3DXChat Community

They say, the only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come. Prudent thoughts indeed, but in this instance, it isn't a bad thing to look back at Absolute, version 2018.

Prepare yourselves for ROCK REDUX 2018 at Absolute, where we will be revisiting the Absolute events throughout this past year. 

Volbeat, Anti-Valentines:Rage Against The Cupid, In Honour, All Hallows Eve, ROAR, the Dualities and Trifectas, the Classic Rock sets as well as Covers, and lastly, the unpresented Perfect Storm.

A blast from the recent past as each hour holds a reminder of events you have (or sadly, have not) witnessed. 

December 29th, starting at 2pm est and running until all events have been redux'ed (that is at least eight hours), stop by and enjoy the memories of Absolute or... make new ones.

post-17203-0-80814300-1545863643_thumb.png

It has been my greatest pleasure to share 2018 with you all.

So... for those that might have missed Little Friday this week, this will be the last event in Absolute, as my time has come to an end here.

I would like to thank all those that visited Absolute and those that continually supported the idea that a community of like minded people could gather and enjoy music, without the need for dramatics and chaos.

That a place could exist as a haven to relax from the stressors of the world, to have great conversations, laughter... enjoying the company of good people.

To especially add to the vocabulary an ever important word that will benefit you through life... FRACK

To know that the door was and will always remain broken since the moment Savage walked through it.

To the many hours of 'deck chicken' and avoiding the sharks.

To the swords and axes, carried by the "Keepers of the Barge", ready to perform a Blood Eagle whenever necessary.

To all the shots of vodka and rum consumed...

To all the hard rock that was ever played.

But mostly, I salute you... the people that came into Absolute and made it what it became.

I thank you for an experience like no other.

As my bestie would say... "less than three" to all of you.

Rae

My tears flow even in real (truly do!) at feeling this would possibly happen and your exit finally reaches that point now.

Rae, I am one of a number of more than you possibly know who were affected and impacted deeply in here by the selflessness you had for us with all you did here.

You should know by now you WILL be missed.....BUT, who can be truly sad when we know you move more into that REAL life where greater adventures and accomplishments wait for you there.

Your intelligence and creativity were seen and even felt in here. You impacted ME in ways I recall vividly now and will never forget. Yes, I am one of a legion of friends with you on here and a group who won't forget you and your meaning in each of our lives.

ROCK ON, Rae, with the best life will give to you. We supported you here and will support you even after you leave here.

With eyes that no longer see the fine print, that no longer see well as one would wish, I read this posting and thread with a very heavy heart.

Rae, I met you well over a year ago. Remember how you and I used to sit on the day beach and joke about our coffee, you and me*'trisa* used to drink our coffee's and talk about the men in our lives that drove us crazy?  And then there were those times I would come to your club and just be astounded at your amazing skill, your hypnotic Voice and your fantastic sets where you wove your spell with Metal and Classic ROCK music, Rocking us out with classics and new pieces that you found from break out artists.

Like everything you do, nothing was halfway. You always went all out, gave your ALL and your best. And your Best was just about as good as it gets, EVER.

You even came to the Underground on a regular basis to listen to the music there on Mondays and Wednesday nights, and when it was my night to DJ it made me both proud, and Nervous as heck that you were there listening to me DJ.  Why nervous? Cause I knew and know that you, someone who was truly one of the greats, had come to the club to hear music and enjoy the atmosphere our humble "family" club had created.

Yeah it makes me cry Rae. I am very sad to see yet another unique and wonderful person leave this game. But I always have felt that putting an end to one chapter of ones life, and starting a new one gave rich and varied life experiences, ones we probably really need. And when we all look back, you will be one of those, whose footprints crossed my "path", enriched my life, and left an indelible "mark" on my heart.

KEEP ON doing the GREAT stuff you do Rae. You ARE loved and you WILL be missed. REMEMBER you can always COME BACK should you feel like visiting or returning. You will Always be Welcomed.

Much admiration, love AND respect,

Sincerely, Wild Honey

Rae, you've been a shining beacon in 3dx.  Your music is great, but your heart is greater.  Thank you for all the shows you put on.  Thank you for your generosity with your time.  And thank you for running long to give people on the west coast a chance to join you.

I'm dreadfully sorry to see you go, but I hope that whatever you do next, it brings you love and happiness.

Rock on, dear.  Rock on.

Tlaera 

Hey Rae,

I was at Absolute the other day and really enjoyed you're DJ'ing. I'm new here and wish I would have had the chance to attend more of your parties and i'm sad to see you leaving. I can understand that sometimes this place seems like a jungle, haven't been here that long but I've already experienced it, but I try and keep out of drama as much as I can. I rather crack jokes, have fun, dance and chat with cool people.

*Spam*