3DXChat Community

Automatic membership renewal

IamThomas

Hi everybody :)

Can someone please tell me if my Credit Card will be charged with the monthly fee until I cancel my membership, or if I have to pay each month again.

The second question is if my Credit Card will be charged automatically is there a way I can change the membership? I tried the 1 month 3dxchat (not the sexgamedevil) membership first to see if I like the game.

This is of course a lot more expensive than a 12 month membership so I really would like to change it to a 12 month period. 

Is there a way I can see how long my membership will go until the next payment?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thank you and have fun!

Tom

your credit card will be debited automatically, I just paid the six monthly as the 1month came due I worked ok

Thank you.

Where can I cancel my membership if i don't want to play any more? 

And if I cancel my membership a few days after I paid for 12 months. Can I still use if for the rest of the time, or will my account be closed as soon as I cancel?

I really think this kind of information should be posted somewhere people can actually find it. Maybe I was not looking long enough, but I could not find anything about it.

Maybe one of the Admins/Developers/Staff?! can say something about it?

Thank you again,

Tom

Edited by IamThomas

Thank you.

Where can I cancel my membership if i don't want to play any more? 

And if I cancel my membership a few days after I paid for 12 months. Can I still use if for the rest of the time, or will my account be closed as soon as I cancel?

I really think this kind of information should be posted somewhere people can actually find it. Maybe I was not looking long enough, but I could not find anything about it.

Maybe one of the Admins/Developers/Staff?! can say something about it?

Thank you again,

Tom

You cancel your auto renewal from the link you got in your email, at BTMicro website. Iv always done it right after paying my time so yes you can still use it for the res of the time :)

• 2 months later...

so i bought the 360 pre-paid time card when it was on sale for $65. and today i cancelled my month to month subscription. where do i go to enter the product code for the pre-paid time card? i cant find any links on either BMT or 3dxChat sites.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...