3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (3DXChat 2.6)

Gizmo

the update dont charge for my part and its perhaps better when i see the troubles in game, private room empty message when come on game servors out etc...

I get the no internet connection error again now :)

same here.. I thought I did something wrong as I had the 64bit patcher installed by AlexRyder BUT I took those files out and put the originals back in, got the no internet connection issue, uninstalled the game and now reinstalling as I thought I had done something wrong.. oh and I also removed Rochi's dll file and put the original back as well

Don't use third party DLL or any mods. Please delete it. And reinstall the game. If you use any mods, then you will always have problems.

Precisely for this you should accept the third-party DLL, because we use it in many, and it is very useful (even for the home editor for example) <3

im in my own ignored list and i cant remove it, and cause of the iggy bug of last patch, im in one of my friends ignored list as well, cant deleted the guy in my friend list, cant do anything about it, and now we have more problems, the fuck is the point of this patch may i ask?

Don't use third party DLL or any mods. Please delete it. And reinstall the game. If you use any mods, then you will always have problems.

Then make the slider better so we can set more slower or paused animations. That's the only thing i use it. Can't stand the standard fastforward sex animations...

Since the new patch, I have lags on the Beach. Not like internet lags but fps lags.

For a few seconds I have fine fps but then for about a second I have a freeze frame. And that repeats over and over again.

When I go to a different room they are gone.

And it's not my PC. Because before the patch, everything was fine.

I also tried to change the graphic settings but still I have those lags.

Does somebody else have this problem?

Since the new patch, I have lags on the Beach. Not like internet lags but fps lags.

For a few seconds I have fine fps but then for about a second I have a freeze frame. And that repeats over and over again.

When I go to a different room they are gone.

And it's not my PC. Because before the patch, everything was fine.

I also tried to change the graphic settings but still I have those lags.

Does somebody else have this problem?

I didn't experience any lagging at the beach. Did it happen during some animation or when walking around ?