3DXChat Community

Viper Club - Free Download

DanyFR

as i said im the boss lol are u silly or what ?

u payed the boss :D and boss owns all is it so hard to understand lol

say u run a buisness n u have 10 employs working for you make clothes .....so to who the clothes belong to workers or the owner hahaha

So Christopher was only your worker?! I bet he love to hear this. Maybe he still think that you two were once a couple.

I also just see the final build on your side, no work-in-progress version. Maybe just he has them? Alivia, if you like to do a building business with building workers, start acting professional and stop telling your donation lie, oh and pay you workers maybe ^^ otherwise your not the boss but just a pissed girl bringing drama to the world because a "customer" was mean to her. What he did btw that you're so pissed? I can't read one word about it anywhere. Did he forgot to ask the boss to spin at the Grand opening?

My last words on this. Maybe your ex (worker or boyfriend - I am still confused here) can bring some light into this.

My last 5 cent on this.

Let's have fun again and stop wasting time with silly drama.

Oh, nice to see you here, Chloe!

Since the topic about build-histories is pretty suitable, I just wanted to drop a BIG "thank you" towards you for setting up such a great tool to remove duplicates!

I use it quite often and it helped me a real lot with my room!

K0gGtWY.jpg

Just look how much it reduces the file size! *o*

Well, my room is still packing a punch on most virtual ram, through x')

Oh, nice to see you here, Chloe!

Since the topic about build-histories is pretty suitable, I just wanted to drop a BIG "thank you" towards you for setting up such a great tool to remove duplicates!

I use it quite often and it helped me a real lot with my room!

K0gGtWY.jpg

Just look how much it reduces the file size! *o*

Well, my room is still packing a punch on most virtual ram, through x')

I am happy that my little free tool helped you! And funny to see that we have a similar project structure ^^

captureiscvm.png

Im agree with u Christina,

I can't admit that someone is stealing someone else's work, I don't care if I mention my name or anything else, that's not the problem, it's just that she claims to have built the room when she's done absolutely nothing on it. Only Christopher built this room for me, and to which I made additions and modifications. So I wanted to clarify the situation, and bring it down to earth because it is in its world and it takes people from above

Now lets.enjoy and have fun all :)

hello viper club is mine i gave it to danny fr :) 

from me he bought the club :) he donated on my paypal account :) and then gave him the club :)

If i understand this right, then Dany bought the club for money. then it must be his club

If i buy a house, then the builder company cant come and say it is there house.

Tell me if im wrong.

That stuff aside; ever considered setting up a Patreon?

Furthermore yesterday someone wanted to buy my room for 50,00 €. Appearently it's a room worth stealing.

But dang, it's on the Modz-forums and 3DXbuildsharing for free :lol:

I don't understand spending money for a simple room in the first place anyways.. But that might just be me.

If i understand this right, then Dany bought the club for money. then it must be his club

If i buy a house, then the builder company cant come and say it is there house.

Tell me if im wrong.

Yeah that's why it's stup... not a good idea to "buy" a room here. Cause you don't really buy it, you only get a copy of a file that can still be sold and even be easily "stolen".

But anyway, I could pay* to watch your dramas and you, guys, give them for free to all of us.

You're awesome, thanks!

* Actually i won't, so no need to send me your paypal, greedy ones! :P

All this drama is exactly why 3DXChat  should never allow a buying and selling regime to grow here in this game and why they will not get involved in ownership disputes. Who can blame them!

It seems pretty mean to me to sell a room or "accept a donation" for a room from a person and then the day after it's opening, to give it away for free.

To me, it would say clearly,  dont buy from that person... wait for the give-away.

OR

Go to the original builder and deal with him or her without any third party interference.

Or better still,  look at the fabulous free builds that some of the best and most incredible builders have done and kindly given to the community and do your own magic on them instead.

Here are the 2 fantastic sites to download free things -   Both free to join and run by very kind members for the 3dxchat community.

Free rooms and objects    -   http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7548-free-rooms-and-objects/

3dxModz -   https://3dxmodz.com/  

Merry Christmas & a Big Thank You to those who run, organise and contribute to those sites.  Your work is fantastic and truely valued. 

Here is the thing, from an earlier post the Viper room was something Alivia and Christopher did mention building. Whatever alterations were made compared to the one Alivia and Christopher built may have the rooms looking completely different. I really doubt it was just a change in color, a change made to a stolen room that by someone who did not work on it at all. Give credit where it is due, as someone mentioned only Christopher can say for sure how much Alivia worked on it but seeing how Alivia is calling herself the boss, i am guessing it was a bad break up. Which in my opinion is too bad, they were great together. Two different rooms with a common base, that happens a lot, people copy the style patterns or just alter it. This dirty laundry exposed drama, is not helping my hopes that Christopher and Alivia can mend things and make another great rooms, since they did more than one together. 

I think the issue here is the fact that Dany had to pay for this room to get it. And after him and Alivia had some issues between them - she got upset and to get back at him she decided to share the room for free.. day after he had his grand opening.

Who built the room..? Christopher or Alivia? - not the issue.

To me - she’s abusing her “power” and it sucks to see this happen to people who actually pay money out of pocket for this.

She mentioned in WC that she never told Dany that he would be the only one to get this room, and that’s fair. But I’m wondering if she mentioned to him that she will give away this room for free to everyone else too.

I don’t think this is fair at all.

Anyways, just an old grandma’s opinion. Lol!

Stories' moral: Build your own room, or use rooms that are public already; at least do never pay for rooms, please.

There are enough builders that give away their rooms for free.

You can find several ones on:

• Torax' webpage: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/rooms-sharing

• 3DX Modz Forum: https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/files/category/21-finish-homes/

Many builders like it if you ask them before using anything they made, but more important is, that you always give credits to the original builder.

And, of course, stealing is a no-go. But why am I even saying all of that? I'm sure all of you already knew that.

Happy x-mas to all of you!

Stories' moral: Build your own room, or use rooms that are public already; at least do never pay for rooms, please.

There are enough builders that give away their rooms for free.

You can find several ones on:

• Torax' webpage: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/rooms-sharing

• 3DX Modz Forum: https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/files/category/21-finish-homes/

Many builders like it if you ask them before using anything they made, but more important is, that you always give credits to the original builder.

And, of course, stealing is a no-go. But why am I even saying all of that? I'm sure all of you already knew that.

Happy x-mas to all of you!

I completely agree with you. especially the sentence "And, of course, stealing is a no-go"

Some members should really remember this sentence here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy X-MAS

If anyone has anyting of mine eets stolen properties :P

Ah dunn share sheet, why? because altho sharing is caring and eets a nice gesture fo peeps who cant or wont build their own stuff, eet also creates hundreds of rooms wif all tha same stuff, copies, rehashed copies and props.

Maybeh im different to most of you but when ah go to someones room ah assume eet is their build/ creation and everyting in eet is a reflection of their personality and creative thought processes and more importantly their uniquness.

Sadly this is dying, most rooms ah goto are da same, copies, recoloured tha same props everywhere and ah usually leave. Why?, not to be rude and not all tha time but generally this is why ah room hop because im genuinley interested in people and what they can do, what they try to do and their willingness to show a part of themselves. These days everyting is one big mashup with some original rooms mixed in until they are shared, stolen or never opened again fo various reasons.

Ah am currently but been biz to finish a car prop that ah will be sharing funnily enough. Eet will be free on Torax's share bear site fo peeps ta d/l but this is tha first time ive shared anyting except one ting of mine ah shared with somebody who really wanted eet and ah gave eet to thems. They have da respect not to share with anyone else and eet resides with other valuable items they have collected from other builders, some what of a museum hehehe.

Im not against sharing and ah totes get why peeps do eet and why peeps accept eet but we end up with these kinds of drams when really we all should be making our own stuffs and having pride in tha trying, surely tha rewards are greater but alas...wotevs.

Finally Merry Crissmiss everyones maybeh Santa will bring ya a kik ass room then ya can add beds n poses ta orgy dat beesh ups ROFL :P