3DXChat Community

Please give Alivia a subforum.

Llavia

Alivia huny

You wanted to be popular... You wanted to be known in 3DXChat... Well now you deal with all haters.. trolls and everything what coming upon you... You should know that before you decide to expose yourself like you doing every simple day... Its how its going and nothing weird about it... Some of us going thru all of that every day and still not braging about it... 

Im sorry, personaly i dont have nothing against you... its just how it is

Wish you all best and luck, and maybe You should just stop minde what ppls say... its still your choice, nobody else

Alivia huny

You wanted to be popular... You wanted to be known in 3DXChat... Well now you deal with all haters.. trolls and everything what coming upon you... You should know that before you decide to expose yourself like you doing every simple day... Its how its going and nothing weird about it... Some of us going thru all of that every day and still not braging about it... 

Im sorry, personaly i dont have nothing against you... its just how it is

Wish you all best and luck, and maybe You should just stop minde what ppls say... its still your choice, nobody else

hey not my fault that im awesome Dj n soon certified also and not my fault im amazing cool builder with hundrends of cool party rooms that ppl use  :P

Not my fault ppl like my music 

my friends told me thats why some ppl get mad n jeaqlous at me n wanna make me leave game cause those silly ppl feel threatend haha in a Game lmao .

I dont care who likes me or not im who iam and ill keep djing build etc and if in their lil sick mind they feel threatend  they should go see a doctor hahaha

ill be here building djing opening rooms support my real friends that arent with me so i carry them 

this is a game not a competition n by all means u all free to post anything anytime ,im not like you that u stalk ppl count what they write n how much they write get serious get a life n dont look what others do focus on ur self 

ps tho i quote u rubby its not for you hahaha got carried away n keep writting stuff 

what i say in this quote is for those that are after me that are jealous of me :)

since we are here n to not make another post to inform ppl a brand new line of total 20 new rooms comming (houses rooms clubs castles statues ) is on the way that ofc ill gather them in one thread that i hopew u will not attack :)

so awesome stuff on the way and ill give many free stuff to all ppl cause lately i feel generous :) 

muacks 

hey not my fault that im awesome Dj n soon certified also and not my fault im amazing cool builder with hundrends of cool party rooms that ppl use  :P

my friends told me thats why some ppl get mad n jeaqlous at me n wanna make me leave game cause those silly ppl feel threatend haha in a Game lmao .

I dont care who likes me or not im who iam and ill keep djing build etc and if in their lil sick mind they feel threatend  they should go see a doctor hahaha

ill be here building djing opening rooms support my real friends that arent with me so i carry them 

this is a game not a competition n by all means u all free to post anything anytime ,im not like you that u stalk ppl count what they write n how much they write get serious get a life n dont look what others do focus on ur self 

ps tho i quote u rubby its not for you hahaha got carried away n keep writting stuff 

what i say in this quote is for those that are after me that are jealous of me :)

since we are here n to not make another post to inform ppl a brand new line of total 20 new rooms comming (houses rooms clubs castles statues ) is on the way that ofc ill gather them in one thread that i hopew u will not attack :)

so awesome stuff on the way and ill give many free stuff to all ppl cause lately i feel generous :) 

muacks 

https://media.giphy.com/media/29HRejgahYenVsohB5/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/njYheQGOpNJ0UaZzIz/giphy.gif

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8595897856/h246BDB57/

muacks 

I don't know what to do other than just shake my head at this... I was truly in agreement with everyone who says do what ya want! Until I read this post.  I do believe that people should do as they wish, unless they are breaking a rule.  I also believe that if people do not wish to read your posts, they simply don't have to open them. However, you have to be able to reread what you have said here and understand why people feel the need to poke at you right??  I don't know anything about you.  I dont know how old you are, or how long you have been playing these types of games.  I do know that Im old, I have been playing these kinds of games a long while. Something that I have learned while earning these wrinkles, that Id like to share with you... All the I am awesome stuff.. darlin being confident is sexy and the one quality that attracts me to someone over all others.  But if you have to make sure that everyone notices.. by beating your chest and proclaiming it over and over...that screams the opposite of confidence.  It also makes you a target, and you seem to be smart enough to know that.  Again, do as you wish!  I always do!  But make sure that your looking at what your doing, make a sure that you want to be seen in this way, and be prepared for opposition.  You should absolutely post all you like, but that same sentiment is extended to the people who choose to post about not liking your posts. 

In all honesty.

People like her are reason why all the good people quit forums years ago. I know so many old time people from 2014 - 2015 that tried so fucking hard to make this game into something... it's still isn't and even when about half of them still plays none visit forums unless Shanti links some topic of some idiot like the one mentioned in this topic so we can laugh in group chats. Sure the other reason is devs never listen but I would say it's good 50/50 from what I spoke to others.

All those people who wanted to make content years before world editor, people who made content that is currently in the game. People who helped in technical support all day because above people couldn't be arsed? People who seriously given translations, bug fixes, work arounds. People who were seriously invested into making this game better place for others be it through help, events, direct content in game or moderation. ALL GONE.

Why? Cus exactly this people who spams half pages of useless crap in something that barely resembles English language. Developers not caring to do thing about it, forums turning into white knight "newbies" who would bitch at everything people do to help or downright laugh and mock you. Back before when the forums were infested with one topic in German next one French third penguin fourth English. It was clusterfuck and we begged them to clean it. They finally did and then it degraded into few dozen retards who have to spam on every topic to get their in game popularity while looking like tools to everyone else.

No other serious forum looks like this. People enlarging and coloring their fonts by 3 - 10 x amount to look important? What the fuck? In all forums I know or watch that would not work or result in warning and ban after another.

Amen!

i know but those ppl harass me everyday since i came back to 3dxchat  and start building djing n opening rooms

some ppl even count how many words i write seriously do i comment often do i sneaze ,how many times a week i open my room how many times i dj 

this is very tiring for me to have all those ppl watch my every move in a GAME lol

Now now lets not exaggerate here now. You are not that important as you might think you are. Theres a slight difference between watching every move you do and every move you do to be put straight in everyone face all the time literally. People have no other choice, because its hard to overlook all this clutter and spam about your awesomeness that goes like this:

NEW ROOM BY ALIVA

NEW BUILD FOR DONATIONS BY ALIVIA

BIG PARTY EVENT BY ALIVIA

ALIVIA PHOTOSHOT

DONATIONS ALIVIA

BLOG ALIVIA

ALIVIA ALIVIA

ALIVIA HERE ALIVA THERE

ALIVIA ALIVIA ALIVIA

AWESOMENESS ALIVIA AWESOME

MORE ALIVIA

what i say in this quote is for those that are after me that are jealous of me

That literally applies for the forums and game. Wherever your name is seen its all about Alivia. And yes I am very jealous about that. Because sadly I lack the ability and obviously huge talent, to put my self shameless in the center of attention all the time and try to make a digital world spin around my awesomeness and skill and keep people reminding about it, but at the same time trying to look humble but underlining my awesomeness in the same post.

hey not my fault that im awesome Dj n soon certified also and not my fault im amazing cool builder with hundrends of cool party rooms that ppl use

Its really a mircale you didnt like your own posts so far, but I am sure thats not possible otherwise you would maybe. But yeah go on and do whatever you like if you enjoy making an annoying fool out of yourself.

dogblog_barking%20cropped.png

P.S. I fixed your text in quotes so we dont have to read through 2 pages of 3 sentences in Pink ;)

Amen!

Now now lets not exaggerate here now. You are not that important as you might think you are. Theres a slight difference between watching every move you do and every move you do to be put straight in everyone face all the time literally. People have no other choice, because its hard to overlook all this clutter and spam about your awesomeness that goes like this:

NEW ROOM BY ALIVA

NEW BUILD FOR DONATIONS BY ALIVIA

BIG PARTY EVENT BY ALIVIA

ALIVIA PHOTOSHOT

DONATIONS ALIVIA

BLOG ALIVIA

ALIVIA ALIVIA

ALIVIA HERE ALIVA THERE

ALIVIA ALIVIA ALIVIA

AWESOMENESS ALIVIA AWESOME

MORE ALIVIA

That literally applies for the forums and game. Wherever your name is seen its all about Alivia. And yes I am very jealous about that. Because sadly I lack the ability and obviously huge talent, to put my self shameless in the center of attention all the time and try to make a digital world spin around my awesomeness and skill and keep people reminding about it, but at the same time trying to look humble but underlining my awesomeness in the same post.

Its really a mircale you didnt like your own posts so far, but I am sure thats not possible otherwise you would maybe. But yeah go on and do whatever you like if you enjoy making an annoying fool out of yourself.

dogblog_barking%20cropped.png

P.S. I fixed your text in quotes so we dont have to read through 2 pages of 3 sentences in Pink ;)

not my fault i like do many stuff n make ppl happy :)

I don't know what to do other than just shake my head at this... I was truly in agreement with everyone who says do what ya want! Until I read this post.  I do believe that people should do as they wish, unless they are breaking a rule.  I also believe that if people do not wish to read your posts, they simply don't have to open them. However, you have to be able to reread what you have said here and understand why people feel the need to poke at you right??  I don't know anything about you.  I dont know how old you are, or how long you have been playing these types of games.  I do know that Im old, I have been playing these kinds of games a long while. Something that I have learned while earning these wrinkles, that Id like to share with you... All the I am awesome stuff.. darlin being confident is sexy and the one quality that attracts me to someone over all others.  But if you have to make sure that everyone notices.. by beating your chest and proclaiming it over and over...that screams the opposite of confidence.  It also makes you a target, and you seem to be smart enough to know that.  Again, do as you wish!  I always do!  But make sure that your looking at what your doing, make a sure that you want to be seen in this way, and be prepared for opposition.  You should absolutely post all you like, but that same sentiment is extended to the people who choose to post about not liking your posts. 

i know that with this some ppl burning inside them  :D so why not say it n see them burn  :D 

and perfect example is my sweet attackers  :D they are always here my fans  ;) 

and to close this matter i dont care about what ppl say in a sex game that i will play for one more year till finish boring university lol

i have met some cool ppl and i love all of them n i think they know. those that dont like what i do or dont like me aint my problem 

i dont see it as my problem 

the problem is on them that count how many post Alivia has lol like.....omg Alivia has 3 post why hahaha seriously u all can 

go make 3 posts ur selfs if u feel down or whatever hahaha funny ppl 

anyway ill make one post in world editor when my new 20 rooms are ready and gather all my builds there so not have different thread for every new build i do n hope no one attacks again cause no reason then to attack a build thread .

then no reason to attack that build thread :) its what u ask right 

trust me n mark my words even then ppl will be why Alivia builds so much n sooner or later they will attack me again cause i build much lol

time will tell :)