I'm kinda new here, did some RP before in chats/games and I have noticed the fact that when I say things in first person - immersion is much deeper compared to when I do it in a third person. But in 3dx the only way to make /me works right in terms of English language is to use it third person. So I can't really choose how to do it. For example:
1. Anna moves a little closer to you and smiles softly. She holds some shiny object in her right hand.
Looks right, but the immersion level is too low for me, I always used first form when talking about myself/my character in RP before I started to play 3dx.
2. Anna moves a little closer to you and smiles softly. I hold some shiny object in my right hand.
Some hybrid form. Both sentence right, but the fact that they are in different forms can be irritating. At least for me, when I write something like this.
3. Anna move a little closer to you and smile softly. I hold some shiny object in my right hand.
First sentence is not right. But actually I prefer to use /me like this because I don't get irritated like in previous option and I feel a lot more immersed than in a first option. But yeah, it's a mockery of the language.
4. Anna I move a little closer to you and smile softly. I hold some shiny object in my right hand.
Just using me to make a text purple and ignore the name. I don't use it like this, but saw some people do it. And maybe it's actually better than previous option.
So, now the questions.
1. How you use /me?
2. It is acceptable for you if your partners use /me not in the third form and immersion for them is in a higher priority than the English language rules?