Photo

Personal Choice, TOP DJ's and their Qualities that make them TRULY Great.

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 Dallas

Dallas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationBFE

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:46 PM

I agree with the names listed, Rae, MissVixen, Shay, Macy, Jack, Shovel, Achroi, the list goes on, you all rock, and I can not finish this comment without bringing in MissyB and Chilles, two of the original DJs here, they among others have done more for building the DJ art form than anyone over years. With that said, to all of you, thank you for your hard work and talent.

• Chilles, Nikki, RobPathfinder and 4 others like this

#22 WildHoney

WildHoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationWhereever there is Music

Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:34 AM

AMEN to that DALLAS! Chilles aka Achilles for SURE  and your list of others yes. Definately. Chilles was very instrumental in helping and setting the standard in 3DX for musical streaming excellence. And such a nice guy. Generous and helpful!! Thank you soo much for your comments everyone!

Keep them coming!

• Chilles, RobPathfinder and MeiLing like this

#23 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:56 AM

here is my favorite rock metal etc djs 

BDSMetal gang : Maron -poison mortel-icebox

Absolute club the awesome sweet raevaen :)

Sherrys awesome music choices 

Dj valkmannnnnnnnnnn awesome 

ROb pathfinder i wanted to not put his name since he is my granpa but he deserves the spot 

these are my prefference on what rooms i have visited so far some rooms i havent gone so i might not have heard some others or forgot to metion 

thus ill update soon in case i forgot someone 

Merry xmass everyone <3

• RobPathfinder, MeiLing and WildHoney like this

#24 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:18 AM

When I first got here in the game, I kept going to a room that played music I like, it was called Sex and Metal hosted by PandoraVonSayalin. The only woman I have married in any virtual life thing, she has been one of my favorite DJs that plays my favorite style of music, like with my lovely GD it seems unfair naming my wife as one of my favorite DJs but that lovely lady won my heart with her personality, taste and talent for music as well as so many other ways. Then I met Ukari a DJ that has always impressed me with what I consider flawless sets.

SpinalRip, Natsumi, Ash, Nixxx, StarrFyre, Achillies, Achroi, Koke, BoZno, Xanar, Doc, Nitro, NitroCowboy, Shocktop, Mar and Torax were already established DJs when i met them, but they just introduced me to different ways and types of music that I liked a lot.

Icecream, OOlisa, WildHoney, Alivia (GD), Trena and Sherry are djs that i have seen grow and kept becoming better and better as djs and hostesses.

BDSMetal gang, FOA, Chloe, Lexia, Bree, Reavaen, Roguee as hosts and DJs for their rooms well you gotta hear them to know why I put their names here they made people feel welcomed in their rooms with their music.

Alliehotass, Felia, Katya and Bia are djs that i started hearing and so far I like how they play.

Thing about many of the djs I have named, people may say is unfair they are friends well it is due to the music they played that I became friends with them, some have left the game others and had a fall out but that does not mean I did not acknowledge their talent as djs. See a long time ago I made with the help of BDSMetal gang and OX a series called the Events, from those Events I got to hear great DJs. At the Events we had DJs that love music and I never claimed they were the best, because as djs they kept getting better and better making what people thought was their best performance pale in comparison to another one they played at. The djs have names as far as I know do not half ass it, they do their best and keep trying to do better.

If I failed to names some it is because I forgot how to spell their names, truth is if you are good as a dj, I say it, local, wc or in pm. As for those aspiring to be DJs it starts with a step in trying.  

• Chilles, MeiLing, Aliviax and 2 others like this

#25 WildHoney

WildHoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:26 AM

I have something I must say immediately. A few days ago I logged into my WildHoney account and found everything gone. Friends list, gifts, about me information, and all photos from the photo gallery. I did not do this!

I have not known quite how to deal with this, I know there have been glitches of many sorts in the game lately but this? This is truly a nightmare. NOT a good gift to anyone for Christmas.

I am making this known in public forum as there really is no other way to inform many others. 

I make this move as a result of a message in my inbox from a long time friend.

I will not share who sent it, It is not their fault that I have this issue but it is a message that helps me deal with and know that this is widespread in my account and all my friends, EVERY single one, was deleted and showed "blocked" or unable to see me even from tracking gifts given.

This is the message I received with the title of the message,

God dosen't like evil

Sent Yesterday, 11:35 PM

"Maybe not the best time to have done what you did by deleting me from your friends list, as God doesn't like evil and you do it at his time of year. This was my thank you for sending you a gift for the holidays. I have never done anything to you. Never spoke bad about you, have always respected you and gone to your places to support you and this is my thanks. Well don't let Karma come back to bite you in your ass. A real friend would have questioned before just deleting, and you really don't act your age at times. Best to you & yours"

Now I was stunned at first. I would NEVER do that. Then I realized this was indeed a glitch my account was hit with for whatever reason it was and is not intended for anyone. So this is what I responded and I mean this message for EVERYONE.  TRULY I have not done such an abominable thing. 

Sent Today, 01:23 AM

First thing.  A few days ago, I logged in to find my entire friends list GONE. My gifts Gone. My about me,  Gone. My Photo gallery, Gone. I did not delete anyone, did not block anyone, did not initiate anything at all for this. To be honest, it has been a nightmare of sorts as I would not ever do this to anyone, let alone a friend. Come to find out, I had disappeared from everyone's friends list to seem blocked, Even my long time love, JasonWilde, and there is no way I would do that to him EVER. 

Moreover, since I am lucky enough that he and I have multiple sources and ways of contact, I was able to have him meet me in one of 3DX public rooms and add him to my buddy list Then he found he had me on his ignore list. He did not do that, but nevertheless it showed me ignored.

I do not know why this was or what caused it. I do know however that those who I have on skype, kik or discord were informed as soon as I could through messages and in group threads in Discord.

I am truly deeply sorry you have thought I would be unkind. if I HAD done this I would not blame you one single bit. But since I did not I hope you will accept that I did not do this and forgive this glitch in the game and forgive the circumstances. I truly am sorry for this event. I had no control over this.

I send my love and my honest wish that you have blessings beyond measure. THANK you for telling me that you also have found this glitch in effect. It seems all my "friends" also thought the same, But a few did know I would never do it. 

With kindest respect, love  and regards,

Wild Honey.

I can only hope to reach out this way and effectively correct this "mistake" though I was not mean, or unkind to do this. I hold no ill will towards anyone who was counted friend. If this is Karma, I will accept it and say only I am sorry if you or others interprete this event as my just desserts. I would hope however that if ANYONE else has had this glitch or others affecting them, that it will give a heads up for others to know it has happened and perhaps help to get the situation cleared up. For any harm, hurt feelings or ill will you have felt, those of you out there that know me, know when I say, I did not do what I was accused of, know it is the Truth. 

I wish all of you the happiest and merriest of holiday seasons.

With love, 

WildHoney

#26 ShockTop

ShockTop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:46 PM

Two things: 

Rob Pathfinder, I was NOT a well established DJ by the time we met, I didn't start DJing until Event 5 when I first emerged, but thanks for the mentioned. 

And second, I do feel Honey is absolutely 100 % right with her choice of DJ Starrfrye. When I first met Steffi, she became my friend. We remained friends, she then became my inspiration to DJ. 

For qualities:

Its all about how you charm the crowd, how you can read the crowd, and adjust your music accordingly. Having a set list, makes DJing a bit more difficult to read the crowd, but if you have a natural persona  about yourself, you know how to persuade the crowd to see that the music you play make sense, and therefore ends up being a good time.

I learned most of my technique with how I like to DJ by WildHoney and Starrfyre and I still aspire to be my own DJ with unique flair. 

There are many really good DJs and radio personalities on 3dx chat that make it an exciting to join a room their are performing or hosting:  Rob, Rae, Shay, Macy, Jack, Shovel, Chloe, and Felia. 

I don't always use the forums here, still a newb in that sense, lol but I felt complied to respond. 

• WildHoney likes this

#27 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:03 PM

Well Shock, established as in other people had already heard you dj, had recommended that I hear you and they liked what you DJed. Ice, Lisa, Wild, Trena, Sherry and Aliva, I was there for their first, second or third attempt at DJing. So accept the fact that people told me you were great and I agreed thus established. 

• WildHoney likes this

#28 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:40 AM

OOLIsa has mah vote, great song selection, funneh and ah love her :)

Chloe is awesome plays tha TeKnuuu ah lervs <3

MissyB passionate about DJins and thats wot eets all abouts \o/

• Nikki, RobPathfinder and WildHoney like this

#29 lisafelicia

lisafelicia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationSL UT

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:37 PM

~ feels sad for all the awesome DJ's not mentioned ~    

Attached Thumbnails

• toxic_.jpg
  • toxic2.png

• RobPathfinder, Alliehotass and WildHoney like this

#30 WildHoney

WildHoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:27 AM

*smiles* Cheer up Lisa! This thread is not ending today or next week or next month. its an ongoing thing to help others come to know the names and faces of DJ's in our community and to give our community members a chance to mention and put forth names of those they like! Its all good!

#31 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:24 AM

I stopped DJing in game.  You hear far to much that you inspire someone then turn around and never hear your name mentioned by those very people who say you had.  I was inspired by DJs outside the game from many years ago.  I don't care to beat someone else with DJing, having so many in a room because when I DJ I do it because I love music as it makes me feel good so my thought is fuck the rest of the bullshit.  So as I build I put on my stream or play the music I have and block out the rest of the shit.  Hell I was even mocked at one event I DJ'd at and you know what the sad thing is I'd never do that to another DJ in the room itself.  I may say something to a friend but never in the room.  It's just fucked up to do that and kills the mood of those in the room.  As far as I'm concerned there's to much ass kissing to make someone feel good about DJing then turn around and stab them in the back by talking shit on that very person.  There isn't anyone that DJ's on here that I think is better than someone else.

• Nikki and lisafelicia like this

#32 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:09 AM

Hmm.. I do not stab people in the back, I do it in the front. If I do not like someone, I say it to them. I have had mockery by friends of the DJ playing after me at a party, I also had more people during my session and the DJ's own gf say out loud what others were thinking, that night only night we played together, I was better and live. I had hecklers who had a bad day at home so they felt with their membership to the game, they could tell me what I should play, that heckler was drunk depressed and is my friend, I pmed her and talked during my session and after hoping to help her out of her depression. I stopped Djing because I love the current djs, and when some of my favorites play, new and old, I love being there as a fan. The drama i had from friends of a DJ, that shit happens a lot and some wise hosts and hostess try to stop that type of bulling. Thing is we decide when we stop djing, if we let others decide well, that is our fault for listening to them. I mean it is a sex game what can they do, CAP LOCK, that is scary <_<, start rumors, truth always comes out in time, claim a guy is a girl or a girl a guy, should it matter? Only time shit like this should matter is if you start dating or the bed room if not judge a person by who they are not what they are, because no one really knows. As for ass kissing, only in the bed room, because some ass you gotta pucker up and put your lips there.  :wub:  Encouragement is not ass kissing but I tend to encourage in pms or group, on here minus the names I forgot (Jessica, Desiree, and BackFire,  few I recalled later on :unsure: now, my bad.

As for the many DJs out there not mentioned, if you like mention them. It is not rocket science in mentioning the name of a DJ someone likes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Sammy and WildHoney like this

#33 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:34 PM

It wasn't directed at you Rob as it was a general statement. When I read this thread, I call it like I see it both on this very thread and in game.  Why I wrote what I had is because as you know from our conversation, I wasn't DJing when I returned but you has asked me to for the one event, heard my voice drops I used and yes, I even spoke as well, you then asked if I would do voice drops for you which others after hearing my set that night, did the same.  When I did, I had several people come to me asking me for help, telling me I inspired them to either be a better DJ or become a DJ, helped others who weren't sure how to do something.  So yes, taking time out of my day to help them do it wasn't a second thought for me as I know what it's like to have to sort it out.  With this thread, the posters within it and in game, is exactly why I spoke up because they say that to those that have inspired or helped them and never give them credit for it which is fucked up.  Think about it this way, when that person who's helped you sees what you write, do you think they're going to want to help someone else, fuck no because you've just killed any thought they had to help someone else because you couldn't even take a moment to mention them for their help.

• Nikki, Sammy and RobPathfinder like this

#34 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand and Singapore

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:26 PM

With IMHO, the best DJ here are Ashbash (aka MrAsh), Archilles (DJChilles & Chilles), Nikki aka MissyB, DJMegalon, DJ Isouki, Myszka, DJ Jessicax and Chloe B and more...

Those I mentioned, some of them were Pioneer DJ of this game before I turned myself being a sloppy DJ at NC for awhile :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've listened and learned a lot of being DJ on Internet streaming and got good tips from them. I'm not DJ but I'm good entertainer with pack of music background.

I started do my own mix on Mixcloud around late of 2015 and keep going on with help & support from above Djs until today.

What I would like to say is about so called "DJ" should have their own mix set, made by themselves. Not copy from other people and claimed being their own.

I mean straight presentation set for the whole +1 hour party by making your own. 3DXChat is a small world of DJ presentation (unless you're Jukebox DJ).

The easiest way to proof that you own your original set is publishing to Music Community like VirtualDJ Radio, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Beatport and etc.

There are tons of snitches to report if it was genuine or fake mix set there.

Please don't let small cubicle in - game Party Room fooling you with Fake DJs.

Thank you,

• chloe, Nikki and RobPathfinder like this

#35 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:48 PM

With IMHO, the best DJ here are Ashbash (aka MrAsh), Archilles (DJChilles & Chilles), Nikki aka MissyB, DJMegalon, DJ Isouki, Myszka, DJ Jessicax and Chloe B and more...

Those I mentioned, some of them were Pioneer DJ of this game before I turned myself being a sloppy DJ at NC for awhile :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've listened and learned a lot of being DJ on Internet streaming and got good tips from them. I'm not DJ but I'm good entertainer with pack of music background.

I started do my own mix on Mixcloud around late of 2015 and keep going on with help & support from above Djs until today.

What I would like to say is about so called "DJ" should have their own mix set, made by themselves. Not copy from other people and claimed being their own.

I mean straight presentation set for the whole +1 hour party by making your own. 3DXChat is a small world of DJ presentation (unless you're Jukebox DJ).

The easiest way to proof that you own your original set is publishing to Music Community like VirtualDJ Radio, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Beatport and etc.

There are tons of snitches to report if it was genuine or fake mix set there.

Please don't let small cubicle in - game Party Room fooling you with Fake DJs.

Thank you,

to further enchance ur post 

a dj should know how to count music so he/she can mix beatmatching -phrase mix time signatures -music keys and many other i wont mention so to keep it simple 

if you dont know those stuff n u read this thread now ur not a dj :) record djs arent djs also cause simply u can try make a set by trying a millions time since its recorded n not live 

a true live dj do that in live performance thus called a dj 

we are very few in the game that we mix live :) but who cares :) we do it for us 

in second life when i was djing for clubs to take u n dj they gave u 5 tracks n tell you what to play in which order n when to mix the next track so u cant fool them here is another storry 

doing all the above mentioned on the fly this is a dj 

press play button n play a whole list aint djing but can be called streaming and aint bad at all .

but let us not be harsh this thread is about our friends we like playing so everything can be considered irrelevant :)

• nobody likes this

#36 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:59 PM

a dj should know how to count music so he/she can mix beatmatching -phrase mix time signatures -music keys and many other i wont mention so to keep it simple 

if you dont know those stuff n u read this thread now ur not a dj :) record djs arent djs also cause simply u can try make a set by trying a millions time since its recorded n not live 

we are very few in the game that we mix live :) but who cares :) we do it for us 

in second life when i was djing for clubs to take u n dj they gave u 5 tracks n tell you what to play in which order n when to mix the next track so u cant fool them here is another storry 

press play button n play a whole list aint djing but can be called streaming and aint bad at all .

but let us not be harsh this thread is about our friends we like playing so everything can be considered irrelevant :)

So you're saying that anyone that claims to be a DJ really isn't unless they meet what you've stated.  So I'm guessing that DJs that speak on air and play tracks just as they are and don't mix the songs they play aren't a DJ.  That really cracks me up because that means you've just called every DJ that makes a living off doing that such as, your local radio station DJ, isn't one.  Then you turn around after saying they aren't DJs to say it's all about our friends so it should be irrelevant.

That's why I wrote my initial comment.  That is exactly what I'm talking about.

• Sammy likes this

#37 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 09:09 PM

You are 100% wrong on this theory, I am going to give the benefit of the doubt it is a language barrier thing and you have no access to how the term "DJ" translates to your language.

It is true a DJ can also be a remixer, a musical artist or even a record producer, but all it literally takes to be a DJ is to play music for other people. No more no less.

• chloe, Sammy and RobPathfinder like this

#38 Derai

Derai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:11 PM

Gotta respectfully disagree with you there Alivia, and I had to say that your view there is a prevailing problem in 3DX.

The Elitism of 'True DJ's' versus those that play music.

I don't use a microphone, and let my VDJ software do the fades for me because for me the MOST important thing is not HOW I do something.

It's what my 'performance' makes the people feel, do my music selections make them feel good? Do my jokes, announcements and general engagement with the crowd make them decide to stay in the room?

That is what makes a good DJ in my view.

And now to the topic at hand.

If I had to list my fave DJ's it would be a short list.

Stellania has top billing, mostly because she's been the one that taught me how to Spin my tunes.

Second place goes to DJ StarFyrre, if there ever was a true Miss 3DX performer, it's her. She is awesome beyond words.

Third place is hard to pin down really, reckon that it becomes a shared third place for a few folks.

Shocktop when on the top of his game, brings a lot of bouncy energy to the table. WildHoney is just sweet like her namesake. my Friend Snick always brings the fun with her off the wall selections of just 'odd' songs. And the list could go on and on.

End of the line, just have FUN and bring joy to others in your events and rooms.

Peace out!

• Stellania and WildHoney like this

#39 Stellania

Stellania

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:45 PM

I will add also to what Derai said :

Some styles of music are more prone to being MIXED or beatmatched than others. I've heard many of you in the various "Dance" styles do quite the awesome job! Kudos to all of you for that. No way I could do that!

Would I be a good judge to determine what makes a good DJ in the "Dance" styles .. nope. Definitely not my background but, I've been doing this for a very long time and can easily recognize talent when i see it .. in my musical style.

Based on a few criterias like : Room Reading, Room Interaction, Sound Quality, Music Selection and keeping to my musical styles : ROCK, HARD ROCK, METAL and all the "Core" genres. I would have to say my favorites in no particular order are :

Raevaen, Derai, Starrfyre, Shay

If we bottom line it .. There are various styles of DJ's, some that please us more than others, and that's the beauty of it.

I don't consider myself a DJ, I'm a "HOST", that's how the business has defined what I've been doing since 2003 on both professional and hobbyist levels.

Sometimes, for the good reasons, you all want me to bring out the boom mics, mic preamps and mixers out and do a 48 hour marathon with the lot of you!

Good thread! Good idea!

Keep on "Rockin'" :D

• WildHoney likes this

#40 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Bamboozla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

Wilps welcome to 3DX LOL

Builders are in tha same boat, we have builders that build everyting in their rooms and then we have builders that borrow or steal others creations fo their own.

Same kind of analogy fo DJs. Peeps can cheat they will.

There are different kinds of DJs. We have tha Classic DJs. This is where eet all started, these DJs aren't about keeping tha steady "Flow" of music required in "Dance" Music eg Raves.

These DJs are like your radio DJs, they add their personality into tha mix, Song selection is important, even Requests from tha audience, shoutouts etc. They are a cross between a DJ and an MC. Ive heard a few here and they are excellent at what they do. Tha people who goto where they are playing always have a good time and feel connected to tha DJ and tha music they are playing and generally their audience are Rock fans, Classic Rock, Love songs/Ballads and what some would call "real" music.

I myself do not usually frequent these types of events or DJs because they are not mah particular taste, but ah have been to a few and seen/heard a handful of these types of DJs and they are infact DJs, Real Djs who are tha Classic kind and make a lot of peeps here very Happy.

Tha other type of DJ is tha Modern DJ, they usually play Dance Music, Techno, House, DnB and gawd forbid EDM, *Barfs* :P

Tha skillset is different, smooth transitions between toons and no talking generally,  a constant flow of moosak to dance to. We all know this.

Mixed into both of these groups are obviously different ways to sell tha same experience.

Streamers they play a pre recorded Mix, whether made bah them selves previously or D/led off tha interwebs, YouTube or some where else.

AutoMix Players, they have a selection of individual Trax they play one afta tha other but eets automix, their player does eet fo them, fades out and fades in. Youll generally hear that one song plays to eets entirety and then another begins.

ManualMix Players, these DJs are like tha AutoMix DJs except Automix is turned OFF. They Mix manually, choosing when to mix in tha next toon and how, there are many ways to do this and you can be creative as you like through this process with effects, scratching etc etc etc etc.

Meows like Building here we all can relate tha DJing side to tha Building side, some peeps build elaborate rooms all with their own skills and then eet goes down tha line to tha Streamer Builders like in DJing.

Whos tha real DJ among all them you decide, but above all else eets Song Choice that is most importants, any DJ without tha experience needs to learn this like mahslef who is just starting on this adventure and tha best DJs know how to do this and keep tha Crowds Energy where they want eet or where tha Crowd wants to be taken.

OFC this is mah own opinion on tha matter, im no expert DJ, this is a crossover fo me from Music Production ah have been doing fo over7 years and some of eet relates.

Real DJ? Wilps Real DJs are playing in Real Clubs if you want to define "Real" what we have in this game is peeps who are either "real" DJs who DJ here also, peeps hoo are passionate about DJing and learning their skillz here or DJs that want to "Pose" fo tha attention, what eva ya are who cares, have fun and always try to get better at wot ya do fo yourself and no one else then bring that to tha Party and Blow Peeps sox off WoooooHooooooo.

<3

On a sidenote, mah views don't mean to put anyone down, ah know we are all different, wif different skillz and interests and we do tings in varied ways and we all can be elitist when eet comes to "our" hobbies, interests etc, ah mahself do this and ah just want ta say eet isn't personal. :)

• Nikki and Stellania like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users