Persona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:03 PM

Good Evening

So, the test server are closed. Which means its time to go on at main one. But the issue is i was a part of RP company which was really great and nice to play with and i am not sure if there a way to find ourselves at the main server. We didnt actually shared any contact information and i do think its the best, but i do hope, our paths will cross again someday.

Our names was Tayra, trissxx and Wolf in game.

I do hope, someone of you will come to forum and will find this topic. PM me, and lets decide what to do next :) I'd really liked to continue our adventure and not really sure if its possible to find a better RP company then you.

PS: in a mob of dancing zombies and colds, you was just the light of joy.

I do hope its not against forum rules to look for RP friends from test server, as we, sadly, wasnt ready for it to close today :)

Candy, i do hope you will find this topic  :wub:

• RidgePawn likes this

#2 ExHaran

ExHaran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts
  • Locationeverything

Posted 26 October 2018 - 07:30 AM

Good Evening

So, the test server are closed. Which means its time to go on at main one. But the issue is i was a part of RP company which was really great and nice to play with and i am not sure if there a way to find ourselves at the main server. We didnt actually shared any contact information and i do think its the best, but i do hope, our paths will cross again someday.

Our names was Tayra, trissxx and Wolf in game.

I do hope, someone of you will come to forum and will find this topic. PM me, and lets decide what to do next :) I'd really liked to continue our adventure and not really sure if its possible to find a better RP company then you.

PS: in a mob of dancing zombies and colds, you was just the light of joy.

I do hope its not against forum rules to look for RP friends from test server, as we, sadly, wasnt ready for it to close today :)

Candy, i do hope you will find this topic  :wub:

The problem is some names that was created in the test server can be different with names of main server. So, don`t hug people around you so fast if you don`t know who is who. Not everyone like random hugs. :) 

Have a good time in 3dx, glad to see new people and rp community  ^_^

• Persona likes this

#3 Persona

Persona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:53 AM

Well, i have a month to decide if i like it and to be contacted by people i liked to play with so much. Or, to find a new friends on main server, maybe. The question is if i will be able to find someone likeminded :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users