3DXChat Community

Room slots: Idea

jjustice18

Hello!

So I'm still pretty new here, so please bear with me!

I have noticed that player rooms are where it's at, so why not allow multiple slots for rooms?

Not just multiple slot rooms, but maybe experiment with the idea that a player can have 1 room open for public at all time! (Start with 1 per player to see if the servers can handle it), and then the other rooms can also be open for everyone, but those extra rooms do close when the player decides to exit the game.

Some of you have made great places, bars and clubs, and if some of them could be open 24/7 it would be great!

But to make sure the servers won't die on it's ass, you could make a few limitations to the 1 slot room that can stay open 24/7, and that is that if your membership expires, that the 24/7 room closes.

Extra room slots is not just easier for people to switch rooms and maybe even make a bigger "world" (ex: Milo's home, and Milo's Dance Club. 2 seperate rooms, but the dance club is open 24/7).

It also means that the extra room slots or even the 24/7 room slot can have a price of 10k XGold, that way there's a little bit of extra use with the XGold.

Just my thoughts :3