yup.

#62 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:49 PM

Just a bit earlier I saw a friend online and I checked his profile and he was 18 and loving 3DChat and I knew his 'about me' wasn't like that before so I gave him the heads-up and provided him with the link to get his original text from the old server (I linked to the first post in this thread with the link and info). I did it and had no issues so I thought it worked fine. But when he got back to me he told me he was unable to make it work, I looked at his profile and it was still default. I asked him if he had any spesh/modded characters or text and he said no, it was just plain, and he said he got the captcha to work fine and got the text and put it in, no idea why or what happened, but I wanted to list it here.

#63 AshTS

AshTS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:45 PM

Yeah I've gone bang again (not in a good way) Working fine all day, then at 19:00 GMTish it stopped working aga

Attached File  Untitled.png   465.93KB   2 downloads

EDIT : Just deleted, re-installed and patched, added my profile back and seems ok now

#64 AdrianoC

AdrianoC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:15 PM

Hello!!! I have got back my profile but I am unable to paste it into new one. Does exists same way to do it without to have rewrite it manually?. Thanks 

#65 JeremiahAus

JeremiahAus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:29 PM

Yeah I've gone bang again (not in a good way) Working fine all day, then at 19:00 GMTish it stopped working aga

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Same here, the tool itself works fine but the profile wont show, it either appears like that or half text half mess with the nickname of nickname and telling me i am married to "username"

#66 Feuermond

Feuermond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Location❤...in Missy's arms...❤

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:56 AM

Dear players,

We are going to reset all profiles to default value. It will allow us to eliminate incompatibility with the new server and fix "Profile Bug".

Only following fields will be reseted: "About me", Age, Location, "Interested in"

Do not worry: All your gifts, friend list, photos stay with you.

Please back up your "About me" text.

Use this special page to get your About text from the old server: http://3dxchat.com/core/about.php

So what's the plan?

1. We release a new patch
  2. All profiles will be reseted
  3. You get your About text from Special Page
  4. You paste your About text and update your profile
  5. Enjoy

PS: Here is a page with ASCII Symbols to use in 3DXChat. Have Fun :)

https://www.facebook...50244846134770/

So the game's operator is not able to do a proper profile export and then re-import but leaves the work to the users. Maybe we all shall run in a wheel to produce electricity for the servers too?

Some new standard sex poses, a disastrous failed update, my avatar still can only do “Hello” and “Applause”, nothing really new but destroyed profiles of players who left but whose profiles still belong to me because of the friend list.

And that is an important point: Even if they have left, their profiles are an emotional memory to my profile. In a virtual world about social interaction, not regarding if sex or just chat, this is a game killer. 

You had all chances to program better export/import routines after the first try failed but you didn't. For what should I pay anymore? For the next update corrups more data and disables even more features? The pole dance menu is gone, the beamlights on LI are long gone, the Halloween pumpkins are gone, now the account ignore is gone, profiles are gone... What next?

#67 selinaa

selinaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:06 PM

my profile is empty again, was good today at login, but now it gone

#68 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator