post the thread and the post.

Above a quote from Mar_Mohan about RobT's topic attacking Twiggy, posted today.

It is almost as if I am becoming a clairvoyant, how did I know they would justify this as being instigated. LOL That's really fucked up. Huge surprise she mentioned her sexual assault too, I would have never seen that coming.

First order of business Mar_Mohan. Why do you keep bringing up the subject of your rape in every single topic you contribute to here in forums? They do have support groups and counseling available for victims of sexual assault, you might want to look into utilizing those resources. What you are doing here in these forums can not be healthy.

Secondly, what you are saying about Twiggy is a lie. I read the link you posted and nowhere in it does she say you deserved to be assaulted. Over two posts she did mention she was not familiar with the terminology you used to describe the attack upon you and not much more than that. Twiggy did say you deserve what keeps happening to you here in forums, which was not a comment in any way related to your assault, and she is right. You do.

Finally, it is transparent what you did here. You lie about what she said, post a link that you know almost nobody will go to and read, then hope it sticks as truth. That's really low.

Also great job from your group hijacking another topic. Practice makes perfect.

I don't bring it up in every thread.  I've said what I've said.  The mocking of what information was given and misunderstood is very clear hence the LMAO by Twiggy and still questioning it.  Then I got told to be considerate of rape victims as if I wasn't one.  I didn't lie about what was said that's why I posted it.  This place sees things as they choose to see it anyone coming to this forum would be one sick to their stomachs, thinks people need to rethink what they say and do and most of all say this forum needs to be shut down and cleaned up.  I don't hijack threads.  You seem to even go to threads that haven't been commented on in a while in your mission to have RobT, Xandisweet, ToxicallySweet and myself banned off of here even went as far to make another account as well as stating you have other accounts.

I have one question for you.  Why is it that you come on here and decide to make it a mission to go out of your way to keep commenting as you do when it's clear what your intention is by your very own words?

Bringing it back to the subject.  With World Chat, I say trash it until there is another way to post in game to keep things separate from advertising and regular chats that don't fall under local or a PM.

Above a quote from Mar_Mohan about RobT's topic attacking Twiggy posted today.

It is almost as if I am becoming a clairvoyant, how did I know they would justify this a being instigated. LOL That's really fucked up. Huge surprise she mentioned her sexual assault too, I would have never seen that coming.

That was posted on another thread.  So bring it over here as well.  I'll say this, So while I didn't agree with Rob, it's okay to make it a mission to go at him but it's okay for things to be said about an sexual assault.  I have to question the values going on with this forum.  Things that are wrong are okay by some and not others.  Just wow!

You seem to even go to threads that haven't been commented on in a while in your mission to have RobT, Xandisweet, ToxicallySweet and myself banned off of here even went as far to make another account as well as stating you have other accounts.

The reasons for it should be obvious, and yes I do have more than one forum account, for once you have said something factual. Congratulations.

What I think Gizmo should do is close down the forum, give it one big old clean up and then make every start over with an account that's linked to the in game account.  If not a registered user in the game then they can request access to the forum from the Devs directly to help keep this place clean.

I wonder if there´s even a dev around anymore....or when they just feel like it...

https://i.imgur.com/kQ33VjI.png

this is not the first time Ive gotten ignored...Ive asked about things before...but the devs just add whatever they wanna add.

Sometimes he reads messages and other times he doesn't, and I base that off of actually mailing him. It is very hit or miss, and even when he does, he almost never answers. My suggestion is have RobT mail your question to him, then he will definitely respond. ;)

I wonder if there´s even a dev around anymore....or when they just feel like it...

Only when they just feel like it and I guess even in this case they don't care much. If they would do, RobT probably would be permanently banned after amounts of filth he dumped on this forum lol.

Ithis is not the first time Ive gotten ignored...Ive asked about things before...but the devs just add whatever they wanna add.

Well, it's okay actually. I mean - it's their game and it's up for them to decide what to add, it's just impossible to add all things that we ask them. But it would be nice if they at lest would add things, the opinion of which they themselves asked the community, pose editor for example.