3DXChat Community

This Patch has broken 3DX entirely.

TenaFoxxx

I just now went to log in, 3DX worked last night, Today I went to login and got  a patch UPDATE and now guess what? I have these messages sprawled across my 3DX log in . 
PUT YOUR VR Headset on, *Which I do not even have one*

Your video card does not support shaders 3.0 (bullshit my video card is fine its a gaming computer video card)

Could not connect to server (um duh cannot do anything at all, now tell me something new)

Wrong email or password (had not even put in either)

Your membership has expired, renew ( again bullshit, I have 3 months left)

Your account ... blah blah blah (I cannot see the rest for the big BLUE put on your VR Headset sign)

We are unde...(Again cannot read the rest for the big blue put on your VR headset sign)

Queue: 

ITS A MESS. What are you going to do to fix it? And I hope its soon cause right now nothing is working!!!!!!!

Yeah that happens when you patch with the Modified DLL. I wonder when people ever learn.

So what you gonna do now is re-download the game from site and re-install. I posted in another thread how to avoid getting caught by patches with the modified DLL installed but I am to lazy to go look now and it doesent matter anyway, because appearantly noone reads suggestions and instructions anyway while everyone is blabbing like a book when saying: "Dont patch with modified DLL"

And yet again people do it, then outrage on the forums because the "hacked" game is fucked up.

Actually I deleted the game totally and did a fresh install of it. No DLL in the fresh install. Besides until you log in you do not KNOW there is going to be a patch until it starts downloading it. Then you know. But you don't know about this one as there was nothing in forum this am about another patch .

I have again, deleted the entire game, Will again try a fresh install , beyond that I cant think what else to do. Fingers Crossed!

Make the patcher run as admin only so each time there is a patch it gives you a warning that you have to confirm before it launches.

Also, if you update with dll, you can just put in the old original dll if you have it saved, no need to reinstall whole game....just please don't make topics with huge letters blaming 3dx when it's your own fault

As I mentioned, I had installed the game fresh without a dll. It was still not working. So removing every part of the game and reinstalling just now, then rebooting my computer seems to have fixed it though time will tell if this patch fixes the numerous crashes and issues we all were having the past week.

Also I did a search for this issue, and nothing showed up. Cant read what you cannot find. There are hundreds of posts totally not related to the subject matter in technical threads. Hence when nothing netted finding what I was dealing with , I started my own. . I appreciate your help however, and your information., Thank you Nikki Britney and Mei

Actually I deleted the game totally and did a fresh install of it. No DLL in the fresh install. Besides until you log in you do not KNOW there is going to be a patch until it starts downloading it. Then you know. But you don't know about this one as there was nothing in forum this am about another patch .

I have again, deleted the entire game, Will again try a fresh install , beyond that I cant think what else to do. Fingers Crossed!

Edit your silly comment and set normal size, then the Karma will make it work with your game.

If you are going to use a modz you should "copy & paste the default game folder (3DXChat) to a new folder called...well anything you like ,,,"Before you install the modz"

You then use the new one for the Modz.

Always keep a clean version of the game on your computer and use the copy for Modz.

Inside the 3DXChat folder is a file called 3dxchat.exe click it and it will run the game thats in its folder.

Please do make sure you have uninstalled the game maybe check if the third party dll is still being left for whatever reason ?

http://3dxchat.com/support/

"I have a problem with running/playing the game"

1) Install the latest version of DirectX 9.0c

2) Make sure that your video card supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (ps_3_0) or above. http://webglreport.com/ (see item "Unmasked Renderer").

3) Make sure you have installed and you are running the latest video card drivers:

For NVIDIA (GeForce): https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

For AMD (Radeon): https://support.amd.com/en-us/download

If you have any older versions you should update them.

4) Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package

x86: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

x64: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

5) Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

6) Make sure you restart your computer after installing new drivers before you play the game again, to apply the new settings.

7) Run the game (and patcher) as administrator but first add the game (and patcher) to the exception list of your firewall AND antivirus.

Thanks, 3DX ....People will say no way this is possible. Well, something is wrong Prior to today's patch. other than loading issues caused by the previous Patch.  I was fine with texture colors everything running as smooth as it can be on 3DX.

Once that  Stupid Ass patch hit me. I had to uninstall  12 times, The patch would not install without admin. installation... I finally had to strip my computer of every firewall and Virus protection, Cleaned Registry after uninstalls Finally got the patch to go through the first pass For what  WHAT. for everything to look as if it is stuck on  EMISSIONS... I have to wear Frigging Sunglasses to play the damn game.   A room I have worked over a month on is ruined My whites textures will blind you. I was told Update my  Graphics card. Nothing was wrong prior to patch But I did I updated my NiVidia Graphics Card. because it was not just this Game that Is blinding Bright, My whole computer is, web pages, Youtube, FB everything Is blinding bright on my computer.

So I send the room, to a friend to load.  Guess what Blinds him as well so it corrupted my files because he is seeing everything fine.  They keep fucking with this game. they can buy me a new computer.  I am  generally ok when it sticks to issues with the game but when the patch starts jacking up my whole computer then I have an Issue

BEFORE  PATCH    post-20671-0-19315800-1543566603_thumb.png 

AFTER PATCH    post-20671-0-65863200-1543566793_thumb.png

post-20671-0-41958400-1543593300_thumb.png

Thanks, 3DX ....People will say no way this is possible. Well, something is wrong Prior to today's patch. other than loading issues caused by the previous Patch.  I was fine with texture colors everything running as smooth as it can be on 3DX.

Once that  Stupid Ass patch hit me. I had to uninstall  12 times, The patch would not install without admin. installation... I finally had to strip my computer of every firewall and Virus protection, Cleaned Registry after uninstalls Finally got the patch to go through the first pass For what  WHAT. for everything to look as if it is stuck on  EMISSIONS... I have to wear Frigon Sunglasses to play the damn game.   A room I have worked over a month on is ruined My whites textures will blind you. I was told Update my  Graphics card. Nothing was wrong prior to patch But I did I updated my NiVidia Graphics Card. because it was not just this Game that Is blinding Bright, My whole computer is, web pages, Youtube, FB everything Is blinding bright on my computer.

So I send the room, to a friend to load.  Guess what Blinds him as well so it corrupted my files because he is seeing everything fine.  They keep fucking with this game. they can buy me a new computer.  I am  generally ok when it sticks to issues with the game but when the patch starts jacking up my whole computer then I have an Issue

GoodWastefulKodiakbear-small.gifMSD.gif

Eets soooooooo easy, have a folder on your H/D named Original DLL and have another one called DLL Hack or wotevs ya want to call eets.

Even if you launch tha game like ah did and tha patching fires up you still have time to open your 3DX Directory/3DXChat_Data/Managed and then copy in tha original DLL from tha folder you created with a copy of tha Original DLL from tha previously patched game. And everyting works just fine!!

Once patched copy tha new DLL to tha Original DLL folder ya created and overwrite so eets always current. Same goes with your Hacked DLL folder have a copy of that in there too.

Easy peazy chineezy.  Meows ya all know how ta do eets so no excuses  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :o  :P

Quick question. A friend is having a issue. When she goes to log in, the patch comes up, but does not load. The little window appears, says it's loading but never does. So far she has unistalled game and re installed a few times. She has disabled her avg security. She tried running the patch as admin. The patch still does not load. Any suggestions? 

Here's a suggestion peeps, Stop Downloading..Dlls that fuck your game, and just play it the way it is designed to be played...

I'm sorry, but that is an asinine suggestion. The dll that I use does not fuck the game. And anyone who is even moderately computer literate can easily enhance their in-game experience by using it. 

Moreover, there are many aspects of the game design that suck. Not to mention the fact that Gizmo has been asked to implement many of the minor improvements that are available in the dll that I use, but he refuses to do so. 

There have been many good suggestions in this thread, but the most important one was mentioned by Meiling.

If you do have to reinstall the game, follow these three steps: 

1. Uninstall the game

2. Use the bat file from Gizmo to clean your registry

3. Reinstall the game

Also, it is a good idea to always use a different name for the game folder each time you reinstall it.  The default folder name is 3DXCHAT, but I always add a date or a version number after that. 3DXCHAT385  or 3DXCHAT2018 or something like that. 

Quick question. A friend is having a issue. When she goes to log in, the patch comes up, but does not load. The little window appears, says it's loading but never does. So far she has unistalled game and re installed a few times. She has disabled her avg security. She tried running the patch as admin. The patch still does not load. Any suggestions? 

I have 2 computers 1 slow one and one fast one.  Oddly the slow one installed quickly whereas the fast one hung so long I killed the patch and tried again finally it started but I saw no progress for like 5 minutes or more.  Check in the games 3dx folder you should see stuff is downloading there while it appears to do nothing 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a suggestion peeps, Stop Downloading..Dlls that fuck your game, and just play it the way it is designed to be played...

First ting tha DLL doesn't fuj ya game if you follow basic rules as ah laid out. Second dunn be scared bah a little DLL that actually adds some really nice features that this game should already have but because tha Devs wont incorporate them which would be so easy we are forced to use a DLL for such simple tings. Like for example tha ability to save an outfit and load eet when we want, if ya a 1 outfit wonder then this obviously is a waste of time but most of us like ta change our clothes. Another is tha sex pose speed slider that is far more dynamic and able to pause etc, but then agains if ya a pendulum type time keeper that likes a steady beat when ya sexxins don't bother, but guys that don't change speed are like ZZZZZzzzzzzz,

Anyways have soopa funs and dunn be scared bah wot is basically a patch addon we have used fo years because simple fun tings that make sense as game features aren't added through laziness :P

Thanks to MissD of all people here in this thread, your info was the very most HELPFUL!! YAY and even in the NEW update, things went smoothly! So I am  grateful. Thank you everyone for your help! MUAH have a very happy NEW YEAR!