3DXChat Community

music in the night club

Blackstar

yes but  too many times it top hits and yes it the problem .. you cant even dance to most of that crap .. the other music isnt the problem its that it seems so be top hits as the standard play in there if there is no VJ on 

listen to top hits in your room .. then put dance hits on .. whats better to dance to ? 

Well,

Top Hit as been the radio station in club since the game was launched.

So, you might want to appeal to the Devs and management for a change of radio channel. 

So this rant I think would be more useful in the suggestion section than in open forum. 

It could be nice also to suggest a suitable radio station coming either from skyfm or other sources...

Dance music is a rather large spectrum of styles. 

damn hit the backbutton so everything again

why do they  always play top hits in the NC ???? its not even dance music .... you should have dance hits on there .. i go there to dance not listen to some emo shit that sends me to sleep almost ... seriously its not even hard to work it out 

can you please change it and take note 

thats so trueeeeeeeeeee

yesterday in the nc i put my "own" music on and listend to this of dj electro

8xizby9kabn9.jpg

i gave the link to others here through the messenger and in local chat in that super small chat window, which one cant even resize nore the textsize and that really suxx, just like that u cant even press a link in there!!  so i decided for the future, especially when music suxx there, but only sometimes, to stream music over a shoutcast stream server from a friend of mine and with music of dj electro for the 3dx nightclub and who wants to join is welcomed and ill post the link for the stream in the forum when the server is streaming and running, so u guyz can easily click it there if u want!!

btw tomorrow 20:00 CET
dj electro will let ur ass shake live at the nc....post coming up^^

bhssf7tl.gif

nice weekend all

It's one of the reasons I put up my personal DJ stream for people to listen to. :) (Externally out the game) If people want to. But I don't know what is happening with the radio station, some music on there I agree doesn't fit the Night Club at all. But don't worry the DJ's have you all covered hehe. :)

I don't mind the music too much. I'm new though, so I haven't been listening to it for as long as most of you have! For me it's more about the company and having a good time though. The music is just kind of something that goes on in the background while I dance or chat with friends.

Totally agree! And i will say better than that, we needs more than "dance hits" , we needs VDJ radio allways for the NC.

VDJ radio offers 4 différent channels of différent techno, its just perfect for the NC. You people dont get bored to listen allways the same tracks in NC ?!!!!! ...... Since 1 year i listen allways the 20 same tracks in this NC lol.....just horrible !!

Thanks for understanding ;)

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/743-finding-the-songs-from-night-club/

Is DJ Radio in the Night Club is it wrong, is skyFM in the Night Club is it wrong too...

I think much ppl don't know what she want^^ :)

When we do a mix from all, LiveDJ,DJRadio and SkyFM is it also wrong...

I think we find never a way for make all happy, different ppl have a different taste.

I think when we do this as always, a mix from all is it the best!

Who not happy is with this can play his own music ;)

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/743-finding-the-songs-from-night-club/

When we do a mix from all, LiveDJ,DJRadio and SkyFM is it also wrong...

I think we find never a way for make all happy, different ppl have a different taste.

I think when we do this as always, a mix from all is it the best!

Who not happy is with this can play his own music ;)

yeah ur totally right, sry, silly me! guess it was just to long on that other emo station!

well i mean, that was also nice to hear 4 a change, but just tooooooooooooo long^^

ps: couldnt buy the galactic sound mix yesterday, paypal dint work with mixcloud :(

yeah ur totally right, sry, silly me! guess it was just to long on that other emo station!

well i mean, that was also nice to hear 4 a change, but just tooooooooooooo long^^

ps: couldnt buy the galactic sound mix yesterday, paypal dint work with mixcloud :(

I know, sorry :)

Was a hard week for me and I thought when ppl want more Sky FM, then is it matter when we not change. Was my mistake... :(

I prefer listen differents radios on the night club, sometimes Virtual DJ, sometimes SkyFM.

But like somes say, the problem for Sky.FM is the lack of songs. Maybe some changes about the channel instead "Top hits" can be good...

it's difficult to make all happy that's why channel changes and switch between this 2 radios are maybe a begin of solution...  :wacko:

Well Yes chilly, i admit everyone has different tastes, but it still looks weird, when you have all rooms that are pretty much neutral and people can stand it, and then you have nc club, where some people refuses to go or visit just becouse it has bad music and yes we can go around throwing arguments "listen yo your own music" but it sounds pretty much the same like "if you don't like nighclub walls, just paint new ones on your screen with crayons" or any other silly statement that suggest going out of game to improve game :)

Well Yes chilly, i admit everyone has different tastes, but it still looks weird, when you have all rooms that are pretty much neutral and people can stand it, and then you have nc club, where some people refuses to go or visit just becouse it has bad music and yes we can go around throwing arguments "listen yo your own music" but it sounds pretty much the same like "if you don't like nighclub walls, just paint new ones on your screen with crayons" or any other silly statement that suggest going out of game to improve game :)

I don't understand the problem :huh:

What's wrong about this when we change sometimes the channels?

I be sure when only progressive house is in the club then we have soon the topic, "why only House, we need Hardcore" and with Hardcore is it the same and so on and so on.

The one like it the other hate it that is always so, the one like House the other like SkyFM, really happy are never all.

I think the Idea for change sometimes is the best and who this hate can then play his own music and this isn't a argument, for me is this the best solution!

Or you think when the one want a yellow wall the Devs paint it Yellow and when 5min later a other this wall like see in red then paint the Devs the wall red?

well i understand what you mean chilly .. but maybe change it more thats all ... i understand what you mean about not been able to please everyone 

but what i mean is yes the vj stuff is great .. the djs that you get in are great .. and i know your do your best for everyone 

but top hits as a default in the nc isnt a great choice .. im saying the default  should at least be dance hits cause its actually dance music 

and the listen to your own music is not a valid argument .. i want to interact with the same music as everyone else its part of the game for me 

all im askinf is that the default station be dance hits .. everything else is great .. and btw chilly thank you for reading and answering 

It would be good if we could have a variety of stations, and on set nights different styles are played, that way everyone's music tastes could be covered. I myself like various types of music including todays hits. But I hardly think listening to songs from 'Frozen' would be played in any nightclub, anywhere.

Different people like different things so it kinda bugs me to hear people use terms like "emo or mainstream shit". Personally I like some "emo shit" when I'm in the mood for it and some pop music is awesome even if it's not my usual taste so :P

I do agree that a nightclub should play club music tho...other rooms can play different genres surely.

Guest Eddster

Obviously it's an opinion topic. Top hits is always going to be the best option do to the fact it appeals to the MOST people. Asking for the Dance Music station is asking for some John Travolta-Saturday Night Fever disco stuff. Sorry but i'd opt for what you think is "emo" every single time. With that said, i'm always up for change. I can always mute it if I don't enjoy it.

but top hits as a default in the nc isnt a great choice .. im saying the default  should at least be dance hits cause its actually dance music

You don't need say it me^^ For me personal is my regional Radio station much cooler as SkyFM Top Hits :D And trust me, my regional Radio station is really boring, I listen this when I want sleep very fast :lol:

I agree with all here! I had before some times other Ideas for the music in the Night Club but this isn't at last my decision :)

I agree also with Sky FM Dance hits as primary ground radio station! All who know me a bit should know that SkyFM Top Hits not my thing is :rolleyes::lol: