3DXChat Community

Important Bugs that needs to be Sorted ! Community Support Please!

Maxinejuicer

Gizmo,

The server is getting worse, full stop.

1) Events crashes after a while, due to memory leak in Pm's on events :- Bug Tracker report http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7920-bug-tracker-3dxchat-26/?p=313974

2) Now we got an issue Connecting to Server and that's everyone. 

This is not acceptable

Please Please Gizmo can you tell us you will sort this out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Maxinejuicer

I had enough of all this. Gizmo doesnt give a monkey;s and its just pssing everyone off. I try to be far and nice about it all and do the right thing, but he just doesnt care about any of us.

I work Voluntary for egosoft on a NDA, doing Bug Reports to dev team and I never seen such worst support.

1) gizmo doesnt give Bug Fixtures

2) doesn't respond to Bugs he doesnt want to do and just ignores it and it will go away, but everyone just carries on like it and put ups with it. 

3) Better close server down than, trying for 30 mins to get connected that even more annoying than the server being down for 5 days without a response.

4) As you can see Im upset and really annoyed about the whole thing and its not like me.

Cry :(

Come On Gizmo kiss your monitor !

2018-12-09-01-02-29-369399.jpg

YOU NEED TO CHILL WITH HAMMERING THAT "POST" BUTTON YOU ALWAYS END UP MAKING YOUR TOPIC TWICE

The same thing has happened to me after only one press of the Post button. It's a forum glitch and I've seen it happen several times to others as well.

As for the original post and issues, I'm also having connection issues in the last several days and have to reconnect a few times to get into the game.

you should start another thread and use more ! and $%#@#

Sometime I think you get money for this kind of trolling... but your loosing arguments, even sex only people should be super pissed about recent game stability. Trying to cum without DC interruption is challenging nowadays. And this all because of the try to make this game more secure. Well this is a nice attempt don't get me wrong but I think now everybody wish the Pandora period back which was the most stable game period ever. Sure not directly related with Pandora, since it was an external service, but just let us call this time range the Pandora period.

So I am totally on your side Maxine. This isn't really something paying customers need to tolerate. And that's why we complain about it. Our right to do so.

The game became a headache and the issues seems getting more and more, I don't think adding poses or a garbage dress will make people happy, I don't think focusing on a silly contest will make people happy. You need to focus on all the bugs in the game first and you need a person that knows how to write codes better and more professional but this is getting to be a big joke. TO whome this may concern in the management of 3DX please give more time and attention to the game and the service you offer and who you keep in charge over things because one day another game will come to the surface and all the money that people is investing in 3DX will be gone to a better game with a better management who cares about what they offer.

The game became a headache and the issues seems getting more and more, I don't think adding poses or a garbage dress will make people happy, I don't think focusing on a silly contest will make people happy. You need to focus on all the bugs in the game first and you need a person that knows how to write codes better and more professional but this is getting to be a big joke. TO whome this may concern in the management of 3DX please give more time and attention to the game and the service you offer and who you keep in charge over things because one day another game will come to the surface and all the money that people is investing in 3DX will be gone to a better game with a better management who cares about what they offer.

I cant agree with you more, its not very professional as a business to focus on none productive work.

I agree with Maxine on this, the instability of the game has to stop.

We are not complaining for complaining's sake, but it's a valid concern as paying customers to the provider of said service.

Gizmo and whoever else there is as Devs, are getting our money for a service, and then we are justified to want our money's worth.

Any one else having issues with uploading rooms?   I used to have no issue with uploading rooms and now every time I try the game crashes.  Before the latest patch I'd at least get to the point of clicking load from file and get the message shown below.  Now, since the latest patch the game does not even get to the point where I can click 'load from file' before it crashes me out with no message at all.

Can anyone help?  Gizmo is there a way to fix this?  Thanks all for any help.

6obfAjF.jpg

Disconnect after disconnect, sometimes takes 10 plus tries to log in and stay on, the log in goes OK but shortly after you choose a room the dreaded red disconnect bar shows up. This started after the last upgrade. I'm not the only one having the problem , not sure if others have reported it yet. OH BTW I normally use the US server, changed to EU no change

Any one else having issues with uploading rooms?  Rooms I used to have no issue with uploading rooms and now every time I try the game crashes.  Before the latest patch I'd at least get to the point of clicking load from file and get the message shown below.  Now, since the latest patch the game does not even get to the point where I can click 'load from file' before it crashes me out with no message at all.

Can anyone help?  Gizmo is there a way to fix this?  Thanks all for any help.

6obfAjF.jpg

There you go Some said GC is Unity, have you tired updating your software for your Graphics Card this may help.

Diagnosing problems with garbage collection

correct it is and its my right to laugh at you. as far as getting paid to troll.... nah, i just refuse to get bent out of shape over a game that costs me per month as much as a value meal at mcdonalds. not to mention if i hated a game that much, i would just stop paying for it, Its called common sense

If you feel the game is sub standard and continue to pay for it monthly, whos really at fault?

As far as people complaining, knock yourself out. Its rather funny people say we have the right to complain yet talk shit about people who arent complaining, they have just as much right to defend gizmo or anyone else they want. you may not like it but thats your problem.

*The above message is an editorial by me and in no way reflects the view of 3dxchat nor sexgamedevil. Its an opinion by the author and the author alone and if you were insulted in any way, I will cry for you*

You didn't get it... you do the trolling with so much profession so I asked that question as a joke. Now it's on me to laugh about you that you think I think you get paid for it mwaahahahaha

Oh and you arguments is lame. And always the same. If you don't like don't pay. As a long year customer I and others have all the rights to complain. Would change anything if we would not raised our voices? Simple answer: no!

So really RobT you should stop trolling the customers of this game.

Use the 64bit unofficial patch (just make sure to have a clean copy of your 3dxchat folder if you don't want to have to reinstall everythong after next patch). The improvement is pretty great over theses errors.

correct it is and its my right to laugh at you. as far as getting paid to troll.... nah, i just refuse to get bent out of shape over a game that costs me per month as much as a value meal at mcdonalds. not to mention if i hated a game that much, i would just stop paying for it,  Its called common sense

If you feel the game is sub standard and continue to pay for it monthly, whos really at fault?

As far as people complaining, knock yourself out. Its rather funny people say we have the right to complain yet talk shit about people who arent complaining, they have just as much right to defend gizmo or anyone else they want. you may not like it but thats your problem. 

*The above message is an editorial by me and in no way reflects the view of 3dxchat nor sexgamedevil. Its an opinion by the author and the author alone and if you were insulted in any way, I will cry for you*

So Rob?

If I am having an issue with a game I pay for and I ask for assistance in its repair that is a complaint?  Or is it reporting an issue? If I pay to play a game and can't log in that is okay and I should just walk away?  I am attempting to understand your comment. Please explain at what point in the reporting process it becomes a complaint and at what point in time we become fiscally irresponsible for not insisting on getting what we pay for.  Even if my hamburger from McDonalds is cold I walk it back up to the counter and tell them so.

yes but if the hamburger sucks everytime you go,. wouldnt common sense dictate you stop eating there?  

Mmmm ..... if I paid for a years supply of hamburgers I would complain everytime they gave me a cold burger ....  :P Apples and oranges comparing one off sales with pre-paid sales don't you think?