• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Burton

Burton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:43 PM

I'm new to 3dxchat, but not new to RP.  I'd LOVE to get into some descriptive gangbangs with fun partners, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to meet another guy who's willing to double-team girls with me, lol.  I'm straight guy, and love this idea.  Maybe I'll list it in my profile and see if anyone bites?  Or if any of you see me online, just send me a pm if you're feeling interested.  Have fun, folks.

• ChiK73, uncle and Gessonq like this

#22 Dairea

Dairea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:20 PM

I'm new to 3dxchat, but not new to RP.  I'd LOVE to get into some descriptive gangbangs with fun partners, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to meet another guy who's willing to double-team girls with me, lol.  I'm straight guy, and love this idea.  Maybe I'll list it in my profile and see if anyone bites?  Or if any of you see me online, just send me a pm if you're feeling interested.  Have fun, folks.

wanna know how easy it is?? lol

pretty much impossible since a lot of guys are too homophobic ta give the girls what they want lol

but im game!!!

• ChiK73 and uncle like this

#23 ChloeLawson

ChloeLawson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn The Depths Of The Demon relam

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:15 PM

Great to hear it really :P need more willing guys like you to help us out for those MFM gangbangs lol

• ChiK73 and uncle like this

#24 uncle

uncle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:44 PM

Welcome Burton - appreciate your comment :)

I really like the idea of adding something to our profiles pointing out that we're interested in MFM or gangbang RPs. As every other guy already mentions MFF and MMF - any idea what would make these profiles of ours stick out a bit ? 

I guess I'll add MMF RP for the time being and see where it might lead

• ChiK73 likes this

#25 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner watching

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:37 AM

I’d always assumed it was just ego issues with the guys tbh, too much to prove with another guy there sort of thing. Glad to see not everyone is like that.
  • ChiK73, uncle and Dairea like this

#26 Henkie

Henkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNetherlands yo

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:50 PM

Why can't we be friends

• Sheyde and Alliehotass like this

#27 Sheyde

Sheyde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationA frozen swamp

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:37 AM

Ego issues and I think that a lot of men are afraid that we will make them kiss or that their penis might touch the other guys, or something.

• uncle and ChloeLawson like this

#28 uncle

uncle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:04 PM

Ego issues and I think that a lot of men are afraid that we will make them kiss or that their penis might touch the other guys, or something.

Mommy told me I'd turn gay the instant another guy's penis touches mine. Are you saying she was wrong ?  ;)

#29 Sleeper_Girl

Sleeper_Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:53 AM

Mommy told me I'd turn gay the instant another guy's penis touches mine. Are you saying she was wrong ? ;)

I think if it goes in your mouth or butt, that's when you turn gay. At least bi.
  • uncle likes this

#30 ChloeLawson

ChloeLawson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn The Depths Of The Demon relam

Posted Today, 12:55 AM

I agree, I'm sure ego plays a great deal in it, which is sad. Just enjoy the game I'm always on the hunt for awesome gangbang partners huge points if their Black :P but since good rp partners are a pain to find on most days, any are good :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users