75 replies to this topic

#61 Amazing Sin

Amazing Sin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNorthern girl from the states

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:45 PM

I applied to the Christmas special when the update was applied and since than 3D is still taking out 19.99 from my account for monthly payments. When does the yearly special kick in? I think there is issues with this.

• Waznerig, ZharlesTuh, Famescrymn and 6 others like this

#62 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:00 AM

is there any chance to pay by paypal at this moment?

nope sorry :)

#63 Elephantx10Tounc

Elephantx10Tounc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLille Skensved

Posted 25 December 2018 - 04:42 PM

Hmmm, i dot't think this is true

#64 Yvonny

Yvonny

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴏsᴇ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:30 AM

YOU CANT PAY WITH PAYPAL PAYPAL DOES NOT ALLOW ADULT CONTENT

What is PayPal’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services?

We permit U.S.-only transactions for certain sexually oriented physical goods that are physically delivered to the customer. Videos, DVDs, and magazines are examples of physical goods. (We don’t allow transactions for such goods outside the U.S.)

We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:

• Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and Website Subscriptions are examples of digital goods.
  • Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.
  • Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.

Sexual preferences and viewpoints aren’t factors in determining what our policy prohibits.

• gizmo likes this

#65 HannaS

HannaS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:55 PM

Hello,

I am fairly new to 3dx Chat and I like it pretty much so far!

I wonder if there is a chance to have also an offer for the 6 Months period maybe?

I am asking since I do not have a credit card. The only way to get membership is via Game-Time-Code while using PaySafe-Card.

The thing with PaySafe-Card is, that you have a 50€ limit. So the only option is the 1 month subscription since it is the ony option below 50€.

Now, I don't mean to sound cheap but to see that there is an option for peolpe with credit cards to play for 5,42$/month while the unforunate ones only option is 19.99$/month, hurts a little.

If a second christmas offer is off the Table, may I ask if In general maybe you can think of a 4 Months / 5 Months subscription option? anything below the 50€ limit, please?

Seasons greetings to everyone and whish you all a happy new year soon. <3

#66 Luvs

Luvs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 December 2018 - 04:48 PM

Anyone else get double charged?

I purchased the Autopay option of the Holiday offer on Dec 5th 2018 - charged $64.99 (I had 28 days remaining of my pervious sub) 

On Dec 27th 2018 (after my 28 days... i guess the auto pay kicked in and I was charged ANOTHER $64.99

I sent a "contact team" about the double charge and waiting for a response.

Anyone else had this happen?

• Amazing Sin likes this

#67 HannaS

HannaS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:18 PM

What happend to my post from 2 Days ago? is it still under "supervision" of a mod?

Ok, I'll try again..

Is there a possibility to offer also a 6 Months subscription discount maybe?

Because the problem I face (and probabaly some other players) is, that if you don't have a credit card and are bound to pay via paySafeCard, your only option is the 1 month membership.

Since the max amount you can purchase via paySafeCard is 50€ ~54USD. while the 6 Months subsription is already beyond that limit.

If thre is no way to offer a discount for less than 50€ (incl. VAT) for a shorter periode of time since christmas is over and all that :).

Maybe you can think about a regular subscription time of 4-5 Months?.. something for less than 50€ but not exactly 22€/Month as it is the only option for us poor credit card-less users.

Thank you for your time and best regards

Hanna

#68 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:15 AM

me too had same problem but they answered me that they will refund me back so dont worry :)

• Luvs likes this

#69 Luvs

Luvs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

me too had same problem but they answered me that they will refund me back so dont worry :)

Thanks so much Aliviax, just got the message today that they will refund the additional charge. Thanks for your reply. :)

• Aliviax likes this

#70 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

Thanks so much Aliviax, just got the message today that they will refund the additional charge. Thanks for your reply. :)

you welcome sweetie 

• Luvs likes this

#71 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:51 AM

You have to give it a chance to catch up and will be corrected since this latest update.  If it doesn't happen after a few days contact both Sex Game Devil and BMT to make sure it gets credited.

In addition, if you get a prepaid card which is part of the offer it's better, you just cancel your sub and when it comes up that it expired you put in the code to renew and you're all set, no double charge or auto renew that way.  I know a few of us that do that to make it easy for when taking breaks and returning.

#72 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 970 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

About "double charges" - This happens if you bought a subscription in 2017 and did not cancel the renewal. Your subscription is automatically renewed despite the fact that you bought another one in 2018.

Please contact customer service and we will help you. http://3dxchat.com/support/

• Luvs and panCDCA like this

#73 panCDCA

panCDCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:29 PM

About "double charges" - This happens if you bought a subscription in 2017 and did not cancel the renewal. Your subscription is automatically renewed despite the fact that you bought another one in 2018.

Please contact customer service and we will help you. http://3dxchat.com/support/

I sure hope I get a refund because I WAS JUST CHARGED A FRICKING OVERDRAFT FOR MONEY TAKEN OUT. DO YOU REIMBURSE THAT?

#74 Yvonny

Yvonny

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴏsᴇ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

I sure hope I get a refund because I WAS JUST CHARGED A FRICKING OVERDRAFT FOR MONEY TAKEN OUT. DO YOU REIMBURSE THAT?

​WELL IF YOU WOULDVE READ THE VERY FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC , IT SAID TO CANCEL THE CURRENT  SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU GET A NEW ONE , SO YOU ARE TOO BLAME :o

#75 Savior

Savior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:40 PM

when will finish that christmass offer?

#76 Amazing Sin

Amazing Sin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNorthern girl from the states

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:41 AM

Please makes sure to check your accounts. Upon looking over my bank statements and some new emails there were 3 individual payments that were drawn out of my account within the last 30 days. A monthly amount of 19.99, a 6 month amount of 59.99 and the new yearly special of 64.99. Contacted BMT today and they are refunding 78.78, but please check your accounts peoples.

• Vaughan_Rarius likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: offer, discount

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users