Photo

Looking for good roleplayers for crowded scenarios (Catlyn)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Samvoralberg

Samvoralberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:23 AM

Hİ there all my name is Catlyn and i am looking for new players who are good at roleplaying. 3dxchat is much more fun with roleplays of course. We had been in somerolplays before and that was fantastic. Nearly every scenario was about 4 - 6 players. We played "husbands horny wife helps him to get that promotion from his boss" , "Sinful desires" , "husbands bad day at brothel" etc. Our scenarios mostly focus on some sexual roleplay. Some scenarios may have more some not. Now we (mostly i) need more people to roleplay these scenarios. Other than common roleplays scenarios are more fun due to crowded people and many roles that can be played by players. So if you are interested in play scenarios with us be sure to contact me in game. My name is Catlyn. Best wishes and have fun  :wub:

• OLESYA, FrenchKiss, JenC and 7 others like this

#2 KylieDeville

KylieDeville

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:09 PM

Heya there,

your ad caught my eye, I have been roleplaying in several MMO's for the last ten years, and enjoy the mixture of hot storytelling with more than a sprinkle of background thrown into it.

So I would like to express my interest in what you & your crew are doing in 3DX, and gladly see how my character (KylieDeville thus) could fit in some of the scenarios.

I try to be online regularly, and check forums most days, so would love to hear from you.

Thanks and keep the passion for roleplay!

• OLESYA and uncle like this

#3 RickSim

RickSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 25 November 2018 - 08:23 PM

Now this is soemthing i can get on board with (if i have time).. In case i run into you, i will say something for sure

#4 NoirManager

NoirManager

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 11:16 PM

Hİ there all my name is Catlyn and i am looking for new players who are good at roleplaying. 3dxchat is much more fun with roleplays of course. We had been in somerolplays before and that was fantastic. Nearly every scenario was about 4 - 6 players. We played "husbands horny wife helps him to get that promotion from his boss" , "Sinful desires" , "husbands bad day at brothel" etc. Our scenarios mostly focus on some sexual roleplay. Some scenarios may have more some not. Now we (mostly i) need more people to roleplay these scenarios. Other than common roleplays scenarios are more fun due to crowded people and many roles that can be played by players. So if you are interested in play scenarios with us be sure to contact me in game. My name is Catlyn. Best wishes and have fun  :wub:

what you win in 3DxChat when doing sex or roleplay? Is there any connection to virtual or real world currency?

#5 Samvoralberg

Samvoralberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:33 AM

Good to hear there are still good roleplayers. Hope to see you soon in game :) my name is catlyn and try to contact me in game :)
  • uncle likes this

#6 Andel

Andel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:25 PM

Hi,

I'd love to join you guys. I have more experience with one on one role-plays but have done some group sessions as well (e.g. the Succubus Lair http://3dxforum.com/...et/#entry254627) and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. My name is Andel in-game too, feel free to add me.

#7 shorty

shorty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:33 AM

Well you know if you can get some robes put in the closet with hoods, we could setup  EYE WIDE SHUT RPING GAME . I think I might like that a LOT winks

Shorty

#8 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:21 AM

what you win in 3DxChat when doing sex or roleplay? Is there any connection to virtual or real world currency?

What did you win/get when you were a kid and played with the same kids? Emotions, fun and pleasure. That`s a prize.

• FrenchKiss, Deeborah and uncle like this

#9 uncle

uncle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

Good to hear there are still good roleplayers. Hope to see you soon in game :) my name is catlyn and try to contact me in game :)

Will do. I go by the name JoeyN in game  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users