#41 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:03 PM

So, for today, one easy Furniture, But at the same time Obligatory for all your Orgies... :P 

The Triple Impaler!!!

zIVbgtG.png

Two Direct Vaginal and Anal poses over Golden Dildos for a sexy DP, and one with Ghost required on a wall... ^_^

Wait For More... ;)

• Naptime, Paulita, Almudena and 11 others like this

#42 Naptime

Naptime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:52 PM

how are you people making these poses, maybe I am blind, but I don't see any options or tools to do it.

Jessica & others are using the building rigs from the world editor as a pose editor. Is sorta the same if you build a bed & drop the rig on your created custom bed normally. Jessica's creations are a bit more advanced. She is either using solo poses or partner poses to specific
angles that sometimes breaks all other poses in the rig provided beside the one she is specifically building for. To practice this drop a blank rig out in editor & angle it in different ways in each direction that you can flip or turn it as you see fit. Then use it with Bob or
Betty to see how it changes the poses from normal. You can also just use a normal bed the game gives you but, to make it custom you have to build the prop to fit the pose edit. This how these creations/pose edits are born. Cheers!!! :)

• XXXJessikaXXX, Almudena and panCDCA like this

#43 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:59 PM

And Today's Pose Comes from a suggestion another Player Did... ^_^

Frenchlucie

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:01 AM

We want some FF Poses

post-22321-0-70746800-1540998070_thumb.j

and My Version Using These separated animations was this... :D

ExyLR5Q.png

Just a Little adjusments on legs and arms, and ends being a really naughty FF Laid Down Scissors... ;)

MUAAAAKKKKSSS!!!

:wub:

• Paulita, Almudena, Nefa and 9 others like this

#44 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:13 PM

Up for a weekend, and for all my Lovely Gay Friends, I'll share with you my...

MMM Double Chair Pushing... ^_^

hSF8Ilr.png

The Advantage we have is we can turn it easy into a MMF same way... ;)

AU9SePt.png

The Chair is a simple and direct one and we just need to add with acuracy one anal Male Gay standing behind the Guy, and thats it... :D

Get ready for the Final Stretch Next week, and I will give you a few Surprices... :lol:

KISSES!!!!

• Paulita, Almudena, Nefa and 8 others like this

#45 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:19 PM

So, To Properly End This year... I Wanted to make something Similar To This...

hKn2R1Y.jpg

And Using Two Sofa Poses, One Solo and Direct, and the Other an Oral With Ghost and some Little adaptations, ends Being This way... ^_^

An FF Double Headed Dildo Lay Down Face To Face... :D

SmwCg3b.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND KISSES 4U ALL!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Paulita, Almudena, Nefa and 13 others like this

#46 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:02 PM

The Advantage we have with this Couch Pose for Her, is that it may be adapted in a vast variety of ways, like for example this one...

0LAHuQH.jpg

a MF Taken From Behind Lifting Leg.

wK1s28T.png

Same as Above with the Double Dildo One, Just the Hands must be fixed in order to make it look like if She were Fingering and the Guy Grabbing the Breast, to mention one example.. ;)

More Poses Will come Pretty Soon... ^_^

Hugs!!!

• Paulita, Almudena, Nefa and 10 others like this

#47 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:33 PM

Ths Way, Using one Misionary y made long ago, One Single Pose may trigger sub-animations (Achat-Actions-Style), if we combine Only One, with diferent ones like this example, the guy never moves form the Misionary while the Fem Partner changes betwen 4 Diferent Lay down animations, plus the original one... ;)

MF 5 Changes Misionary... :P

9rVTyIP.png

bPqKJgX.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, It Would be Great for the guy or the girl to move and kiss the partner, or if we as girls would Grab, Spank or Squeeze the Man's Butt... ;)

Muaaaaaaaaaakkksss!!!

• Paulita, Almudena, Nefa and 11 others like this

#48 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:59 PM

So ok, to end this week I Dedicated a Little time to make myself this pose i asked long ago,

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 13 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

tumblr_o9tahyurSW1v7dt6vo1_500.gif

and I gladly present it to you guys... an FFF Cunny and Neck Licking... ^_^

l3HVSNl.png

No Big deal, May the Devs or us with the "PoseEditor" could fix the little Detals on Hands, Tongue-Neck contact, and Surface nivelated and is done... :)

See you Next Week

Thank You an Kisses 4U all... :D

• Cordelia, Paulita, Almudena and 12 others like this

#49 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:31 PM

Hello my dear Friends From 3DXChat,  sorry I been absent this month but reality became quite demanding to me, but now i have the time i will try to keep showing the new ones i made, and yes Finally SHARING! my custom Poses with All The Intersted ones... ^_^

First of all... I Wanna Say..

THANK YOU!!! :D

To all the ones who liked my posts and made nice comments here, and also the ones who asked me for the poses i made to share.. you Gals already have them now... ;)

This Way, and considering I Made this Post with 30 poses, plus an MMM just light in my head, with the only reazon to "Prove and Show" NEW poses that can be made using the existant poses we have, with just little adjustments..

But Also considering the amount of PMs I received asking me if i will Share my things one of this days....

And the Lack of interest in the Developing Team to give us FFF animations...

Gals..i Give you the 4 Trios i made... plus an extra surprice.. and my Train.. that can be used also as FFF... so all 6 in a carpet... ;)

G8Le0IP.png

https://www.dropbox...._xxx.world?dl=0

In The Mean time Gizmo make some ones for us...

All Free, cuz I have a Job in real already and i'm not starving like being in need of selling someting from a Game, or being selfish enough to keep them all just for me... :P

so if you ppl are interested in one of mines, or have any doubt in the use, just send me a PM and i will share more in the future by folders, MF, FF, Bondage etc

PLEASE NOTE!!!

1.you need to know the use of the Ghost

2.be familiar with the instructions i include in the poses... for example..."F-FG-F-5-1", Means (FemalePlayer-FemaleGhost-ForeplayAnimation-5th line-1st Pose), is not that hard

3.be sure to "train" your partner in the use of the poses to not get "cold" in the middle of the action.

4.both players animations may not match all the time...(duuuh')

5. and if you don't like them.. then don't use them..(another Duuuh')... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Hope you like them and give a good use... ^_^

Hugs'n Kisses 4U all :)

• Paulita, Chouun, Almudena and 17 others like this

#50 Keksy

Keksy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

these are all good and there is a BUT

1) it has to be a 3rd party DLL option

2) it will lead to switching poses confuse

3) while you're searching the right pose and right bot you will loose sex passion at this time

• LuluVamp likes this

#51 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

these are all good and there is a BUT

1) it has to be a 3rd party DLL option

2) it will lead to switching poses confuse

3) while you're searching the right pose and right bot you will loose sex passion at this time

As i said Above:...

PLEASE NOTE!!!

1.you need to know the use of the Ghost

2.be familiar with the instructions i include in the poses... for example..."F-FG-F-5-1", Means (FemalePlayer-FemaleGhost-ForeplayAnimation-5th line-1st Pose), is not that hard

3.be sure to "train" your partner in the use of the poses to not get "cold" in the middle of the action.

4.both players animations may not match all the time...(duuuh')

5. and if you don't like them.. then don't use them..(another Duuuh')... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

• Paulita, Nefa, FranD and 4 others like this

#52 Keksy

Keksy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:12 PM

exactly, not matching all the time makes the passion fly away.

but anyway your poses could easily be done by gizmo and lisa as it is not something unique and only uses existent content. 

i dont mind having totally new ones but these combinations of the old content supposed to be added long time ago...

so, both could be good, combinations of the old content and totally new content.

• panCDCA and LuluVamp like this

#53 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:03 PM

exactly, not matching all the time makes the passion fly away.

but anyway your poses could easily be done by gizmo and lisa as it is not something unique and only uses existent content. 

i dont mind having totally new ones but these combinations of the old content supposed to be added long time ago...

so, both could be good, combinations of the old content and totally new content.

Yeah is Easy as That, I share my poses with my friends and the ones who asked me for them.

Passion "Fly Away" when you have no connection with your lovers, and is strange i never get colded with any of my partners either them using my poses... they all already know what to click and when,

It Goes Fliud nice and easy, and they are Good at it... (cuz i trained them good... :P)

Also with a nice sexual RP sometimes is not even necessary to see the poses...

Is interesting the how Some ppl doesn't even read the purpose of this post, i explained since the begining, The ones who follow my post since the beggining and knows what i'm doing... They are DEMOOOOSTRATIVE!!!! but if you like them, you may ask me for them same way many friends did.

Aaaaaand YES!!!, they are easy to do... poses aleady exists, is just matter to combine them and adjust details.. Just like they have been doing years ago... and i used that concept in my Post.

yWUPBJg.jpg

And is that "Easy" that Gizmo and Liza had not made a damn about FFF in years, no matter if they have the resourses and the examples Me and Many Good Players had made already in my post... ;)

But if that's what you think, Then the point number 5 is for you... ^_^

My Pleasure...

Hugs!!   :)

• Paulita, Nefa, FranD and 6 others like this

#54 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:28 AM

Many good ideas.
  • XXXJessikaXXX likes this

#55 Maxinejuicer

Maxinejuicer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:36 AM

This is an FFFFFFF Position

2019-02-07-01-12-56-310212.png

• XXXJessikaXXX, Paulita, Nefa and 6 others like this

#56 Maxx

Maxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:31 AM

Any way you would share the setups? Some of us hate building but appreciate what others do.

#57 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:16 AM

Any way you would share the setups? Some of us hate building but appreciate what others do.

Sure Maxx, with pleasure i wil add carpets similar like the FFF, Free for everyone who want them, just give me a little time,

and  my word Is my pride.. soooooo sooner than what you spect... ;)

Thank you and many hugs 4U... :D

• Paulita, Nefa, FranD and 4 others like this

#58 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:44 PM

Ok Gals and Guys..

Before i continue sharing the poses you ask me, For Today i wanted to share something special.

A Decorative Elements for your Rooms Based in Dildos and anal Yewels from Sex shops i tryed to replicate... here you have...

Jessi's Personal Dildos Collection... ^_^

Includes an StraplesStrapon, 2 Anal Jewels, 3 Regular Dildos with Textures, 2 Double Headed (one with balls), a Glass one... and a Penis Cover with Spikes...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8Ud1eRk.png

4c0WyTr.jpg

A6DYZzq.png

Hope you Like them, and give a Good Use Making a Nice Kinky decoraton in your Bedroms... ;)

https://www.dropbox...._xxx.world?dl=0

Kisses 4U All..

• Paulita, Almudena, Nefa and 7 others like this

#59 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:07 PM

Damn those drunk kitties are getting everywhere, and i thought the drunk bunnies were a problem.. By the way, Awesome poses!!

• XXXJessikaXXX likes this

#60 shirya

shirya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:17 PM

im looking for futa 69 (2 girls), someone can help me...? :unsure:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexual Pose, World Editor, Ghost, Custom, Players Desings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

JanBond