3DXChat Community

Important Bugs that needs to be Sorted ! Community Support Please!

Maxinejuicer

This is a bit of a strange bug but annoying all the same,  concerning the ignore button.

If I see a person I wish to ignore..  I click on them bring up the pop up menu with ignore facility...  click ignore and voila  they go on my iggy list and I cant see them or their profile ..  perfect.

If I do not see that person to be ignored and go though  another members gifts to find the target profile...

when I click  Ignore,  not only  is the  target put on my Ignore and shows on my list...

So does the person tabbed above the target in my chat box!    This is usually the person I have interogated the gifts of to get to my target to ignore.  ONLY  this time,  this poor innocent person is on my ignore  but is not listed in my ignore list!

Please can this be fixed. I only want to IGNORE people I target.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

GIZMO, du vertreibst dir zahlungswillige User "cutelupe hat auch Problem jetzt mit der Maus, zoomen & Kamarawinkel ändern klappt nicht. Ist richtig sauer will Acount löschen, bei mir friert es andauert ein.                                                                              Ich hoffe doch sehr das sich schnellst möglist gekümmert wird, sonst müssen sich die User mal zusammen setzen um eine Sammelklage einzureichen, immerhin bezahlen wir ne menge Geld für das Game, dann kann man erwarten das es einwandfrei läuft, sonst geben sie uns das Geld zurück und stellen es ein !!!!