3DXChat Community

Hospital or Doctor office?

Doc

Has anyone ever made a hospital setting or doctor office?  I'd love either of those because of having a RL connection to the medical profession.  Lots of chances for some fun in either location!  :)

StupidGirl (yeah, that's her alt :P), also made a really good looking hospital that we used on previous city version. It could be shared with her consent. I will ask her.

That would be great!  Love to see it!

JenC - excited to see that!  Seems like a great setting to me.  

It is, I have my diner there on the corner, a small irish pub and a police station, my coffee shop and a cheap motel up the road, and a small shopping centre.

The entire layout is pretty well complete, but I am having a little trouble balancing what I want in the world vs how well I can make it run on lesser machines like laptops and such.

I will be putting it up for download when Im done.

I started this and about 5 other projects earlier in the year and have been waiting on some more tools, namely a better lighting tool, but who knows if we will get it, so Im finishing these up the best I can with what we have.

The other ones are 2 personal houses( a large and a small). A desert oasis village themed from a Final Fantasy 14 location, and a large luxury yacht. An underground vault loosely themed from the Fallout series.

All of these are 90% complete or more.

I wont be releasing the vault though, I spent so many hrs trying different lighting options, but cannot get the right mood with the current lighting tools, the bleed from the lights destroys what I want from that room. :(