3DXChat Community

I'm interested in joining 3DXChat.

Sierra

Hey everyone I've just got a few questions if you don't mind, so I've played pretty much every sex game like this and I wanna try this one but it's a hard choice because the subscription costs a bit and I just wanna try it really.

Thinking about buying one month and if I like it I'll buy the discount deal at christmas.

I see a mention of XGold, some kind of microtransation currency you can buy, how intrusive is it? can I fully create my avatar with anything I want without spending XGold on every clothing item like in other sex games? Seems a bit much ontop of a subscription if so.

How are new users treated when meeting people in general? are they looked down on or is it just fine? I know the etiquette of sex games, haha, so maybe I'll be fine.

I hope this is all okay to post, thanks.

-Sierra

Heya, welcome :)

xgold is basically useless and doesn't affect your gameplay. You can purchase beer with it, new characters or get married/divorced. You will also be able to change your name with it soon.

I think new members are welcome in the game, nobody is going to be mean to you just because you are new. Few people might not trust you at the beggining as they might think you are an alt, but don't worry.

hope i helped you a little, enjoy!

Oh thanks haha, that's fine then, I just worried I'd have to pay to get the best customization options. I'm gonna try a month out then, have a look around, see if I'll stay.

EDIT: So, I joined and it looks really good so far, hehe.