3DXChat Community

Persona (interactive Story-Diary)

Persona

Hello. Wanted to try something interesting. So this is it - interactive story-diary.

Interactive part means everything what character/player will expirience during this period, will have impact on the story.

It will change shape and color, depending on things, which will happen in character's life.

Any interaction with other players will be noted and used in "formula" therfore.

Please, take note: this story is a fiction with elements of Role Play, any matches with reality is pure accident.

Persona

[24.10.18]

Once upon a time, there was a young man, living in a poor small village far away from thriving civilization… Er-r-r… no, it's probably a wrong way for this story to start, not to mention, that it's hero already adult and far from being poor villager. Lets jump a little further, shall we?

post-23664-0-95892200-1540948600_thumb.jpg

Let's see… We have an adult man, who have solved many troubles during his (not a easyest i must say) life and endured many hardships and prohibitions. The hardest for him was all the taboos he was pressed down by at Emirates, during his 3-year long contract as Airport Security Chief. Not like he wanted to break any rules, it will not lead you anywhere, you like to be… Besides, salary and bonuses was very good to obey all rules, plus be employee of the month as often as possible. Anyway, money was good and a man was able to pay out all huge debt his family accumulated - the reason he was at Emirates at first place. His old friend was interested to extend Contract as company have tasked him (Yaroslav is invited Vitalick and Airport authority was pleased by results) but offer was turned down…

- But why? - Yaroslav was looking at his friend in shock - New offer is really great and it can give you really good push in future!

- Nah… - Vitalick was shaking his head - You know, Yarik, i need many things which is not allowed here and i becoming really depressed lately.

Yaroslav just crossed his arms and gave his friend a surprised gaze:

- You can find a woman here. Or maybe two.

- Its not just a woman…

Vitalick have finished packing his bag and walked across the room to his friend. With a smile he took out an advertising card from his pocket. It was colorful and had attachments. Yaroslav accepted it and spend some time while was reading it.

- 3DX? - his friend gave him a skeptical look - Some kind of resort? I know you made some savings even after debt was cleared but are you sure it will be enough? Not to mention, for some of this pics attached you can go to jail here…

- Yeah, i know - Vitalick took card back and threw it to the fireplace - Confiscated it from one of passengers few days ago. It was taking my attention so i decided to get tickets there. My plane in 5 hours.

- Wow, this is rather fast course of action - Yaroslav moved to the other side of a hotel room and sat on the couch - So, what are you looking to find there exactly?

- Let me think… Colors, magic, sex, fun and a lot of open people who is easy to talk about anything - Vitalick made a small pause and added with a smile - But mostly i will be looking for some magical sex.

- Amazing - Yaroslav corrected him - on English its usually “amazing sex”. Different customs of speaking.

Next few minutes room was sinking in silence. Sometimes, you have no other choice but to realize your path is going in a different direction, unlike your friend’s. At this time there is nothing you can really do about it. The only option is to accept things as they are and go on.

- I know, you had no luck with women before - Yaroslav nodded to his thoughts and got up to his feet - But maybe you are right, something without strings and rules may work better for you. I wish you good luck.

They shake hands and this was the end of Vitalick’s Contract at Emirates.

post-23664-0-49972900-1540948523_thumb.jpg

[30.10.18]

Down sun lighted up a bedroom thru big and wide window, which took almost all available space of the wall. The room was mostly empty, only bed, and few bags was there. A man was sitting on the bed with a phone in his hand. He was average build with european face and green eyes. It was a few days after he shaved his head and light brown hair was looking like a buzz cut now. His goatee had a bit of ginger shade in it which was a little unusual.

Vitalick made a call and walked closer to the window, taking phone to his ear and waiting. Apartments he was building on a micro island was not yet finished. Due to reasons of caution only one window was placed in it this far. On the other side of it was a small piece of sandy beach and sea as far as you can see.

- Oh, hey! - he smiled as female voice started to sound from his phone - Where i am?.. Well, it looks like the Carribean Sea to me, but i am not sure, i think there was no information about actual location of this resort…

- Well, don't get in any troubles there - voice from the phone wasn't touched by any emotions, just calm - I have got your request for the new identity. Sadly, but your new ID will be ready only after a 30 days starting from today. I know, it was in your Contract as most people will like to change their name after job in Emirates Airport Security but from my place i can’t speed up this process in any way.

- I understand, Najat - Vitalick checked his calendar - Hope there will be no delays with this.

- Will do my best - after a pause, woman continued with the question which Vitalick did not expected from her - So, how is your naughty adventure this far?

- Eh?.. - man was a bit puzzled by this type of question from former co-worker - Well, not as good as i was expecting. Spend my first five days mostly to design and build my apartments at this tiny island. Can't find what i was looking for, when arrived here.

- I see, hope you will get more luck soon. Will send you a birthday postcard at 25 November, will put some mail on it, so you can tell me something about your progress. Hope, there will be something spicy to read!

She hanged up the phone. It's good she do not know that his only adventure this far is a fancy sexbot Betty… He wasn't lucky to find someone up for some fun so ended up working on his apartments building. Eventually, there may be someone interesting and interested, but this far, Betty even better at conversations and small chats sometimes. Gives an opportunity to be focused on construction and design. Almost as she was reading the situation (sure she cant, her VI is not so good yet) Betty turned to Vitalick.

- Good morning, Betty - man smiled to his maid.

While he was bored, idea of dressing her up as a french maid has come to his mind. With some creativity and a little bit of adding new commands, Betty turned into a real maid. At this point she was able to use duster, washing the glass and the floor, hoovering the carpets and make the bed… in all senses.

- Good morning, master!

- Bring me my toolbox and lets finish this place.

- As you wish, master!

While Betty left the room, Vitalick got dressed and was about to leave the room, but his phone vibrated with a message. Some spam again? It is so common here to get spam messages from provider or mobile operator… He took his phone out from a sleeping mod and checked the message. There was only one word “Magic”.

- Oh, right, it's halloween soon - he dropped his phone to a pocket in jeans - It is unfortunate but i am not sure if i will be able to be on any party at 31th...

“And not sure i want to” mentally added Vitalick. At partyes here people coming with friends and spending their time with them. Or with some celebrities. It is a hard task to get some attention from a women as he experienced over last 5 days. At least, if you are not a woman yourself.

- I guess, i better to continue my work here.

Vitalick looked around the room and started to sort some ideas about furniture and design. And maybe some options with the glass involved?... He did not paid much attention to a message - there was no sender...

PS: English is not my main lang so this is also a practice for me. I'd like to have a feedback in PM at mistakes i have made or wrong lines. Thank you.

Halloween Witch Visit

[30.10.18]

- This is it for today - Vitalick left the shower and took a towel, offered to him by his “maid” - I think, the biggest part of the construction is done.

Bathroom, he was in right now, was probably most completed part of the house. Lights was placed and connected, shower cabin was finished, jacuzzi-pool was also ready to use with some lights placed on its bottom. WC was a bit simple, but there is always something can be added to make it look more luxuriously in the future.

- And there is still some free time left - Vitalick putted on his underwear and left the room - I might spend a little of it in the bar. Not sure how was its title, but maybe a Sin Club?...

Going through two rooms he reached his bedroom and sat on the bed, checking his bags for something to wear today. Red carpet was placed here, walls was sheathed by dark leather (somehow he liked how they look, most options offered by local hardware store, not really suited in his opinion). Leather couch with notebook on it and a plant pot. Vitalick putted on his white jeans and get up from the bed. The most eye catching in the room was, probably, two lava styled cylinder-shaped lamps with an orb on top, which was placed next to a wall. Red light was flooding the room.

- Have no idea, why i made it… - he took orange shirt with black print from the bed and just at this moment cold shiver hitted his back.

And when he turned around, there was a woman in black, leaning against the window.

post-23664-0-69942500-1541084697_thumb.jpg

- Have no idea why you ignored my message - woman smiled and it gave her kinda holiday look with that hat of hers - There was no “what the fuck” reply or “get lost spammer” or even “my voodoo is stronger than yours”...

Vitalick putted on his shirt and started to button it up. Somehow, woman wasn't making a dangerous impression and he relaxed a bit.

- Okey, i am the Halloween Witch, greatest and most powerful witch, on your knees in fear, mortal! - with this demand she lifted up her hand and pointed at him with her forefinger.

Man took his watch from the bed and thinked for a few seconds about the current situation.

- Haven't heard anything about Great Halloween Witch so… - He shrugged and looked at woman - Go and fear yourself, maybe?

She just started to laugh. Tears appeared in the corners of her eyes and her face blushed. Vitalick just watched in silence. As she calmed down and wiped her eyes, witch have left the bedroom. She was in the biggest room, sitting on the couch with a waiting expression on her face.

post-23664-0-44950700-1541084708_thumb.jpg

- Let’s just skip everything unnecessary and move straight to a deal? - She was looking at him with serious face - I need to make a pact to extend my magical limits, and you will need this pact to survive next month, as you might not last long after your next birthday at 25th November.

- Sure - Vitalick nodded.

- And also i will be setting some rule for each… wait, what?

- I just accepted your offer, no? - man rubbed his chin - I am bored and have nothing to lose anyway. Besides, i do know how to install security systems and configure all four its levels. There is no way, someone skilled enough to figure it out and pass, will be wearing such hat and dress.

- Ehe-e-e… - she was clearly puzzled.

post-23664-0-99320100-1541084715_thumb.jpg

Pact of the Cursed Link

Description: this particular pact between witch and human can be made only at special periods, when dark and mystical energy is concentrates in cross dimensional space and therefore can be accessed from any connected plane. For example, Halloween. Cursed Link Pact can be created by the witch only once during her life, and, as soon as its concluded, it can't be canceled. Important condition for Pact to take power is unavoidable death of human after a month from the day when Link was established.

Take Note: if Pact is made with a woman, mystical powers from Witch will be transferred to this woman with each broken curse. If all curses will be disabled by the woman, Witch will alter sources of her powers and become a Demon, replacing lost dark powers by demonic ones, which is significantly stronger.

If Pact was made with a man, magical potential of the Witch will be extended with each broken curse. If man will overcome all curses, Witch may be able to increase her powers up to additional three amounts of her original strength.

Curses: each curse will be taking temporary effect on human, transforming him in some way. Rules of the curse will make reward from its break significantly higher. The more harsh Curse is, the bigger reward. And the penalty if human will fail to break it in time.

Rewards and Penalties: men is not gaining any power from a Witch. The only reward they can get is comes from the type of the Curse they have disabled and the harder rules makes reward higher. If Curse was not broken in specified time, it will sink in flesh and soul, affecting linked human, permanently damaging his or hers body or mind.

Purpose: by breaking Curses, human is able to gain powers to avoid the death, which was originally unavoidable in his or hers future. Witch is gaining intense power increase.

Additional: from the start of Pact and till its end, Witch who created it is not present physically in same dimension as Linked human, therefore she cant help him or her to break the Curses in any way. However, this state is similar to possession in some way, Witch is able to see and feel everything what can human, she is linked to. Plus, she can communicate via telepathy with Linked. Powers of the Witch is working as fuel to the Curses.

Our story begins?

[31.10.18]

Like this, hero of our story ended up in some deep… bad luck. Not like he was not having a streak of this bad luck before but now there is no way back. Some kind of job can make many people dislike or even hate you. His job made some powerful people want him to die in terrible torment. And there was not only one group of such powerful people… Even i can't tell where this path will lead him and how short will be his story. But, do he really have a choice? Sometimes, the only thing you can do is to let the stream to carry you and put all your efforts just to not sink and stay alive. World isn't a smiling friend who will be soft on you and pat your shoulder when it's hard to walk your life.

From now on and till the end of November (at least)

Full Role Play Mode is on. What it means?

Character will be in his role all the time and any interaction

or even a small chat will not go out of his role or story

+ there will be no any nicknames involved in any kind of

lewd events (if there will be any) without permission

First Curse: Half-Orc

[01.11.18]

Morning

- Looks like everything working as it should…

Witch was checking ritual pattern, shining on Vitalick’s back with deep green light. She was running her fingers over each symbol and line, rune and figure to be sure. They was sitting like this on the carpet of the main room for a few hours already. Pact on his back started to appear at the Halloween’s midnight and Witch have completed it in about two hours.

- Link is established and powered up, we can start with the Pact as soon as first Curse will be placed on you - Witch got up from the carpet and walked to stand in front of the man, then she looked in his eyes - Are you ready?

Sure you can't be ready to get a curse on you, but there was no turning back already. Vitalick just nodded without any word. As soon as witch got a nod from him, she lifted her hands and started to chant something in unfamiliar language. In a few minutes later, some kind of blue smoke started to fall down from her left palm and a red from the right. When it’s reached the floor, it intertwined and become purple, and in a few seconds after, attacked the man. With incredible speed it rushed to him, entangled and started to sink in his skin with pain like Vitalick was burning alive. After a few seconds of this, which was more like ages to its prey, smoke have penetrated through his mouth and nose making him burn from inside and unable to breath.

Red veil covered his sight and his body started to fall on the side. Consciousness have left him and darkness embraced his mind…

- Returned to your senses?

Voice of the Halloween Witch sounded distant and muted. But there was some shade of relief in it. Vitalick opened his eyes and get up. It was weird but he was feeling as good as never before, full of energy and stronger than ever. Judging from the light, it was noon already. Then he lifted his arms and stared on the green skin…

- You are a half-orc now - stated the Witch with a pride in her voice - One of the strongest Curses. It’s transforms your body.

- So, i am ugly and strong now? - Vitalick tried to find a mirror but without any success.

- Ah, no, not an orc, a half-orc.

- And where are you? i can't figure out the direction, your voice coming from and can't see you anywhere.

Halloween Witch explained him then, how curses and Pact will be working from now on. It took some time to digest information but the only obvious question was coming right away.

- So, what kind of Curse is it and what rules it have to be broken?

She didn't answered instantly and started to speak only in a few minutes:

- While you are an Half-Orc you are stronger, faster, more flexible and agile, all your senses is sharpened as well. Like a wild animal. Your libido is stronger now also. If you will break this Curse, you will have half of current physical abilities difference added to your original ones. As well as ability to become like this when in high danger or enraged and stay like this for a few days after it. To break this Curse, you need to please a woman while you are like this and you will have seven days to do so, including today. If you will succeed, my powers will be doubled. It's one of the heaviest curses on the side of rules.

- And why the hell we are starting with the hardest one? - Vitalick hitted the wall with his fist and to his amazement, its left a hole and no any pain he got from the impact.

- Hey-hey-hey! Try to relax, in this form self control might be a hard thing, try to keep your emotions as you want them, not as they want you.

Vitalick was thinked about what he is going to do now and how to get out of this crazy curse. When his dinner was finished and he seemed a bit more calm, Halloween Witch spoke to him again:

- If you will fail to break this Curse, you will be unable to have sex. Permanently.

“This is just great…” Vitalick took out his phone and there was only one person here, which he was going to ask about some help or advice. Looks like his clock is ticking now.

- Oh, and some important condition i have forgot to mention - Witch is starting to piss him off with all this already - If you will pay woman for sex, it will not work. The only way is to find someone who is actually interested in this kind of fantasy or really want to help you.

- And the easiest way flew off to the bin… - man rubbed his green face - Sure, every woman here is really dreams to give herself to a green guy to help him save his sexual health…

He putted on sunglasses to hide his red eyes and went outside, making a call.

PS: no any feedback this far. Is it so bad? -_- 

[02.11.18]

post-23664-0-04534600-1541185186_thumb.jpg

As the morning light entered the room, a green skinned man was relaxing at the black leather coach. He had a notebook on his hips and mail check in progress. Mostly there was some letters from his former Emirates coworkers and a few from old friends from Ukraine. Nothing really interesting. He moved notebook aside and looked at the window. Calm blue sea was waving at small sand beach on the other side of glass. Vitalick watched this scenery for some time. Looks very nice but is very boring in the same time.

“Good morning” a loud yawn appeared in his head “Oh, bed is clean and empty, as always. I suppose green skin did not helped you?” Giggling witch... Vitalick closed his eyes and laid down on the coach.

- Is this your best joke?

Whole this situation he was in is just worst shit to get in ever. But was it better before he got this Pact? No, not really. Yesterday he was thinking and visiting some places. Mostly some random people loitered around, but there was a few familiar faces among them. Some greetings, small chats. Nothing have come to his head about good solution yet. There must be some way…

- If you think, there must be some way, why didn't you checked the way to three familiar girls yesterday?

- To piss you off, maybe - Vitalick opened his eyes and started to examine ceiling - Are you talking about FrenchKiss and Ginevra?

- Yeah, they look pretty.

- Nah, they probably see me as some raper or maniac.

- Are you giving up on breaking the Curse?

- Nope, but i need to think about how to do it.

- Didn’t i told you how to do it?

- Sure you don’t. What i need to do and how i must to succeed is different things, you know?

At this point man decided it's better to sleep and maybe some idea will strike him after his head will reload a bit. His dreams was full of naughty action but it's probably was work of the Witch, who wanted to get him in mood. But, at least, he got some peace in slumber. After some time persistent voice started to reach him and he finally woke up.

- Master! - Betty was standing in front of his, as always in her uniform and with a duster in hands - Materials and electronics, which you have ordered to finish the kitchen has arrived.

- Thank you - Vitalick got up and moved to the entrance of his apartments.

- Why don't you relax a bit with Betty? - playful voice of the Witch ringed in his mind - Looks like you have a hard on after some naughty dreams, don't you?

- This will not break the Curse as she is only a sexbot, not to mention it is not so exciting and will not stay as a good memory with bright and pleasant emotions…

- Get to work already! - voice of the Witch sounded a little angry now.

- Do not worry, i will give it another try.

And with it apartments construction continued. Witch decided not to distract him and wait till Saturday evening at least. Time is limited but action without motivation will not lead to any good result. Besides, he still didn't contacted person he wanted to ask for a tips or advice, which is probably holding him a little.

Friendly Visit

[04.11.18]

Evening

Loud music was echoing from so called SIN Club’s walls. Vitalick used to sitting here when he was in need of refresh. This place was nice as some distraction and had some relaxing effect on him for some reason. Compared to this club, beach and island had somewhat tensening effect and Night Club with Yacht was making him feel lonely. There was two more popular locations here but he did not visited them often, so even can't really remember how do they look. Probably, was drunk last time there.

It was Sunday evening, but he didn't heard anything from Witch for last two days. She was still here though, because Curse was in place.

“I wonder, why is she silent?” As Vitalick was thinking about it, while sitting at the bar counter and drinking some beer, his eyes have stopped at familiar figure, leaning against the wall. This time she was wearing some kind of naughty schoolgirl uniform. He wasn't familiar with many people here, but Akurah was really giving the impression as a person who likes to change her style pretty often. Which was rather alluring feature.

- Good evening, looks like we usually meeting at this place - Vitalick nodded to woman and fixed his sunglasses as she turned to him - Was hoping to ask you for advice or tip, got into some troubles.

- Sure - Akura shrugged her shoulders - What kind of trouble?

- Can we talk in private about this? - he have lowered his voice.

- This is private.

- Not really, don't think crowd around makes it private - Vitalick took a sip from his bottle - Besides, i wanted to show you my apartments, almost finished.

- Hm… - she clearly was not sure if she want to go anywhere - Okey, i have a little time.

-Great! - Vitalick got up - Do not worry, it will not take much time.

After they have left SIN Club, it took only a few minutes on the motorboat to reach tiny island, where Vitalick was building his apartments. He turned off security systems and they entered his house. He wanted to take less of her time so suggested she will take a look around and will join him on the kitchen. After a few minutes she returned and gave him her opinion, there was mostly some comments about coaches and color style. Overall, it looks like she liked what was done this far. It might be good to overlook finished work after a few more details will be added.

post-23664-0-27071800-1541448059_thumb.jpg

- Okey - they have took seats at the kitchen and Vitalick started - In short: i was cursed and now looks like this, there is only few days left to break curse or as a penalty, my libido will be gone permanently. And to disable this Curse i need to please a woman like this.

As it might give some wrong assumptions, he added right away:

- So, i hoped you can give me advice or some tip about how to deal with it. Or, maybe you know some people who have such fantasy, doubt it, but was worth to try and ask.

- I see - Akurah not reacted surprised even when Vitalick took off his sunglasses and showed a little bit glowing red eyes - The only tip i have for you is to open your apartments to public and post some fancy name at it on the web.

Vitalick took a bite of his hamburger. Sadly, but it was best recipe Betty mastered to cook without setting kitchen on fire. Some more configurations must be made to her VI and maybe some additional hardware upgrades. What Akurah just suggested was not a new idea, but its sounds a bit way too drastic from his perspective. But she is probably right, there is time limit and most of this time already went off while he was walking around bars and hoped to attract someone suitable. “Hope, this will work…”

- Name it “Orc cock for a slut” or something like this - calmly suggested Akurah, fixing her hair.

This naming made Vitalick to choke on his burger. And damn, it looks like Betty forgot to add cheese…

- Just give it a try, i am sure you will find someone who will help you with the Curse disabling - Akurah finished her burger and rose up from her chair - And then invite her in private if you do not want other people to interfere.

post-23664-0-70523700-1541448081_thumb.jpg

And she left. Leaving Vitalick to think about how bad is his current position and how few options he have at this moment. He hoped for a more elegant way to solve this but it's probably will take much more time than Curse gives. This will be rather rough approach to current objective…

- Do you like her? - Voice of the Witch have broke the flow of his thoughts.

- Akurah? - man was distracted by sudden question and answered - Yeah, she looks great everytime i see her and have this… How to put it?..

- Yep, tell me why did you ignored option to ask Her to “help” with your problem directly? - voice of the Witch was a bit irritated - Your time is going away like a water through your fingers.

Vitalick made a pause, trying to pick correct words and express his point of view.

- She have this kind of majestic aura, like when you understand it’s someone not from your league in front of you - Vitalick shrugged his shoulders and added - Besides, you never know if someone have time and mood for attention. Not to mention, it's not always your attention they will be looking for.

Witch gave him a sigh in his head. After a few minutes she added:

- You know, it's sometimes really hard to figure out if someone smart or stupid - she made a pose and then continued with a serious tone - There is only 3 evening left. Get to it already.

special thanks to Akurah: for participating in this episode

and allowing to use her nickname in the story - makes it really interactive

I do really appreciate it, thank you

It appears to be not easy, when all is about to find some characters

to join my story, as i usually have only a few hours per evening and

not even each one. Wasn't really able to play for a 4 days, which

probably gives real headache to the Witch and our hero :D

Many people is AFK or not interested in anything so its eating even

more time to find someone active and not loitering - to join.

PS: if anyone is interested in taking a part in the story, feel free to contact me on Forum here ;) 

Evanya

[05.11.18]

Special thanks to Evanya for granting her Name and Pictures use in my Story

It was clear luck when starting pornstar entered my apartments ^_^ 

Tanned blond in red revealing outfit just entered apartments and started to look around. At this point, his Cursed blood already was boiling, so Vitalick seen only a hot body in front of him. However, managed to collect leftovers of willpower and calmed himself for a few minutes to make things right. “Oh my, it's really worked! Now, focus and don't let this chance to slip away!” Voice of the witch ringed in his head with notes of joy and excitement in it.

- Hey - Vitalick nodded in greeting.

- Hello - Woman was hesitantly standing in same place and looked at him.

- Are you sure, you entered right door, girl?

- I don't know - she just shrugged - What is Orc?

- Well… - Vitalick was a bit surprised someone do not know what it is, and name of location in the web was “Orc is looking for Slut”.

However, she entered the room even without full understanding what this title means. Out of Curiosity?

- It’s a fantasy race, like elves but different - Vitalick used simplest way to explain - Looks somewhat like me. Green skin, red eyes and winda wild.

- I see - she was looking at him with interest - And i’d like to try.

What else you need? When a hot woman wants you and is clearly ready to anything you might want to do with her, you have no ways of retreat, especially after holding yourself for a five days. Vitalick’s vision trembled and some kind of red glow started to appear. He shaked his head and took woman’s hand.

- Follow me.

They crossed apartments and stopped in front of a big window. As she turned to him, he asked her to take off her clothes. A strong desire was overwhelming Vitalick. He wanted just rip apart every piece of her cloth and push her on the floor, but restrained himself once again. In the same time he was taking off his clothes and finally leaned against the glass with her.

- Is this rockhard green rod makes you wet? - Vitalick moved her hand and tips of her fingers touched his member.

- Yes, Evanya is a dirty girl - she was looking in his eyes and smiling.

Vitalick moved his palms from her shoulders along her back down to perfect ass. Squeezed it a little and moved his left green palm back, placed between Evanya’s shoulder blades and softly pushed, making girl to bend over. As she was pressed against the slightly cold glass, he smiled and slapped playfully her butt by right hand.

- Let’s see how wet you are…

Evanya lifted and puffed out her nice ass and gave him a clear look over her pussy. It wasn't wet, it was overflowed with juices. Girl’s inner thighs was glistening under rays of sun. It looks like she could not wait much longer and already had some anticipations even before entering his door. He had some creative teasing in mind, but smoking hot view just made him to toss it away. Last bits of self control Vitalick used not to ram inside her instantly. Instead he pressed tip to her pussy lips and with satisfaction listened to quiet lewd sound, when her moist slit opened to accept his member in. As soon as her pussy lips engulfed his head, Vitalick tensened his cock, making it become a bit bigger for a few seconds and stretched girl’s pussy.

post-23664-0-06498800-1541625765_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-13205400-1541625772_thumb.jpg

- Ah!... - Evanya let out cute moan - Use me!..

And he used her. He slowly impaled her on his hard cock, till the point when his balls slapped against her pussy. Then a whirlwind of lust, passion and rough fucking happened. He was pounding her hard, with each push her tits was pressed against cold glass and her juices was dripping on the carpet, making a wet stain on it. After a few minutes of having Evanya like this, Vitalick made a step back. His cock popped out of her with lewd wet sound. He took her hand and pulled back, throwing on the coach, jumping over and stuffing her mouth with a green cock, glistening with her own juices on it. Cursed blood took over him and he fucked her face rough like a beast, but not for long as he didn’t wanted to cause any pain to woman. She liked it thou, judging from a wet stain on the coach.

post-23664-0-46282400-1541626213_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-10981600-1541626224_thumb.jpg

Next, Rvanya was turned and rolled. Hard green cock entered her pussy from behind and she was fucked up like this. Whole her body was trembling with each push and her vagin squeezed tight over a hard rod inside. Vitalick grabbed her breasts and squeezed them a bit. Changed position and got under her, impaling her beautiful hot body on his lustful cock. Her moans was turning him on even more with each minute, echoing in the room.

post-23664-0-75105200-1541626313_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-07948100-1541626320_thumb.jpg

- Come to the bed - Vitalick lifted her body like a feather and, stepped over coach, putted Evanya on the bed - Now, be a good little slut and clean this cock.

post-23664-0-32886600-1541626438_thumb.jpg

She started to lick his shaft without any hesitation, looked in his eyes, smiled, took it in her mouth and sucked on it with passionate greed. She was doing it very sloppy on purpose, making as many lewd sound in process as she was able to. And it made Vitalick to press her against the bed with his body. He was feeling her hot silky skin, rubbed against her a little and slammed his cock deep inside her, making her let out another loud moan of pleasure. Their sweaty bodies was in fast passionate motion of sex. Loud slaps echoed the room for a good 20 minutes and then powerful squirt from Evanya sprayed her liquid over sheets.

post-23664-0-89318900-1541626502_thumb.jpg

Her body relaxed under beast. However, seems the Curse was acting in a way of adding some incredible stamina to its prey. Vitalick was not satisfied yet. He lifted weakened woman’s body and placed her on all fours. Licked his fingers, putted them in her pussy one by one and then moved to her butthole. He started carefully, by inserting only little finger, but his concern was washed away when he felt her flexible and relaxed sphincter. It looks like it was trained very well, so he started to play with it as he liked. In a few minutes her pussy started to leak juices again and he decided it is time to take her in the backdoor. He turned her body around, lifted by the legs and slowly inserted his trembling green cock into her butthole.

post-23664-0-70606100-1541626583_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-62084800-1541626592_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-15067100-1541626600_thumb.jpg

- Fuck! Yes, have me like your dirty little slut, beast!

Her invitation and moans of pleasure made him pound hard and fast. Her butthole had a firm grip over the shaft and squeezed from time to time, sending great sensations straight to his spine. It was a few minutes only for intense pleasure to make him ready.

- Do you want me to fill your little butthole? -Vitalick looked into her eyes, she was drifting away in pleasure but managed to put it togather.

- No… I want… - Evanya was moaning and talking in the same time - I want to be covered in your hot semen. Marked as orc’s slut…

Vitalick took his cock out of her butthole with nice loud popping up sound, he liked so much and started to stroke it. Girl took her mask off and standed in front of him on her knees with wide lewd smile on her face. In a few seconds he started to unload his cock, making shot after shot with an animal like growl. Thick ropes of cum was landing on Evanya’s face, hair and tits.

post-23664-0-44241400-1541626716_thumb.jpg

And after last splash she took his cock in her mouth to suck it dry and clean.

post-23664-0-81607800-1541626781_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-02757400-1541626790_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-24747900-1541626797_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-38615300-1541626803_thumb.jpg

I was shortening this part to be at least 30% from the originally

planned size, so it will be not so hard to read

Hope to be able and post next parts shortly as Second Curse is active already ;) 

PS: i hope you liked lewd content :wub: 

Curse of Curiosity and Curse of Honesty

[11.11.18]

Nice and appetizing aroma was filling the kitchen. Vitalick was standing in front of the stove, busy with cooking chicken fillet soup. It was pretty simple dish, but a lot was depend on right timing for ingredients to be added in pot. Spice was minor but important part - if soup supposed to be lighter, spices must have stronger taste, if not, it's just need to add some aroma and slight aftertaste. After pasta was in, man turned stove off and left it to get ready in boiling soup and hot steam, caged under the lid. Like this you can avoid to overcook this ingredient, making dish less soft.

- Nice job with the Curse of Curiosity - Witch’s voice was overjoyed - I did not expected you was able to discover so many turn ons of other people in a such short time.

- Yeah - Vitalick nodded and took his seat at table.

Now he will not become permanently blind due to penalty and will get “Vision” ability. He wasn't sure what exactly it means, though. Mostly he have learned about people who likes open relationship or marriage, group sex or watching their partner having fun. Some girls was liking MMF acts the most, some was leaning to BDSM. And many was looking to dominate or be dominated. To be honest, dominating was picking his interest…

- So, are you ready for a third Curse?

Vitalick did not answered right away. Instead, he was looking at Betty washing the floor. Her short skirt slipped up and revealed naked butt of sexbot. Technology sure was at their best here, her ass was looking just as real woman’s.

- Sure - man turned his eyes to the pot on the stove.

While steam was curling under the lid, a small opening was leading it outside and filling the kitchen with warm and pleasant smell. This far he have broken two Curses, which actually looks like something is moving already. But rewards will not be as great as for the hardest first Curse, probably…

- This time it will be Curse of Honesty - voice of the witch was somewhat bored - To break it you will need to post some of yours turn ons on the web. In addition, you will be unable to lie till the start of the next Curse. Reward is wealth, penalty is opposite.

- E-eh… - Vitalick gave a sigh to Witch’s words - Lie is not about me, i will not answer instead, if i can't be honest.

- I know, because i am in your head, that's why this one kinda boring for me - she made a short pause and added - but most people if failing at this Curse, as i heard. Often on the days before next Curse when they can’t lie to others.

Vitalick leaned against table. So he need to make detailed page about his turn ons and other frank information and put it to the web...

Honesty

[12.11.18]

Vitalick entered his room at late night and sat on the coach, taking his laptop. Today he had interesting date. It did not ended with sex, actually, but was probably his First Date here. He was keeping to meet people, but did not found someone special yet. A good friend and regular partner, who will be up for some adventures. This goal is much harder than it looks.

- Okey, lets see… - man opened 3DX Community page and started to type:

Role Play Games:

Intimacy can be like adventure, i like it this way

General turn ons:

Open and straightforward people

Contrast and Exotic (like different skin colors, especially unusual ones)

New and not experienced before (if it is not against my orientation)

Stockings, Garter Stockings and Fishnets

Sex:

Active and passionate (descriptive)

Anal (no actual expirience in it, but its really turns me on and positions is very hot)

Swing/Group (the idea turns me on, but it’s depends from participants and circumstances i believe)

Gentle/Rough (i like both, but more like to be rough, if it’s what my partner likes, can talk dirty as well)

My hot dream:

Open marriage without jealousy, anger or distrust. I prefer woman to be free and with me not because she must, but because she wants. Pleasure and joy of soul mates without cages or chains.

- This is it - Vitalick finished and posted - I suppose, i like pretty much everything, besides extreme things.

But it’s usually up to the partner. You can’t please someone you like if you not taking his preferences seriously. And greater pleasure is when your lover is happy. Best thing is to have open relationships, when nobody is limited and trust is most important. After all, we are here to have fun, not to play life simulator. Sure, there is a lot of people who is interested only in parties and talking or mixing in a lot of real life, which is really sad, but this is open world. The hardest task? To find someone special and really like minded to share time on a regular basis. This is great when someone is looking forward to the next evening in your company.

- Witch is really busy - Vitalick looked at the dark sky, lightened up by stars - She told i will get two Curses in the same time to help me finish faster.

Next date is 14th November. He will have two weeks to break both last Curses and then there will be only waiting for outcome.

Any feedback will be appreciated
Let me know if you do not like something,
like or have some questions. Thanks ^_^

Fourth and Fifth Curse: Bond and Masquerade

[14.11.18]

Composite Curse which takes to steps to break it. It’s power overwhelming. Reality itself is deformed from dark energy, which even alters rules of life and death. It was never broken before and Halloween Witch was its first creator.

First Step: Cursed must build a bond with someone or his life energy will be drained over time, making his “life spark” weaker.

Second Step: Cursed must create adventure and if it will be bright enough to stay in memory, Curse will be broken. It is possible only after it’s weakened by first step.

If Broken: grants powerful regeneration ability.

If Sinked into soul: Infertility

post-23664-0-17034900-1542474677_thumb.jpg

Calm sea, gentle evening sun and golden sand. And a beautiful woman on chaise lounge beside him. This scenery can look ideal but it was not. Vitalick was focused more on a seagull, swirling above water surface. “Is this some kind of Zen?” voice of the witch distracted him for a few seconds, but not longer. He continued to watch at the sea and think. He have met this woman the day before yesterday. First, he got impression she is a nice and easy going person, but it was first impression and probably wrong. Some people is coming to this 3DX resort to get away from usual life, drop off chains or just to relax and have some pleasant evening. This girl have come here for things Vitalick was never felt a lack of. Maybe it was difference in age, or…

- I was spending some time at beaches - she turned to him and smiled - how do you like my tan?

- Looks nice - he took a look at her beautiful body covered by sexy red bikini - Also have especially good contrast with blond hair color.

post-23664-0-03466800-1542474685_thumb.jpg

She was a decent person, but he have lost any sexual interest towards her. Vitalick have left behind things she was looking for. After some more time at beach he left and moved to a SIN Club. Some time spent there, as usual, he was alone and looking how other people having fun with friends. Eventually, he started conversation with a woman. They have talked for some time, danced and then parted. It is like he are a magazine in waiting room. While your friends is not here, you can read something to entertain yourself. Same with the people. Fixed friends circles.

post-23664-0-36115800-1542474692_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-85767200-1542474700_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-55634900-1542474708_thumb.jpgpost-23664-0-73058800-1542474715_thumb.jpg

And there was fresh blood as well. New people, struggling to find friends as well. When they getting some support, their mood going up, they getting in some party, catching attention and BAM, they have some friends around. The guy they have met at the start? Not needed anymore.

Maybe it is karma or he just not mixing in well. Vitalick returned home after 6 hours and entered his house. Betty was charging at kitchen and apartment was even more silent than usual. He walked from room to room, taking some pictures and making notes.

- What are you going to do now? - woman’s voice softly asked.

- First, i need to learn how to meditate - Vitalick placed his notes on the kitchen table and moved to a bathroom - Then i will be working on a new kind of building and then we will see.

When jacuzzi was turned on, soft lights from its bottom lit the water and calm music started to play. He placed his clothes on shelves and sat in warm water. Some relax was needed after such heavy day.

- You can’t get rid of hardon in warm water i think - witch was probably smiling right now.

- Just need to calm down a bit and relax - Vitalick was thinking about Master Yoda…

- Wow! - surprised witch was laughing - You really can get rid of hardon even in hot water just in no time! Is it some kind of Jedi training?

- Zen, probably - he looked up to the ceilings.

imgres-1.jpg

Sometimes, when you can’t change the way things work, you might try to change the way you see them. Understanding takes time. Therefore, something useful can be done meanwhile. For example, there is at least two types of music nobody playing or very rare to be played. Might be not popular or just underestimated. In any case, it is worth to try and make a place for it to be presented.

- It is magic...

- Wait, what?.. - Vitalick was not sure how to understand what Witch have just sayed.

- Music can be compared to magic - Witch started to explain - Human’s body is made mostly of water and water tends to react on sound. Sound makes all kinds of waves which creates vibrations and…

- Was not aware you are into science - he started to laugh, making fun of her.

- So why i must be stupid? - she was a bit angry - Just wielding magic does not makes me unable to be aware of physics, mechanics, cybernetics, programming and…

- Come on, programming and cybernetics?

- Okay, maybe not this two things~ - she was clearly up to something.

Vitalick wiped off his hand and reached console on the wall. After a few seconds of browsing he picked song and turned it on.

- We will need to think about some nice playlist to start with - looks like Witch liked idea.

- Yeah, let’s get to it on the weekend - he relaxed and closed his eyes.

post-23664-0-50400700-1542474722_thumb.jpg

Before he went to a bed, Witch have asked him about woman he have met in the SIN Club and why he was happy to spend time with her and when returned started to feel a bit down.

- Did you upset, she was not up for something hot?

- Nah - Vitalick shaked his head - I was not going to ask her anyway, it was this…

- Aura! - Witch shouted in his head and laughed - Come on, drop it already! I can’t see anything, it is your imagination.

- Who knows? Maybe - he took his pills and prepared bed - I think, i like her, but when i left it was this feeling again. Like a magazine in the waiting room. Therefore i need to change my point of view.

- You need to break the Curse, dummy - her voice sounded kinda weird right now - My powers will be triple from original, in any case. But if you will break it, it will be five times, which was never accomplished before by any Witch. And the more important, your chances of survival after month will end is not great at all. I’d say it’s about… One of ten, right now.

- So, the first three Curses did not gave me anything?

- You are wrong, “imminent death” means not zero chances to avoid it, it means minus one hundred percent… Do the math.

- Oh… And what chances i will have if all Curses will be broken? - Vitalick looked at starry sky.

- One of two.

Oh, and here is https://evanyapornstar.tumblr.com/ Evanya's Blog ^_^

Still waiting for some feedback in Private Messenger. Come on, i as sure at least 2 of you is reading ;) I want to improve, therefore i will need some comments from you about the story ;)

Okey, i will also post a picture of me waiting for Feedback, maybe it will add me some points :D

giphy.gif