3DXChat Community

Cannot connect to server!

Feuermond

Hello World,

for you all to see: Again 3DX ist down, a service we pay for is again not available so at this point  I cannot really recommend to subscribe or re-new the subscription. You will only get very limited functionalities of avatars and a service often down.

I am sure Netflix and Amazon Prime will like to get my money, not to mention other virtual realities :)

And after some tips I got a login but just have connection loss at once again.

Oh, now I am in but no profile and friends, cannot even see my own profile, I have ignores mysefl it seems. So why the report button if nothing there to report?

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Maybe you should hire a programmer. Not any simple update without more bugs and server mess and server down.This is

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

And well, if you get in one time it does not mean you will get in a second time. This is

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Oh, even if I meet people I am friend with clicking on the ava does not show them as friend anymore. This is

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

Crap

And if you think it is acceptable the service is down now over new year you are wrong, I will not accept it.

You fucked up again, it is not 3DXChat but 3DXCrap!

This company or an individual have a lot of luck with this service, that people do not sue him for refunds(money back) or reduced monthly subscription,...which could be easily done, considering that this game rarely work longer than a week without downtimes which can take even days.

Too bad it's a pity, Gizmo should finally uncover the cards.
Either the servers are hopelessly undersized, or there are failures at his hosting company and they are unable to compensate, which cannot be ok also.
I expect that part of my $-contribution will also be invested in the stability of the game!
The Handling so far, no provable Information, only wild guessing and lamenting, ending in some communication disasters and shitstorms, can not go on.
Diving into weekends or into vacations is not a fair move either, dear developers and responsible persons! Especially when releasing Updates on a Friday!
So how is it going on further with 3dx in 2019?