3DXChat Community

BATTLE OF DECADES - SFL - STUDIOS FANTASY LABEL - 28/12 20 RS PM/CET

BIALAETICAT

Studios Fantasy Label is pleased to invite everyone to another event, this time a battle of decades, the best songs of every decade represented by the best dj's of 3dxchat. Join us in this great music party - Hostess Bialaeti (DJ BIACAT). on 12/28/2018. Gates open from 20:00 PM CET.  Special participation of the fantastic Bare Bunnies

Studios Fantasy Label est heureux d'inviter tout le monde à un autre événement, cette fois une bataille de décennies, les meilleures chansons de toutes les décennies représentées par les meilleurs dj's de 3dxchat. Rejoignez-nous dans cette grande fête musicale - Hôtesse Bialaeti (DJ BIACAT). le 28/12/2018. Portes ouvertes à partir de 20h00 PM/CET  Special participation of the fantastic Bare Bunnies

Studios Fantasy Label è lieta di invitare tutti a un altro evento, questa volta una battaglia di decenni, le migliori canzoni di ogni decennio rappresentate dai migliori dj di 3dxchat. Unisciti a noi in questa grande festa musicale - Hostess Bialaeti (DJ BIACAT). il 28/12/2018. Cancelli aperti dall 20:00 PM/CET  

2luf793.jpg

Special participation of the fantastic Bare Bunnie

I am sooooo fukking ready to do battle today   LOL

all those other decades suck compared to the 00's

how appropriate that my name is oo lisa

LMAO

it was a very influential decade for me.   I discovered music,   discovered boys,  lost my virginity all to the tunes i will be spinning at todays gig

and ofc all music is great   and those decades that we grew up in are usually the ones most dear to our hearts.   their music  reminds us of good times then so no wonder we prefer them.  

I am sooooo fukking ready to do battle today   LOL

all those other decades suck compared to the 00's

how appropriate that my name is oo lisa

LMAO

it was a very influential decade for me.   I discovered music,   discovered boys,  lost my virginity all to the tunes i will be spinning at todays gig

and ofc all music is great   and those decades that we grew up in are usually the ones most dear to our hearts.   their music  reminds us of good times then so no wonder we prefer them.  

i think for you the best part of decade was you lost your virginity right? lol

*NOTE: * Real  Life Husband actually poked his head into my room early that day hours before I was to DJ the Decade of the 70's Classic ROCK, a set I had prepared long ago,  and INSISTED to take me and our "drop in from the blue" guest and go SHOPPING  for food and items to feed the family and for items said REAL LIFE husband decided on the spur of the MOMENT that we just HAD to have!  UGH

I left a message in our Discord group but NEVER had the chance to communicate anything as I left my phone home and its the only way I could have said anything to anyone after we left.

When my husband decides to do something nothing disuades him. >.< So MY profound apologies that i was not there to start the BATTLE I assure you I WAS more than ready. but now we will never truly know what I might have done in the battle. 

And I give my profound Apologies for having missed it and not being able to be there. I was looking forward to it with a Relish I can say was spurred by knowing StarrFyre my favo DJ and mentor was going to be in it too. A challenge by her is one I was looking to meet and take on full Throttle! :( but I did not get the chance. Another time, perhaps?  One never knows. *winks*