3DXChat Community

This Means War????

seamyst

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes.  Three weeks ago my friend asked me if I wanted to host a party in my room.  I had never had a party and said sure why not.  I figure a few people would show up, good music by my DJ friend and lots of fun.  As the night went on we had over 95 people and everyone was having a great time.  The music was amazing and there was no drama at all everyone actually got along with each other.  OK great.  Did it again a week later, same thing fun and amazing music.  Well this past Friday I had no intention of having a party as a matter of fact my SOS group was having a party and I would go there but last minute it was cancelled and my friend, due to some nasty shade being thrown directly at me over my parties said lets have a party.  So we decided to do it again and had a blast.  I think he DJd for 13 hours straight.  Now, is having a party a competition or something?  I mean I never care how many people show up to my room as long as everyone is having fun, isn't that the main idea?  Apparently a certain person and I am not childish enough to mention any names *coughs* it's a bird, it's a plane it's........ Anyway....a friendship was ended over me having a party.  Do I care?  Not at all.  It really just showed me the type of person he is and in the long run wasn't a real friend after all.  I think after asking me why I didn't have "the self proclaimed  best DJ in 3dx DJ my party" my responding " but I did" may have caused some butt hurt.  In my opinion there is no "best" DJ in the game.  All the DJs are amazing and put in their time to make parties really great for all who come there.  So really we should all appreciate the time and effort EVERY DJ puts in for US.  Back to these parties.  Do y'all have them to see how many people you can get in a room?  Do you have them for the fun of it?  Am I stepping on anyone's toes by having a party??  I mean seriously is it necessary to bash anyone for wanting to have fun with their friends?  I thought you had to be at least 18 to play here?  After the other night though I realized they let even 10 year old play. smh. In the future I suggest instead of bashing someone for NO reason how bout an adult solution even a 10 year old can learn from..it's called communication. Anyway if this is a rant, I'm done ranting.  Peace out

The story you just read is true, the name of the accused has been left out to avoid anymore hysterics over not having as many people in his room as I did.....

Why not Mention Names????. Hey its come clean time. It was Me, and hey My reaction was wrong. I Apoligize for My Actions!!!!!!

I am the first to admit I have had a rocky Start here with Some. Some deserving some not so much. I accept responsibility for My actions, and although i do believe I am an Experienced Professional Dj that has been Djing in Virtual platforms long before 3dx Existed. The Best Dj in 3dx was said in sarcasm, and the statement is regretted. There are far Better dj's then Me, and there are some Who claim to be Djs, but don't even take requests most of the time or talk on voice, but hey Everyone has to start somewhere.

I agree I have been competitive sometimes way to much, but i am sorry that is just Me. I want to provide the best Entertainment and Quality for those that visit My rooms. I personally take responsibility for My post Mentioning You Friday Fuckery. It really was just in fun,and I have made it My mission to do things differently from here on out.II really do not care who comes to my rooms. The people that do come do so because they know Me, i Always give them My best, and our rooms are friendly, and We try to make Everyone feel like family because They are to Us. I hope you have Great success with Your room. I wish anyone that opens rooms here has fun. Me personally that is My goal from here on out. Last point understand this if we disagree lets just agree to disagree, and have fun. Attacking me or My Friends either in a Forum or Local chat with name calling, and immaturity will never be tolerated, and will get you on the iggy list. So if you have/had an issue with me Lets be adults from here on out, and lets chat. 3dx is big Enough for all of Us. Our rooms are generally not even the same theme which is Awesome that is what makes us different. So hey Screw War don't include Me. You win. Peace out. ......Hey cut Me some slack i am human. Love to all...Let The Music Play!!!!!!!!

Dj Mike "The Magic Man"

No, you're enjoying the game and if anyone tries to tell you that you're stepping on toes tell them to go fuck themselves.  No one intentionally throws a party to piss someone else off.  So many throw parties at the spur of the moment.  Others do it everyday and spam the shit out of WC which annoys the fuck out of everyone and easy way to get on someone's temp ignore list unless it's a repeat basis.  There are no Best DJs on 3DX, never has been and never will be.  It's all about who you enjoy.  I've said it time and time again, it's the room, the people in it, the welcome to those entering the conversation within in the as well as good music, fuck it can even be the radio playing the music. Just do what you do and don't give a fuck about the rest, it's the best way to enjoy the game.  You can't please everyone and you'll find that there are a lot of those types of people in the game.

I accept your apology but lets be perfectly clear.  I never said anything to your friends as a matter of fact your friends came to me to let me know they had nothing to do with or even knew you were posting that.  I will never stoop to the level you went not to you or your friends!!  I had an issue with you, went to you about it and you basically laughed at me so no it was not meant as a joke.  Last, I didn't mention your name in my post because unlike you, I am NOT a 5 year old having a temper tantrum like you did.   I went to your room every single morning every morning and thought we were friends.  As you know I iggied you because I don't want nor need your kind of negativity.  Lets leave it at that.  

Well since I ws the one "djing" myst's room I didn't want to just rush to post. Yes I did feel slighted at the swipe that was made. Myst and I thought we created a fun time for all. The atmosphere is light, welcoming, relaxed, and most important fun. The only thing we ask is people be respectful to each other. Neither one of us cared about how many people came as long as they, along with us, had a good time. It is the same atmosphere I strive to achieve in every room I "dj". When people come to a room I I’m "djing" I feel privileged, honored and humbled that people are willing to spend their valuable free time hanging out in an atmosphere I help create.

Do I spam in world chat? Yes I do. Why not tell people about the room. Let them come and see if it is a place they want to hang out in. It has nothing to with “numbers” for me. When I built my room I built it for me. A place I felt comfortable in. A place I would feel comfortable being in even in real life. It’s small  and simplistic. I built the room with my friends in mind. I never thought I’d get more than 10 or 15 people there. I’ve been blown away by the great comments I get about the room. Those making those comments get what I was trying to create.

And lastly people that know me will tell you, I don’t consider myself a “dj” considering what a dj is in today’s world. There aren’t many here that are. That’s not slight on anyone Most dj’s here aren’t mixing looping and all the stuff a “real” dj does in today’s world. I’m just a guy that likes to play music that  I and as well as other people want to hear’

With all that being said, everyone go out have fun, do what you do, and respect each other.

No, you're enjoying the game and if anyone tries to tell you that you're stepping on toes tell them to go fuck themselves.  No one intentionally throws a party to piss someone else off.  So many throw parties at the spur of the moment.  Others do it everyday and spam the shit out of WC which annoys the fuck out of everyone and easy way to get on someone's temp ignore list unless it's a repeat basis.  There are no Best DJs on 3DX, never has been and never will be.  It's all about who you enjoy.  I've said it time and time again, it's the room, the people in it, the welcome to those entering the conversation within in the as well as good music, fuck it can even be the radio playing the music. Just do what you do and don't give a fuck about the rest, it's the best way to enjoy the game.  You can't please everyone and you'll find that there are a lot of those types of people in the game.

I wish more people could realize it without making dramas and loosing friends because of that.

It is quiet...bullshit :) Peace.

3DX isn't the first place I have DJ'ed online, and it probably will not be the last, but I do find interesting in its uniqueness of behavior and jealousy over doing something as simple as sharing a room and music with a crowd. I have found in my experiences here that there is some sense of competition about numbers. Of course this is my own opinion about the subject, but if you are overly concerned about numbers, having the most people in your room and being at the top of the list, then you are DJing for the wrong reasons.

I would much prefer to have a handful of people listening and appreciating what I offer over a room full of people who aren't even there to hear what you share. (Yep, it is called static relay and tells you how many people are listening at any given point). I have had a packed room and slightly more than half actually listening to the stream. People tend to flock to high number rooms without really paying attention to what the room provides. So you should keep in mind the community that you are dealing with.

Someone made the statement above, "if someone has issue with when you DJ or that you DJ at all.... frack 'em".  Amen. You are here in this realm for YOUR experience. That is what you pay for, right? Be respectful to others, but frack them if they ever want to make you feel less than you are. Be genuine in your desire to share music and value those that come to partake in that experience. That is what makes a good DJ.

As always, rock on.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes.  Three weeks ago my friend asked me if I wanted to host a party in my room.  I had never had a party and said sure why not.  I figure a few people would show up, good music by my DJ friend and lots of fun.  As the night went on we had over 95 people and everyone was having a great time.  The music was amazing and there was no drama at all everyone actually got along with each other.  OK great.  Did it again a week later, same thing fun and amazing music.  Well this past Friday I had no intention of having a party as a matter of fact my SOS group was having a party and I would go there but last minute it was cancelled and my friend, due to some nasty shade being thrown directly at me over my parties said lets have a party.  So we decided to do it again and had a blast.  I think he DJd for 13 hours straight.  Now, is having a party a competition or something?  I mean I never care how many people show up to my room as long as everyone is having fun, isn't that the main idea?  Apparently a certain person and I am not childish enough to mention any names *coughs* it's a bird, it's a plane it's........ Anyway....a friendship was ended over me having a party.  Do I care?  Not at all.  It really just showed me the type of person he is and in the long run wasn't a real friend after all.  I think after asking me why I didn't have "the self proclaimed  best DJ in 3dx DJ my party" my responding " but I did" may have caused some butt hurt.  In my opinion there is no "best" DJ in the game.  All the DJs are amazing and put in their time to make parties really great for all who come there.  So really we should all appreciate the time and effort EVERY DJ puts in for US.  Back to these parties.  Do y'all have them to see how many people you can get in a room?  Do you have them for the fun of it?  Am I stepping on anyone's toes by having a party??  I mean seriously is it necessary to bash anyone for wanting to have fun with their friends?  I thought you had to be at least 18 to play here?  After the other night though I realized they let even 10 year old play. smh. In the future I suggest instead of bashing someone for NO reason how bout an adult solution even a 10 year old can learn from..it's called communication. Anyway if this is a rant, I'm done ranting.  Peace out

The story you just read is true, the name of the accused has been left out to avoid anymore hysterics over not having as many people in his room as I did.....

Considering that this isn't an event being posted. This should've actually been posted in Open Forum. But I digress. In the near 4.5 years that I've been a part of this community, I've learned a few things. There are two types of players on here. Some come here for only fame and self-gain, and others come to be with friends and just have fun. About 3 years ago DJs were few and rooms that were open were few as well. But as the community grew larger, so did the competition with rooms and DJs. I will admit I have wanted recognition a few times in the past. But I've learned that playing like that, will only cause problems. 3DXChat is a place to escape everyday mundane life and be able to socialize with friends. 

While sex is a major part of the game, many forget the social part. I would never be where I am now without the support and help of the friends I've come to know and love on here. The best DJs of 3DX are those that share their passion with everyone and know both humility and integrity. Those that worry only about fame and having numbers in their room only bring shame to the true meaning of being a 3DX DJ. It's like the old saying goes. Anyone can be a painter, but not everyone can be an artist. Now I'm not saying that some DJs are better than others. Each DJ are amazing in their own right. However, there are those that have out-shown their talent and hard work than others, and that's just my personal observation. 

Seamyst, I am happy that you are enjoying yourself and have and much success with your parties. The only reason you have had so many show up is that way you treat people in the community. Respect and a kind personality is the key to gaining respect and trust of others. By supporting each other we grow stronger. The reason why groups like OX failed was that they only cared about themselves and abused the art. Let us all be thankful to those that helped us reach goals we set ourselves. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays and I will continue to have fun with you many more years to come.....That is unless Neko-chan decides to tie me up in a ball of pink yarn.