3DXChat Community

Amy's Tropical Island Villa

AmyLaRouche

So, with the server being down for a few days I decided to build a room to share! It turned out to be a tropical island villa, with plenty of spots to cuddle and party, and have fun! I've shared it at Torax's awesome website https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/ which has tons of really nice rooms and objects.

Mhmmm ok! So! The room! It's a nice little island, with lots of treesies and sand! ow, and a nice little villa! The villa has a livingroom and kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom with hot tub, a sauna and a couple of small pools. To one side is a dancing deck with DJ booth, the other side has cuddle spots, enjoy :)

Link: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/tropical-islandvilla-by-amylarouche

What good would this post be without pictures :o

JPuPslR.jpg

1jhup3D.jpgzxCKjbj.jpgewJZBuw.jpgzWUEKVe.jpg9Y6Fo3P.jpgozO9Fwe.jpgx04r39X.jpgjF1FKUc.jpglp16wRt.jpg

Thank you all so much for your comments and happy to know you like the room!

Loved building it, and loved sharing it! Like, totes took away some of the annoyance of 3DX being down at the time :D

So mhmm! Thanks again! and enjoy the room everyone!

@Persona: I'm not really sure how long it took, I think I started it on Friday and finished it on Monday or so, building a couple of hours a day. Some of the thingsies in the room I already made for my other rooms, so I could re-use them

@Persona: I'm not really sure how long it took, I think I started it on Friday and finished it on Monday or so, building a couple of hours a day. Some of the thingsies in the room I already made for my other rooms, so I could re-use them

Probably will take a week for me to make something as good :) My first creation is far from this one -_-

Thank you all so much for your comments and happy to know you like the room!

Loved building it, and loved sharing it! Like, totes took away some of the annoyance of 3DX being down at the time :D

So mhmm! Thanks again! and enjoy the room everyone!

So you basically built all this beauty in less than 10 hours? Wow. Just wow. Even using some assets that you did before, it still sounds like such a short time to build location like this...