3DXChat Community

Any photographers out there?

CrazyAli

I took courses for photography in college, and instantly fell in love with it. Im no where near professional or anything like that. But I just thought it would interesting to see who out there takes an interest in this sort of thing. Im more of a nature girl, so most of my work has to do with that. Anyway, post some of your favies or if you are into photography yourself post away and show off your work. Ill post a couple to get us started. Im cropping most of my photos, because I tend to tag my work with my name, so sorry for the wierd resolutions.

Also please do not hesitate to leave feedback. I am wiling to take any and all criticism, either good or bad. I am still an amateur photographer, and though I do this for a hobby, I am always looking for ways to improve myself. So bash away ... or compliment away. Ill leave it up to you all.

j1ntPw0.jpg

2icqMsv.jpg

PzoygkM.jpg

MLqGk0N.jpg

ogSJLSZ.jpg

7DtwV1a.jpg

LOzF1bm.jpg

Dj9TlF3.jpg

6py6vZj.jpg

2fNNu8G.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mattttt

"Then the last two are jus some pics from the NIN concert I went to on Halloween last year".  

You are missing about 298 pictures from that concert!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I do filmmaking for a living, using DSLR's, so I can appreciate good photography and the hard work to use a camera in non-auto mode. The animal stuff is alright, but I think your landscape work is by far the best. Great work, love the beach shot!

CrazyAli: totally agreed with lucius, who replied above. Nice compositions, and the fishermen with nets on the beach is the best so far. Nature is such a nice topic in photography, thousands of things to catch and make them immortal. I used to shoot a lot, but with non-digital cameras, during the University. We also had the chance to visit some exhibitions, and i fell i love with "streetshots", as they called it. And i started to capture some pictures, to make my masters degree lol :) Moments of neighbourhoods, streets, shopkeepers, gangmembers, homeless ppl, kids running around, :). Things what are around us everyday, but we dont see them :) I loved photograpy, but in my book, it has got a limit, so i keep painting instead:) Probably i am too dumb to it, but You need to keep doing , you aare on a good way, getting far from calling yourself amateour :)

CrazyAli: totally agreed with lucius, who replied above. Nice compositions, and the fishermen with nets on the beach is the best so far. Nature is such a nice topic in photography, thousands of things to catch and make them immortal. I used to shoot a lot, but with non-digital cameras, during the University. We also had the chance to visit some exhibitions, and i fell i love with "streetshots", as they called it. And i started to capture some pictures, to make my masters degree lol :) Moments of neighbourhoods, streets, shopkeepers, gangmembers, homeless ppl, kids running around,  :). Things what are around us everyday, but we dont see them :) I loved photograpy, but in my book, it has got a limit, so i keep painting instead:) Probably i am too dumb to it, but You need to keep doing , you aare on a good way, getting far from calling yourself amateour :)

Thank you very much. I have been on hiatus, but I have taken ALOT more photos, and I thoroughly enjoy the feedback I get here. I was gone for over a month, but im back now. So when I get some free time I'll post up my camera specs, settings I use and such. I will also post up some of my more recent shots.