3DXChat Community

Profiles Reset

Gizmo

Yeah I've gone bang again (not in a good way) Working fine all day, then at 19:00 GMTish it stopped working aga

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Same here, the tool itself works fine but the profile wont show, it either appears like that or half text half mess with the nickname of nickname and telling me i am married to "username"

Dear players,

We are going to reset all profiles to default value. It will allow us to eliminate incompatibility with the new server and fix "Profile Bug".

Only following fields will be reseted: "About me", Age, Location, "Interested in"

Do not worry: All your gifts, friend list, photos stay with you.

Please back up your "About me" text.

Use this special page to get your About text from the old server: http://3dxchat.com/core/about.php

So what's the plan?

1. We release a new patch
  2. All profiles will be reseted
  3. You get your About text from Special Page
  4. You paste your About text and update your profile
  5. Enjoy

PS: Here is a page with ASCII Symbols to use in 3DXChat. Have Fun :)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/obx-creative/ascii-symbols-to-use-on-facebook-have-fun-/10150244846134770/

So the game's operator is not able to do a proper profile export and then re-import but leaves the work to the users. Maybe we all shall run in a wheel to produce electricity for the servers too?

Some new standard sex poses, a disastrous failed update, my avatar still can only do “Hello” and “Applause”, nothing really new but destroyed profiles of players who left but whose profiles still belong to me because of the friend list.

And that is an important point: Even if they have left, their profiles are an emotional memory to my profile. In a virtual world about social interaction, not regarding if sex or just chat, this is a game killer. 

You had all chances to program better export/import routines after the first try failed but you didn't. For what should I pay anymore? For the next update corrups more data and disables even more features? The pole dance menu is gone, the beamlights on LI are long gone, the Halloween pumpkins are gone, now the account ignore is gone, profiles are gone... What next?