3DXChat Community

Christmas Enchanted Forest Celebration

TenaFoxxx

Its getting that time of year... Not too far away now. Christmas. And what is better than a surprise at Christmas time. 

christmas-parties-cover-photo.jpg?ver=20

For me there are many reasons for this party. Its my birthday, and JasonWilde's as well. 

1ed437c3d46999df87f6dab8a2dac3c1.jpg

winter-wonderland-penguin-cake-e15044515

Its the MONTH of the Anniversary of both, meeting and marrying Jason.

Bar__1_.0.0.jpg

30th_112.jpg

Its Christmas in December. It is my favorite time of year!

john-lewis-rainbow-christmas-tree-2018-1

The room was inspired by ideas from DarkStud. It will be open for 2 weeks just like the 12 Days of Christmas and will be open some nights after that right up until New Years Eve.

christmas-event-organisers-bucks.jpg

It is my hope that many of you will come and enjoy the Holiday Season and music provided. Some times and dates there will be guest DJs and prizes given.

The KICK off for this Seasonal event is Saturday DECEMBER 8th. Starting at NOON EST, 9 PST. SAVE that date, and come hear the songs and see the sights of Enchantment in the Enchanted Forest room!

• 4 weeks later...

OKAY EVERYONE This is Just a reminder!!

DECEMBER THE 8TH AT NOON EST. The party will begin.

Live DJ's and lots of things to do in the special Enchanted Forest Room!

So get ready cause its coming soon. Mark it on the Calendar now, so the 12 days of Christmas countdown begins that day. We will be open every day until Christmas but the Grand Opening is December 8th starting at Noon EST, 9 a.m. PST and 3 pm CET

I Cant Wait. This will be Amazing and Fun. See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone that attended the Anniversary and BD party for Jason and myself. We were happily surrounded by many family and friends. It was a joy filled lovely day and we even had the Bare Bunny's there! 

Here is our UPDATE: ON December 13th we begin the 12 Days of Christmas Hosted in the Enchanted Forest Room.

enchanted-forest-robin-moline.jpg

It will be three to four hours each day. Most days it will be starting at Noon PST, 3 EST and 9 CET. Come join our Holiday Celebration! We will have guest DJ's and prizes given out on Certain days.

il_570xN.1333256416_sh9c.jpg

You will only know IF you come as no one wins if they do not come in! See you there!

enchanted-forest-steve-roberts.jpg

snowy-night-wallpaper_549667.jpg

What inspired the 12 Days of Christmas and the room "The Enchanted Forest" and the purpose of the room for me?        

This is where I tell more: 

Five years ago, my mother passed from this world. She finally joined her husband, my father, who had been dead 50 years. Mother loved music. She loved to sing. Christmas was always such a special magical time. We always decorated for it. Special things. Made cookies, took them to widows and widowers, caroled and gave anonymous packages to those in need. Things I carried on in traditions with my own children.

When she passed, it was like a light went out in the world... A light that had made my life and the lives of others so blessed and so rich, so full. She was really such an amazing accomplished pioneer and woman having lived 94 years.. seeing so many things. Her last four years of life I was with her, helping to care for her aging body. And though her eyes grew dim and blind, and her body began to fail, inside her was still that strong and dynamic woman that loved the Holidays and her family.

I found it so hard the past four years to even decorate for the Holidays. I still cooked meals for homeless and people without families around. And still found time for cookies and such to take around until last year. Last year was the worst. My RL husband almost died... still is not recovered, my mother in law died, my sister in law died.. and a dear man who had been like a father to me for most of my life, passed away too, all in the space of 14 days.

I write this here, not for pity but to allow others of you to know, you are not alone. You share with me the loss of loved ones which does make the holidays and family days so much more difficult. This is why the suicide rates rise during this time of the year. Last Christmas, I did nothing at all for Christmas except to feed a few friends. I was deeply depressed. I knew this could not continue, it did no good and I needed to remember why we celebrate Christmas. The Savior, and his ultimate Love and Sacrifice. Not the Santa or the trees or gifts....not the fancy decorations or shopping like mad for the next best toy...No, its none of that.

So, with that in mind and to honor my mother and her love of Music and Festive lights and decorations, I created this concept and room beginning in July of this year. Music is a Universal language. It speaks to our very souls even when our words fail, the music carries deep messages to our minds, and hearts.

With Music, some provided by me, some by guest DJ's, and imagination, the childlike Wonder that is mine to give, I made this room and will play music of the Holiday season to make yours bright, happy and to give the "Spirit of the Season" a boost of Love and Gratitude, from me.

It will be my honor and privilege, even if only a handful come in. Its not about the numbers, its about giving back to you, the people who make this world a better place. And if it happens to lift your heart, make you smile, find love and enjoyment of the Enchantment of a Magical Forest place, then its even better. This is the FIRST year of what I hope to make an Annual Event.

I thank you, my friends, family and supporters. I hope, to see you there! 

I am sooo bad with time zone conversions.. My apologies. 2 PM Eastern Standard time, is 11 a. m. Pacific Standard time.  & with the magic of Google conversion table Voila   8:00 p.m. Monday, Central European Time (CET)

I will edit this into the Poster POST :)

Today was Incredible! If you missed this event. You missed a magical ONE OF A Kind event. Today, UkariKatase, brought to us beautiful amazing music! 

Today, Ariel and Rob Frostwalker Married in the room..Happily taking each other as Husband and Wife.

Today, the glorious Magic of the season was felt by all.

Today was ALL I could have hoped for And so much More.

So to ALL that were there,

To All that contributed.

To all that supported and backed me up .... God Bless you. TODAY was LOVE, Today was CHRISTMAS.... To me.

My heart is so full.. Cried many tears today during this event.. Thank you everyone. 

And Next year? WE will come back and do it again in the Enchanted Forest and the 12 Days of Christmas will spread Magic, Love and Holiday good Will, to all. 

Pictures will FOLLOW soon. 

Love you all, Wild Honey

Tonight at the Enchanted Forest for the 6th day of the 12 days of Christmas, DJ StarrFyre was our GUEST Dj. Great Classic Christmas tunes and she provided entertainment and classics for the night. THANK YOU STARR for your Fantastic Christmas music. Everyone there throughout the night appreciated you and your music. Magical creatures were discovered to the delight of many guests, Unicorns, pixie fairies and Pegasus along with enchanting lighting and a forest of lovely colorful trees. SO much to see and do. You are all cordially invited to come see and enjoy this wonderful seasonal event. Everyone is Welcome!!! See you there again tomorrow. ;)

You are most welcome Rob. 

NOW I have something I must say immediately. A few days ago I logged into my WildHoney account and found everything gone. Friends list, gifts, about me information, and all photos from the photo gallery. I did not do this!

I have not known quite how to deal with this, I know there have been glitches of many sorts in the game lately but this? This is truly a nightmare. NOT a good gift to anyone for Christmas.

I am making this known in public forum as there really is no other way to inform many others. 

I make this move as a result of a message in my inbox from a long time friend.

I will not share who sent it, It is not their fault that I have this issue but it is a message that helps me deal with and know that this is widespread in my account and all my friends, EVERY single one, was deleted and showed "blocked" or unable to see me even from tracking gifts given.

This is the message I received with the title of the message,

God dosen't like evil

Sent Yesterday, 11:35 PM

"Maybe not the best time to have done what you did by deleting me from your friends list, as God doesn't like evil and you do it at his time of year. This was my thank you for sending you a gift for the holidays. I have never done anything to you. Never spoke bad about you, have always respected you and gone to your places to support you and this is my thanks. Well don't let Karma come back to bite you in your ass. A real friend would have questioned before just deleting, and you really don't act your age at times. Best to you & yours"

Now I was stunned at first. I would NEVER do that. Then I realized this was indeed a glitch my account was hit with for whatever reason it was and is not intended for anyone. So this is what I responded and I mean this message for EVERYONE.  TRULY I have not done such an abominable thing. 

Sent Today, 01:23 AM

First thing.  A few days ago, I logged in to find my entire friends list GONE. My gifts Gone. My about me,  Gone. My Photo gallery, Gone. I did not delete anyone, did not block anyone, did not initiate anything at all for this. To be honest, it has been a nightmare of sorts as I would not ever do this to anyone, let alone a friend. Come to find out, I had disappeared from everyone's friends list to seem blocked, Even my long time love, JasonWilde, and there is no way I would do that to him EVER. 

Moreover, since I am lucky enough that he and I have multiple sources and ways of contact, I was able to have him meet me in one of 3DX public rooms and add him to my buddy list Then he found he had me on his ignore list. He did not do that, but nevertheless it showed me ignored.

I do not know why this was or what caused it. I do know however that those who I have on skype, kik or discord were informed as soon as I could through messages and in group threads in Discord.

I am truly deeply sorry you have thought I would be unkind. if I HAD done this I would not blame you one single bit. But since I did not I hope you will accept that I did not do this and forgive this glitch in the game and forgive the circumstances. I truly am sorry for this event. I had no control over this.

I send my love and my honest wish that you have blessings beyond measure. THANK you for telling me that you also have found this glitch in effect. It seems all my "friends" also thought the same, But a few did know I would never do it. 

With kindest respect, love  and regards,

Wild Honey.

I can only hope to reach out this way and effectively correct this "mistake" though I was not mean, or unkind to do this. I hold no ill will towards anyone who was counted friend. If this is Karma, I will accept it and say only I am sorry if you or others interprete this event as my just desserts. I would hope however that if ANYONE else has had this glitch or others affecting them, that it will give a heads up for others to know it has happened and perhaps help to get the situation cleared up. For any harm, hurt feelings or ill will you have felt, those of you out there that know me, know when I say, I did not do what I was accused of, know it is the Truth. 

I wish all of you the happiest and merriest of holiday seasons.

With love, 

WildHoney

The EVE OF a NEW YEAR approaches and of COURSE an Enchanted Forest is one amazing and MAGICAL place you could be!! As I had planned since OCTOBER, this will be the New Years Event to Harold in the Brand New Year 2019!

Tomorrow for Most of the DAY after NOON PST, 3 PM EST, 10 PM CET, the Room will open and music will be playing all night long until just after the Stroke of Midnight EST! which is 9 PM PST  5 am CET!

Surprises with added EFFECTS in the room. *fireflies* *Red fog* *Snow melt and snow texture added to any rock etc*

And the GIVE AWAY will be announced at Some Point in this evening.

I want to Thank ALL of you that have supported the 12 Days of Christmas Event, The SOS Birthday party held there and the days since Christmas you have been here. Its truly been a beautiful and magical event.  I have determined that perhaps next year I shall do something similar or maybe a 2nd Annual 12 Days of Christmas and NEW YEARS Party event. :) Just thinking ahead and planning for the Amazing year upon us.

Thank you, G0d Bless you all,

Love, Wild Honey

Happy New Year,

This New Years Eve will be the last day our *Winter* Enchanted Forest will be open. 

I want to thank ALL the DJ's and those who helped build, inspire and create this room. The Room will open at 7:00 PM EST and continue to after Midnight, to see in the New Year with Style. All types and Kinds of music will be played throughout the evening :)

SPECIAL Thanks to those who helped improve my "dream" and suggest things to make it even better

And to all of you who have come, supported it and invested your time coming there to chat, dance, have fun in the many "recreational " spots and enjoy the *magical* creatures you will find there.

May this new year, 2019 Be filled with Love, Light, Laughter and Good Health to last all the year through! 

With Love to you and yours,

WildHoney & Family

• 4 weeks later...

The Following prizes were awarded to those who participated in this years First Annual Enchanted Forest 12 Days of Christmas:

The Christmas Version of the Enchanted Forest were given to: Rob and Ariel Frostwalker They were given the room which the two married in!

The Newest Version of the Enchanted Forest, Spring scene was given to DJ Starrfyre for her numerous appearances and great contributions to the Holiday Celebration.

The Unusual and amazing DJ stand was given to Ukari Katase

And the original version of the room was given to Dark Stud for his part in inspiring the room.

Until December 13 2019... I wish you all the best Year and hope to see you again for the Second Annual Enchanted Forest 12 Days of Christmas!