3DXChat Community

For all, who used the XMAS.gift as playtimecode up to now

Familienficke

Account continuation after abolition of XMAS playtime code  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you stay in 3DXChat when the XMAS poison is no longer available as playtime code?

Please share and give your opinion

Sorry, of course the poll means XMAS gift and not AMAS poison. Translator error....

I started the poll with the members who bought the XMAS gift as playtime code and then started the code sometime in the current year.

I didn't think it would be an advantage for people with a 1-month subscription.

I read this announcement and almost freaked out. Awesome, I'll go for it.

Well, I have for the first glimpde to the game an 1 month subscription running, paid with an 100€ prepaid  card. Subscription + 19% VAT was -23,79 €.

So far so good, 76,21€ still available, yes!

Now, check this out:

special offer:  64.99 €   
19% VAT       12.35 €
Total price     77.34 €

Equals: I am 1,13€ short. (Insert swear words here. Really bad ones and a lot)

Now I did freak out

freak-out.jpeg?w=500

Hello Pandorra,

from your point of view, the offer is tempting.
But for us old members who used the former XMAS gift offer as playtime code,

it's not a good offer. Because the current XMAS gift would start immediately as a 365-day runtime.

Remaining credit from last year's XMAS gift will be lost. In my case 259 days.

They are indicated no more than additional running time.

Hi Pan  *hugs n licks*

I have come bearing good news… ;)  provided all is fair and equal here in our 3dx world.  I just noticed Gizmo’s post about the holiday annual sub discount which Andrea and I have been waiting :)  

The annual sub fee I am looking at is priced in USDollars $$$ at ($64.99). Now I’m no Math whiz… but at .88 euros to the USD$, plus your 19% vAT (wow, that’s a steep penalty tax for SIN)…. that figures to 68.18 Euros.

So YOU are NOT short at ALL… even have some change left over for a drink.  :D 

Hi Pan  *hugs n licks*

I have come bearing good news… ;)  provided all is fair and equal here in our 3dx world.  I just noticed Gizmo’s post about the holiday annual sub discount which Andrea and I have been waiting :)  

The annual sub fee I am looking at is priced in USDollars $$$ at ($64.99). Now I’m no Math whiz… but at .88 euros to the USD$, plus your 19% vAT (wow, that’s a steep penalty tax for SIN)…. that figures to 68.18 Euros.

So YOU are NOT short at ALL… even have some change left over for a drink.  :D 

It's actually $1 = 1€ and VAT is 21% (for me at least) so the total is 78.64€ which is $90.. kinda crazy

Have to agree with "Dallas" on this issue Giz…. i’m a newbie to your world and wanted to gift my Lady Andrea an annual sub as a Christmas present when I join. Would have been a special “Stocking stuffer” treat to find in her inbox.

But still joining anyway… very much looking forward to visiting in VR some of the amazing creations I have seen posted to forum. Plus… we both feel a bit guilty posting in your forum without being game paying players.

*yikes* bad manners. Sorry.  :unsure: 

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-10361.jpg?_r=1520358725
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 318 posts

Posted Today, 01:04 PM

MeiLing, on 04 Dec 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:snapback.png

convert dollar to euro

Rate; 1 $ is 0.88 €

Yeah the normal rate, but many websites, including BMT is $1 = 1€

Well that SUCKS… not to mention NOT fair.

hmm, SILLY ME,  thinking something as “unimportant” as COST would be levied fairly upon all patrons regardless where connected.

Thought this was a Virtual World…. without borders. In a Digital age without the cost of currency conversion. Sounds like “gouging” to me.

Am I to assume there are NO alternatives to BMT for pymt? If there is… i will use it, NOT givin up my $$$ to support such behavior.