gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 960 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:19 AM

holiday-price.jpg

Christmas Special Offer 2018

Dear friends, the long-awaited season of holidays comes, and we have something special for you!

DISCOUNTED PRICE: Annual 3DXChat Membership for only $64.99 $91.99

Limited time offer! So don't miss out!

Please Note:

• Special offer may end at any time. Get it now!
  • Subscription orders will be billed every year at a discounted price, unless you cancel the subscription from the Members Area.
  • Game-Time code is one-time payment, you can activate the code any time, you can gift it to friend, see here how to activate Game-Time code

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
3DXChat team

• Chilles, Shanti, Jenzi and 22 others like this

#2 Anaganda

Anaganda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:50 AM

Last year it was possible to buy a code that I can use any time with that offer, which I did cause I had another month left on my subscription...

Now I see that the only way is via renewing existing account... They way things used to work is that if you renewed subscription you lose time remaining on existing one, cause for some magic reason it doesn't add to your time.

Now the question is... If I do that now will I lose the extra time remaining on my subscription? or did that get changed?

It's not issue for me, losing 1 month is not big deal in the scheme of things, but there are other people who have more than that remaining on their subscription.

• Riela, ExHaran, Girlie and 7 others like this

#3 Immi

Immi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationWith my beloved wife

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:53 AM

Subscription offer? So, instead of convenient code I could apply at the moment when my current subscription is over now I have to purchase renewing one.

Okay, maybe. I have like 4 months left of my current subscription - what will happen with this already paid time?

#4 BrettSmith

BrettSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:58 AM

Subscription offer? So, instead of convenient code I could apply at the moment when my current subscription is over now I have to purchase renewing one.

Okay, maybe. I have like 4 months left of my current subscription - what will happen with this already paid time?

As I understand it you can ADD time to your existing subscription now.

#5 Takisa

Takisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationRussian

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:38 AM

Time code was more convenient, because it was possible to buy and give it to someone from friends (last year I took 2 at once)

• Girlie, OLESYA, Robi and 1 other like this

#6 Immi

Immi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

As I understand it you can ADD time to your existing subscription now.

Which means that my current remaining time is lost - for example next year I will have to extend my subscription again and these 4 months will be added to subscription time again, I won't be able to use it.

#7 Takisa

Takisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationRussian

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:41 AM

Which means that my current remaining time is lost - for example next year I will have to extend my subscription again and these 4 months will be added to subscription time again, I won't be able to use it.

admins assured that now added to the current time after the last update

#8 BrettSmith

BrettSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:43 AM

That was last year. If you log in your member area you will see it's been updated.

#9 Immi

Immi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:08 AM

Gals and pals, I can do the math, I checked and tested new members area and I know that the time will be added to your account instead of replacing it. Maybe I didn't formulate my previous words correctly, but let me try again.

You won't be able to use remaining time of your "old" subscription until you actually decide to leave the game. You purchase subscription for 12 months and remaining time (let's take 6 months, just for example) will be added to your account. Great. Next year will happen the same and still the "old" remaining time will be added to your account. Grand.

You won't be able to use these 6 months of "old subscription" until your new subscription is over. It will be "dead weight" until you:

1) either decide to leave the game and will have to play 6 more months to use time you paid fully or let this time simply "burn".

OR

2) in order to use "old remaining time" you will have to cancel this renewing subscription plan, wait till time is fully over and purchase game time at usual high price, without any discount, just to get timing right to new Special offer. Grand x2.

That's what I meant by "lost time".

#10 Yvonny

Yvonny

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴏsᴇ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:42 AM

THE GAME TIME CARD CODE WAS A BETTER THING YOU COULD GIFT THAT TO SOMEONE AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT NOW YOU SIMPLY JUST CAN´T 

• gizmo, Girlie, Robi and 2 others like this

#11 Yvonny

Yvonny

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʀᴏsᴇ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:04 PM

A THING I WOULD WANT TO ADD IS , WHY DON´T MAKE A SALE OVER THE WHOLE SITE, CHEAPER XGOLD FOR THOSE WHO BUY IT ,MAKE ALL ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS CHEAPER AND ALL  THE GAMETIME CARDS ASWELL WOULD MAYBE BRING IN SOME MORE MONEY..

#12 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:05 PM

yeah, was hoping for the time card..

• Robi likes this

#13 Doc

Doc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOver the Rainbow

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:26 PM

If you wanted to gift it, couldn't you just simply set up an account for someone else and then give them the login info, etc.?  Maybe not as nice as a time card, but that should work too right?

P.S.  Thanks for the holiday offer Gizmo!

• gizmo likes this

#14 LovelyBritney

LovelyBritney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:30 PM

If you wanted to gift it, couldn't you just simply set up an account for someone else and then give them the login info, etc.?  Maybe not as nice as a time card, but that should work too right?

P.S.  Thanks for the holiday offer Gizmo!

The time card you can give as a gift to anyone who is already registered and extend their time.. now it's basically impossible

• Robi likes this

#15 Doc

Doc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOver the Rainbow

Posted 04 December 2018 - 02:32 PM

The time card you can give as a gift to anyone who is already registered and extend their time.. now it's basically impossible

Ahh yes.  I was thinking new folks mainly.

#16 Feuermond

Feuermond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Location❤...in Missy's arms...❤

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:40 PM

After losing ignore data and account ignore another degrade: There no longer timecards for holiday price. Okay, I admit we cannot claim any right to get any special game functionality and holiday priced time cards but I can say I see degrade of things we are used too and we liked in game functionality as well as now on the business side.

There is a holiday offer. I can use it now and play another year plus rest or tear the offer down, my choice. The advantage of having a game break with holiday prices indeed is gone.

• Immi likes this

#17 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

Seen the new system adopted, are old gametime codes that have been purchased last year still valid?

#18 SmartOlivia

SmartOlivia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

Yes, they are, as you still can buy gametime cards as well as subscriptions;

the only difference is, that this year the special xmas offer affects a 12- month subscription

instead of a 12-months game time card. The system has not changed, you still have both payment options.

• gizmo likes this

#19 RealDeal

RealDeal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWasteland

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:34 PM

BMT doesnt accept my payment

Sorry, we were unable to grant your order consisting of:

Qty Product  Description                                Price     Discount     Subtotal
1   46840014 3DXChat Membership (12 Months) Xmas    USD 64.99     USD 0.00    USD 64.99
             Offer                                                                     

The processing failed because:

Your payment was declined by your bank. Please verify that your card really is a CREDIT CARD. Verify that the card number, expiration date, security code and ZIP code are correct. Then try placing the order again. If your card is a debit card or purchase card, you will have to phone or fax your order to us as we are unable to process your card on-line.

or that, when I tried to pay with another card

Our automated fraud screening service detected an unusually high risk with processing
your order. There are many factors that can trigger this situation, for example your
bank may have had problems with fraud which unfortunately triggered this for your 
purchase although your payment method may be perfectly fine.

what other options are there?

#20 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:37 PM

call them, its easier. should be a number on the site. 

1-800-414-4268 — Orders only (toll-free in USA and Canada)
1-910-792-9100 – Orders and account questions

• Luvs likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: offer, discount

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users