2 replies to this topic

#1 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:59 PM

I had some time to fill in earlier and while I was waiting I thought I would make a vid on how to build a basic structure aimed at someone who doesn't know how to build anything at all and is starting from scratch. It also includes an easy method to get stairs right every time. I was a bit tired and forgot to clarify about stair width, I explain why it's not always a good idea to stretch a stair to fit, but I meant upwards in thickness to increase reach/length, not width, because you will usually want to make them wider for aesthetic appeal depending on the space, but making them wider will not affect the issue I talk about in the vid.

• OliU, MeiLing and ZrogkoolS like this

#2 Rebekkah

Rebekkah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:06 PM

It's a great instructional, but why can't they just make ready rooms any more like they used to? I cannot get into this graphic stuff. I like the old way of redecorating. They should consider also that there are different shapes of boobs. That would be a great change. Long full boobs. And as for sex, haven't they had sex on a sofa sitting or in a car sitting where a woman straddles a guy? or whatever the partners? And don't they like to kiss while grinding? It's not that difficult to imagine even if you are a virgin.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for your video! Maybe one day will try it.  :D

• Rockster likes this

#3 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for your kind words Rebekkah. Sex poses will always be something we want more of, I have been wanting a MMM threeway pose since I started a couple of years ago (and I'm not alone), and I also know that many others also want a FFF threeway and certainly one which does not involved strapons of any kind. There are so many poses which could be added to the current choices. We live in hope. And yes, body customization still has a way to go for both sexes.

The rooms we used to have were kind of small, but at least we had two varieties which was nice. If it's any help, I made a top floor extension to the usual default house everyone has, I didn't change the outside, but added a kitchen and bathroom and a top floor party area, anyone is welcome to download that file and use it in place of their normal smaller one floor default version. You can find it here: http://3dxforum.com/...stuff/?p=294846

If you ever want to have some one on one coaching on how to build so you get more familiar with it (it's not that hard and probably looks more complicated than it is) I am always free to help, just pvt me here or drop into my club (Mandate) and flycam to me on the boat where I am sleeping and leave me a message and I'll get back to you in both cases.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Building, World Editor, Tutorial, Beginners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users