3DXChat Community

Spreading The Fuckery!

shovelhead

Sorry for the late post.....SeaMyst wasn't planning on doing a Friday Fuckery tonight, but someone wanted some more........

So SeaMyst said Let There be FUCKERY!!!!!

SEAMYST'S FRIDAY FUCKERY!!!

WITH YOUR LOVELY HOST SEAMYST AND DJ SHOVEL!!!!

SPREADING THE FUCKERY!!

GREAT MUSIC, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TIMES!!!!

fridayfuckery2.jpg?width=800&height=400

Thank you once again for making Friday Fuckery such a good time!!! We had a another great turn out thanks to all of you! As usual, thank you for allowing me the opportunity of letting me entertain you all! All the requests were great and the fuckery in local chat kept us all entertained!!!!v I'm sure Seamyst will be thanking you herself when she can break away from RL. Thank you to Vaughan for posting up some pics of last night. I got a couple too. So after 13 1/2 hours of playing tunes i'm off to bed!!!

2018-11-03_00-08-55_622857.png

2018-11-03_00-09-24_624027.png?width=775

Once again I would like to thank everyone for coming out last night to Friday Fuckery. Everyone had an awesome time, lots of laughs, great music and most of all no drama.  DJ Shovel, thank you for convincing me to have another party and being the best DJ possible, taking requests all night long and really really awesome tunes.. Thank you.  Once again thank you all who came out, for it's you lovely people that makes the party what it was.   :)  :)  :)