8 replies to this topic

#1 Sierra

Sierra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:17 PM

Hey everyone I've just got a few questions if you don't mind, so I've played pretty much every sex game like this and I wanna try this one but it's a hard choice because the subscription costs a bit and I just wanna try it really.

Thinking about buying one month and if I like it I'll buy the discount deal at christmas.

I see a mention of XGold, some kind of microtransation currency you can buy, how intrusive is it? can I fully create my avatar with anything I want without spending XGold on every clothing item like in other sex games? Seems a bit much ontop of a subscription if so.

How are new users treated when meeting people in general? are they looked down on or is it just fine? I know the etiquette of sex games, haha, so maybe I'll be fine.

I hope this is all okay to post, thanks.

-Sierra

• ChiK73 likes this

#2 LovelyBritney

LovelyBritney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:29 PM

Heya, welcome :)

xgold is basically useless and doesn't affect your gameplay. You can purchase beer with it, new characters or get married/divorced. You will also be able to change your name with it soon.

I think new members are welcome in the game, nobody is going to be mean to you just because you are new. Few people might not trust you at the beggining as they might think you are an alt, but don't worry.

hope i helped you a little, enjoy!

• Sierra likes this

#3 Doc

Doc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOver the Rainbow

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:34 PM

What does extra gold cost?   And don't you make a little gold each day when you login?

• Sierra likes this

#4 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:43 PM

What does extra gold cost?   And don't you make a little gold each day when you login?

you can make a little daily just by logging in but you can also buy it via the get xgold link in game on upper left side

LTU83Zx.png

• Doc and Sierra like this

#5 Sierra

Sierra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:41 PM

Oh thanks haha, that's fine then, I just worried I'd have to pay to get the best customization options. I'm gonna try a month out then, have a look around, see if I'll stay.

EDIT: So, I joined and it looks really good so far, hehe.

#6 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:29 PM

you can make a little daily just by logging in but you can also buy it via the get xgold link in game on upper left side

LTU83Zx.png

Also I heard dev's will put a slot machine option in the next update! lolLTU83Zx.png

#7 Antsypantsy

Antsypantsy

Distantly Close

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:20 PM

Also I heard dev's will put a slot machine option in the next update! lolattachicon.gifLTU83Zx.png

when can we actually buy worth while merchandise? I have way too much gold

#8 Antsypantsy

Antsypantsy

Distantly Close

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:24 PM

oh and welcome to xchat Sierra :) 

#9 Sierra

Sierra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:18 PM

Thank you, I'm enjoying it alot, haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Newbie, Noob, Question, Membership, Referral, XGold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users