3DXChat Community

Tamsin's Diary

TamsinUK

Who is actually trying to say they a better than anybody else here?

You can think what you want but all I was doing was trying to help as I didn't understand why you used that word and you were the one getting upset with me trying convey how you were making a mound out of a molehill. So again have a lovely day or night. 

When I first joined 3dxChat, the first time, I wanted to role play a character very different to me. I thought I was good at it and enjoyed playing her. I met some nice people as her. As I got to know people better I found it much harder to play her. She was too different. She was too English which made the role play very much harder for me. In the end my subscription expired. In time I renewed with a variation of her character. Closer to me but still very different. This time I had a bad experience and decided to leave again. I thought that the bad experience may have been partly due to the role play itself.

When I rejoined this time I decided to play as me because I felt it wrong to continue a role play and build friendships as that character. It felt wrong to me this time. I was also more confident in my real which made me more confident in game.

I do not regret the role play but I think there is a risk for difficulties and misunderstandings if it is not clear to all people if a role is being played.

I want to say thank you to the people who have visited my diary and the people who have liked my posts. I did not create the diary because I wanted likes or to start discussion or even to promote confilct. I created my diary because I thought I had something to say that might interest other people. I welcome replies because I am very interested in what other people think. I do not want nastiness here, I would much prefer nice things. If serious matters then it is discussed in a sensible and respectful manner. Respect is important, no?

It would be good if these diaries could be a forum for people to share their experiences and thoughts and have commentary be offered in a pleasant and un-critical way but that experiment has failed.

It's repeatedly stated, and vociferously so, that anyone has a right to post whatever they want anywhere they want as long as it's within the rules. Without proper moderation this will never allow people to express their opinions or have a discussion without flame or sarcasm or being baited into an argument. Then hounded down for taking the bait.

It's a pity but that's the way it is.

Made it to Amsterdam and I can say with full confidence several of you have backed off and acted like chicken poops in the face of banning RobT. And right when we were right at the edge of it, but it is ok. I know change is hard and I will be back on another account to follow his every rule breaking move and report him for it. This time in quiet secrecy. I am not mad at any of you, because I know enacting change and doing the right thing is one of the hardest things to do in life. It is almost always met with resistance and conflict. And who wants do deal with that right, but do not worry, soon the forum member known as RobT will be nothing but a grey distant bad memory to forums.  :wub:  :wub:​ 

it is way too busy for me, I am in a taxi cab right now but when I get to my hotel, I don't want to deal with this crap. I know because of RobT and his small group of dumb ass little girls I will probably be banned but I can care less, I already have a new account already started to work on getting him permanently banned. There will be no diaries, no posts, nothing. just non-stop reports of him violating rules. Kiss  :wub:

I want to say this, to try and close this small section of my diary. RobT, and all his alts, have as much right to be here as the rest of us. The point is he must abide by the rules just like the rest of us try to. I think the bullying would all but dissappear if the forums were actively moderated and the rules applied consistently. I think the same would prevent most of the unpleasantness that ruins world chat in game. Until that happens I try to live my 3dxChat life by my own standards. That is the best any of us can do.

I agree. It is funny when someone can not successfully debate someone here they resort to gender and sexual orientation shaming and paranoid accusations. Wait, I am sorry, it isn’t funny. Boring, childish and pathetic are more accurate adjectives. But when dealing with childs’ minds in adult bodies these things will happen.

Public service announcement : feel free to browse my new gaming, fairy tale diary i am starting tonight. To start i will be reviewing everyones fav game simon says and the crowd pleasing fable jimmy cracked corn.

Be there or be square. I look forward to entertaining you all, Be sure not to miss it. Should be up tonight

I’m looking forward to it, if it goes up late and I miss it i’ll catch up tomorrow don’t worry :)

23komrc.gif

I say this in the hope my thread gets back on track. The baiting I see here, and earlier, is against the rules and has been reported. If I get the kind of post I expect then he disrespects the rules. I do not want to put him, or the person I think is one of his alts, on ignore because I want to know what he is doing to derail my diary I have asked Gizmo to lock this so I can start again.

No point in starting a new diary. Someone will accidentally hug you not knowing how much you dislike any kind of physical contact and it will end up how this one is.  

Does my froggy need hugs, you seem to keep talking about them? Even when no one else is. It’s almost like it’s to harass someone about their opinion. Of course I know that’s not why you’re doing it.