#221 Lounea

Lounea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 November 2018 - 11:25 AM

Oh and by the way, after waiting several months for a disappointing update that comes with a lot of bugs, after 3 days of interruption of a paid service without any kind of information, the way we get rewarded for our patience is to take away the daily 300 xgolds ?

I can't believe things are going that far.

• Briana likes this

#222 Serafine95

Serafine95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:34 PM

Dear Gizmo,

when and do we get our XGold? what we are missing?

i had 23 K now 14k..............yes, we cant buy much from x gold, but we payd for it...........

#223 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

not true. if u place the texture before the rotation... they are rotated.

ur all nuts. Show me video proof please where someone can prove the textures actually move with the item. I won't hold my breath.

• chloe likes this

#224 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

be polite first

tumblr_inline_paj7yxLv711ucej3y_1280.png

Same room with rotation

tumblr_inline_p5f61b0BFI1ucej3y_1280.png

who is nut?

#225 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:20 PM

be polite first

tumblr_inline_paj7yxLv711ucej3y_1280.png

Same room with rotation

tumblr_inline_p5f61b0BFI1ucej3y_1280.png

who is nut?

For this forum it was polite. And you rotated the actual room and left the floor in the same place, you can see that by what is outside. The texture on the floor did not move and the texture is just covering the walls as usual.

#226 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:25 PM

oh no I correct myself, you rotated the whole room and the floor texture stayed in the same place. If the texture moved with the floor item the boards would still align the same way towards the door but they have stayed in place and are now on an angle.

*edit* which is what I am saying, textures stay static no matter what the item does.

Edited by Rockster, 17 November 2018 - 01:27 PM.

#227 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:15 PM

So it's what we said since the beginning....

#228 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:18 PM

So it's what we said since the beginning....

The original poster said it was a bug because the textures were not moving with the items when they were rotated. I am saying they are not supposed to move and it's not a bug.

#229 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:21 PM

well Rockster it is really a bug because before the update it wasn't so, they weren't static.

And I am saying they are.

Here I made a video.

• Briana, Yvonny and Didisexxy like this

#230 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:25 PM

Profiles interfere, reason why iggy, xgold don't work

Here is an example:

gnwq2yk.jpg

the displayed profile the one of Shania. We were in the same room.

Update. this happens when you check the profile from the chatbox. If you do the same from friendlist....no problem

#231 danididit

danididit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:45 PM

where is my gold?!?!?!? Give me my gold!!! Two days without gold now. I should have collected 200 gold this morning when I logged on

#232 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 17 November 2018 - 03:49 PM

where is my gold?!?!?!? Give me my gold!!! Two days without gold now. I should have collected 200 gold this morning when I logged on

game isnt currently giving out xgold and as its saturday, prob wont be fixed until monday 

#233 Lusamine

Lusamine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:41 PM

I see other players profile (about me) empty and they seen mine empty too. Nothing changes after couple edits. Besides i see this "Nickname" bug sometimes.

.7f587bc0532bd2e6cb5940824f9ede82.png

#234 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:38 PM

I found a strange bug which I've never seen before. When I stop a sex pose with another avatar and we both stand up, one of us sees both people but the other one only sees themselves with the other one invisible. I remember this happened before too but I forgot about it, but now it's happened again I think it's an actual bug. I know it's actually happened because I have a second building account to coach and build so my room can always stay open 24/7 and I'm still free to go do that stuff without having to kick people out or close, and sometimes just for the sake of it I get me and my builder-bot hubby to lie together on the boat out to sea and canoodle when I'm between building just for something silly to do. So I'm seeing both views myself and don't have to rely on someone else's word. Anyway, I made screenshots of both views a few seconds apart, you can see from the chat window. And yea, this happened once before yesterday but I totally forgot about it.

both-there.jpg

only-one-there.jpg

#235 danididit

danididit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:45 PM

game isnt currently giving out xgold and as its saturday, prob wont be fixed until monday 

yeah I figured as much

#236 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:45 PM

I've got my gold.

@Rockster: doesn't it happen when you do your own alt?

#237 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:52 PM

yeah I figured as much

as meiling said, its working now. log out and back in and you should get it. just got mine as well 

#238 Kisha

Kisha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:16 PM

When doing this 3way pose my body goes from normal looking to having much smaller boobs, a skinny body, and freakishly long legs. This happend on the test server before the move and its still happening. It wasnt like this before on the old server...

and for the love of God PLEASE fix albino Bob!!!  My male building avi looks fine...

Attached Files

• Rockster likes this

#239 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:42 PM

I've got my gold.

@Rockster: doesn't it happen when you do your own alt?

To all intents and purposes this is seen by the system as a totally different person. It's on a totally separate account, which is why we can even get into as sex pose in the first place, you can't do this when an alt is on the same account. So it no different in any way as if it was me and another person you or and another person. System doesn't know it's me so that doesn't come into it.

#240 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:44 PM

When doing this 3way pose my body goes from normal looking to having much smaller boobs, a skinny body, and freakishly long legs. This happend on the test server before the move and its still happening. It wasnt like this before on the old server...

and for the love of God PLEASE fix albino Bob!!!  My male building avi looks fine...

Oh my goodness!!! I heard people talking about Bob but I didn't know it was THAT bad. Shit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users