9 replies to this topic

#1 Ranni

Ranni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationDancing through life not a care in the world

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:32 PM

Hello all...I am Ranni🤗🤗 I met the most wonderful man in all of 3dx and he proposed to me on 11/24/18 which I gladly accepted hands down. Our wedding is coming up soon on December 22 and I cannot lie I am excited as hell😊😊😊

I have been here in this virtual world now for over a year and while my man has been here way longer I have had many trial and errors already. There are many here that love to judge one another based on past mistakes but what I truly find funny is that they all have made them themselves and I mean this is a damn sex game😂😂😂 so to all the hypocrites I say one thing....you can say what you will but you can never tear me down!

Here is where I shall post the many adventures that me and my love share. I am sure there will be many laughs, tears, and perhaps even arguments but the journey is one I am anxious to share with him and hope you all enjoy as well!!

Attached Thumbnails

• 8D3BD0A0-741C-4963-8770-0553D21EE4D9.png

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

#2 Ranni

Ranni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 11:51 AM

Randy & Ranni…..married 12/22/2018

Well we did it!!! It was the most amazing ceremony ever and we have many to thank for making our evening so special....

First, I would love to thank my sis, xRainex, for standing beside me as I vowed to love my man for all eternity. Rain you have been through so much with me and have stood by me through it all no matter what and I love you dearly.

Second, I send a huge kiss and hug to Downriverden for standing beside my man on our special day. Although I do not know you well yet River I look forward to getting to know you more and already know that you are an extremely sweet man with a crazy sense of humor.

Third, a big thanks to WildHoney for taking all of the wonderful pictures of my special night. You are truly becoming a friend that I hold dear to me and I cannot wait to see the wonderful work that you did for us.

Fourth, OOlisa, your performance of our ceremony was true art....I could feel the love deep inside and if any need someone to marry them I will be sure to scream your name sweetie

Fifth, Starrfrye-Steffi, there are no words to express my gratitude for your amazing talent as a DJ!! You truly made the night with your music and although the reception was small, you never once faultered to deliver your best!!! Thank you 

And saving the absolute best for last, to my amazing husband, DJRandy, you made a girls dreams come true last night and gave me a fairytale wedding. The beauty of my dress will be forever with me darling and while I know that you damn near drove yourself insane trying to make everything perfect for me, the most perfect thing of the entire evening was walking down that isle and seeing you standing there with your eyes locked on mine showing me without a doubt that nothing nor no one holds a candle to me in your mind.....your love is unconditional and unwavering and I am the luckiest woman to have that love given to me.

Thank you all who was there and shared in this glorious night with us.....I am very grateful to have such wonderful friends and family here and your support means everything.....

#3 Ranni

Ranni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:48 AM

Things change in the blink of an eye. One minute you are happier than you have ever been and then in the next breath it is all jerked away from you. My life is crazy and chaotic and the one thing that I thought I had that balanced it all out was my relationship with Randy but it seems it was not a strong enough relationship to withstand the chaos of my real life.

Attached Thumbnails

• 62AB081C-0446-4C92-9FC9-5E47407FF99D.jpeg

#4 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Formerly virtual, forever realistic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationSlow dancing in the sunset with my beloved.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:14 PM

Hey Ranni,
Sorry to read this and please excuse my reply here. I don’t mean to interupt your diary.

As per my PM to you,

“Clouds are temporary, the sun perpetual.”
I hope the storm passes soon 🌞

#5 Ranni

Ranni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:40 PM

Life can truly be cruel sometimes. My busy life finally comes to a slow down period and what good does it do me now. If I log in I’m just accused of wanting to spend time with someone else by the one person I thought I would be with forever here but as I am learning it’s easy to say words.

Now I know that it is all just a game....one where feels have no place. It would be so easy to be a cold hearted butch but unfortunately I cannot do such a thing. No I shall just weather the storm and come out stronger than before and a whole lot wiser.

#6 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:12 AM

I am very sorry to read of this turn of events.   

• Ranni likes this

#7 Ranni

Ranni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:10 PM

So it seems that we have found our way back to one another so perhaps it is meant to be after all but thank you MikeyDee and Susan for your support when I needed it....it will forever be remembered
  • MikeyDee, HazyRays and SusanLouisa like this

#8 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Formerly virtual, forever realistic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationSlow dancing in the sunset with my beloved.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:52 AM

Fantastic news! 🙂🙂🙂
I wish you both well and all the love and happiness in the world💕

#9 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:48 AM

RL aways happens, when it does count on the support of dear friends to keep you sane while waiting for your partner. If on the other side well they are your partner for a reason, just try leaving lil messages every now and then to help them know you miss them. As for the game, the people are real, the rest is a game. 

#10 Ranni

Ranni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:45 AM

It seems this diary has reached its epic end....while there were really many things that seemed to be constantly in our way Randy has decided to leave the game and Ranni has decided to move forward. It was doomed from the start I suppose but as they say life goes on.....thanks to all my friends who have stuck through it al with me and for those that don’t know the real situation but choose to judge anyways I can only say with the sweetest intentions you can surely kiss my sweet little ass💋
  • SusanLouisa likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users