3DXChat Community

NO DJ??? How to simply add an alternative radio stream to your room (Eng/Fr)

TransSylviana

(broken?) ENGLISH VERSION:

Many of us created rooms but are unable (or just don't want) to DJ their tunes and are not satisfied with what the game propose as music streams...

Here is a simply way to find and broadcast radios from the internet into the game:

- Go to https://www.internet-radio.com/

-Here you can choose the musical genre you wish (using the search bar) and listen to each of them directly by pressing the play button

-when your choice is made, simply download the m3u list of the radio you like, then open it  with Windows Media Player (or foobar, winamp...)

-On Windows Media Player, right click on the radio (or song) name in the playlist and go to "Properties"

-The opening window shows you the media infos and the URL of the webradio (at the end of the list), simply copy it

-Back into the game, simply paste it on"set stream URL" in your radioplayer

-Enjoy ;)

Hope this thread is clear enough as english is not my first language and will help some of you.

VERSION FRANCAISE:

Beaucoup d'entre-nous ont créé des rooms mais ne peuvent (ou ne veulent pas) être les DJs de leurs musiques sans pour autant être satisfaits des radios disponibles dans le jeu

Voici une façon simple de trouver et diffuser des radios déjà disponibles sur internet directement dans le jeu:

-aller à https://www.internet-radio.com/

-sur ce site, vous pouvez faire par genre (en utilisant "search bar") de toutes les radios disponibles et en faire une pré-écoute directement en cliquant sur le bouton de lecture

-une fois votre choix fait, téléchargez le m3u de la radio en question et ouvrez-le avec le Lecteur Windows Media (ou Winamp, Foobar...)

-Dans Windows Media, faites un click droit sur le nom de la radio (ou de la chanson diffusée) dans la playlist et allez dans "Propriétés"

-Une fenêtre va s'ouvrir avec, à la fin, l'URL de la webradio, copiez-la,

-De retour dans le jeu, copiez simplement l'adresse sur "set stream URL" et appuyez sur Play dans votre lecteur radio

-Enjoy  ;)

J'espère que ceci sera utile à certains...

if u use winamp some songs might not play properly n hear them like play in fast mode this is cause of the bitrate 

so if u encounter this just convert the song in another type etc  using format factory or other software :)

This is not what i'm talking about, Alivia... Not streaming your music throught winamp (or else) into the game. 

I was explaining how to get a stream from an already existing radio to 3Dx

But your participation is appreciated  ;)

This is not what i'm talking about, Alivia... Not streaming your music throught winamp (or else) into the game. 

I was explaining how to get a stream from an already existing radio to 3Dx

But your participation is appreciated  ;)

oh ok sorry some times i read very fast n get exited :)

• 2 years later...
On 1/3/2019 at 8:45 PM, Aliviax said:

if u use winamp some songs might not play properly n hear them like play in fast mode this is cause of the bitrate 

so if u encounter this just convert the song in another type etc  using format factory or other software :)

Was this problem solved? I have the same issue.. and if you did, can you tell me how? I tried to change encoding to aac but the quality was bad. Thanks in advance.