3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

1 hour ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

It would be nice if some people would start designing clothes them selves and sending them to Lisa for approval.

I've seen this on other places but the problem is they usually don't fit right or other clothing bleeds through, so you have to be really good at it. In the mean time I think Gizmo only has a small team of Devs that do all the work they've been doing on making 3dx a better place for all. Although the ideas are great, if anyone would like to learn how to make clothes, I believe Lisa might be able to get you the right programs to learn using a certain system they use but you'll have to learn how to use it and get really good at it.

I asked to make poses and well... the apps that I needed to learn were just way too much for me to learn.  I know there a lot of experience coders in the game so, if you are one of them, give it a shot and see if it works.  Just telling them what you like to see in 3dx is just more work for them to do what they are already planning so don't expect much. In stead help out if you have the knowledge.

they need really high quality so...😒

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Xizi said:

I like the denim shorts that was added in a Christmas update, but would love to also have a more skimpy and slutty option. And probably not as high-waist as the one we have now. 

H859cc2e09c814e65880a60554007e08bg.png?e

H3e1b411a995d4ce3bc3a5562db6d3dc4X.png?e

H19ad78796a814435bc73f39813caac60L.png?e

6344879658.png?ex=65df57c6&is=65cce2c6&h

20905087.jpg?ex=65df613e&is=65ccec3e&hm=

This! With a turtleneck crop top, no other tops needed for this season😮

Edited by Lunarelf

On 2/14/2024 at 8:13 AM, Xizi said:

I like the denim shorts that was added in a Christmas update, but would love to also have a more skimpy and slutty option. And probably not as high-waist as the one we have now. 

H859cc2e09c814e65880a60554007e08bg.png?e

H3e1b411a995d4ce3bc3a5562db6d3dc4X.png?e

H19ad78796a814435bc73f39813caac60L.png?e

6344879658.png?ex=65df57c6&is=65cce2c6&h

20905087.jpg?ex=65df613e&is=65ccec3e&hm=

Yes !.... All of this !   :)

On 1/23/2024 at 10:59 AM, PussyGaloreXXX said:

Just telling them what you like to see in 3dx is just more work for them to do what they are already planning so don't expect much. In stead help out if you have the knowledge.

On 1/4/2024 at 10:10 AM, Gizmo said:

Thanks a lot for offering to help and for your kind words about our project. We appreciate your readiness to pitch in for 3DXChat.

Your offer shows you recognize we have a great community that supports each other. Right now, we've got our plans and processes in place, and we're not looking for outside help in this matter. It doesn't take away from your offer; it's just where we are.

Thanks for understanding. If we need extra help, we'll reach out to our community.

Recategorize this piece to the bra section so girls can wear it as lingerie and worn with a skirt or pants. Rarely do you see it being worn and by being able to use it in different ways the piece might get worn more. Its a cute piece, but needs to be more versatile. I think a lot of girls want more sear and lace fabrics.

2024-02-03 07-22-02_3300.png

On 2/29/2024 at 6:38 PM, TashaTight said:

Think they could essentially also add some transparent texture for clothing maybe some with patterns or embroidered ones

We only need one straight sheer / transparent texture. If you mix it with patterns or fabric we already have, the possibilities are almost endless.

I honestly don`t get it why it is still missing. It is already in the game on other clothes and items. It is easy to implement and it would give both the male and female wardrobe a real lift.

14 minutes ago, Malene said:

I honestly don`t get it why it is still missing. It is already in the game on other clothes and items. 

Maybe it doesn't work good on clothes because the 3d models of many clothes are too thick or something. I mean, other sheer clothes that are now in the game are very thin, some even looking like they have almost no volume, either very thin layer on top of the skin or maybe even just texture. 

Or maybe the problem is with pattern mixing. 

Would be good if devs would actually provide some information about highly requested stuff like:

Request A in work, gonna be in game in one of the nearest updates.

Request B in work, but we have this and that troubles with implementing it, so have no idea when it will arrive or if it will arrive.

Request C is not gonna be implemented, we can't because of technical difficulties.

Request D, F and E - we did not even touch so can't say anything.

Like, I can't understand how we still don't have any panties with new material system while the material system is already in game for 1.5 years...

On 3/5/2024 at 8:21 AM, Malene said:

I honestly don`t get it why it is still missing. It is already in the game on other clothes and items. It is easy to implement and it would give both the male and female wardrobe a real lift.

On 3/5/2024 at 8:39 AM, Xizi said:

Maybe it doesn't work good on clothes because the 3d models of many clothes are too thick or something

Maybe everything is made like the coat with just air underneath instead of skin to make the items and the avi`s lighter, thus making it impossible to use sheer fabric without adding the body and a lot more work in the process first ?

On 3/5/2024 at 8:39 AM, Xizi said:

Would be good if devs would actually provide some information about highly requested stuff

It sure would.

4 hours ago, Atle said:

Maybe everything is made like the coat with just air underneath instead of skin to make the items and the avi`s lighter

basically that will be a lot easier, since they just have to make one texture with image of skin( without tatoos) under it, but for honestly I don't really understand why this took so long.

• 3 weeks later...