#21 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:33 PM

I think, Xandi, that if we met in game we would understand each other better. I have explained concern, you have said what you think. Time to move on, no?

#22 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

I change my plan for my diary and want to return to what makes friendships successful in 3dxChat. I have said several times I have conversations with my friends about topics which we hold strong opinions. I every case the discussion remains friendly, it is clear that we enjoy each other's company and enjoy the stimulation of each others opinions. In one of my posts yesterday, which has been deleted, I made the point that it is a good thing to respect each others boundaries. In the case of my friends we know each other well enough to challenge and tease but at all times we respect each others opinions. I think that is important. I think that might be why we get on so well.

#23 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

I risk having my diary trolled by replying to this. Xandisweet is trying to needle me. Is that the right word? I shall speak plain and say that wanted hugs are welcome and a pleasure. Unwanted hugs are not and can become bullying. I post this link so people can make up their own minds. I do not want to open a debate here.

http://3dxforum.com/...7106-free-hugs/

When I meet my friends we share hugs, unless the circumstances make it difficult. I like my friends a lot and a hug demonstrates that friendship. I do not understand why a small group of people try to break this. I am one who stands up to bullies if I feel I have something to say. Bullying is wrong any where and at any time, no? There is no more to say on this theme, other than to say again that the thing that makes 3dxChat a good place to be is friends.

Heya Tamsin

Xandi wasn’t needling (the definition for me of needling is to annoy or harass) she’s simply saying that a good ol Hug (mutually accepted naturally) is a good way to resolve things in most situations.

Her thread was in the same vein but it was subject to misinterpretation in some cases. Xandi is one of the sweetest kindest people I know in 3dx.

It can also be consider Sarcasm. haha giggle giggle.

#24 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:02 AM

It is ironic, no, that if Xandisweet's post is read in context, as well as her posts in the two threads quoted there is no sarcasm. You suggest I am a humourless bitch but some things are not funny. No woman likes to be pawed by a creepy man.

I am unlikely to be able to visit the forums again today or play the game due to last night's vote in the House of Commons. 3dxChat has provided light relief to the work I do every day. This has become much more difficult since the referendum. I have regularly had to remove racist slogans from my workplace, I have had to replace the window twice. There is more, here is not the time and place to say more. I do want to say that 3dxChat has provided a break from this and that my in game friends have been supportive, even though they might not agree with my opinons.

#25 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Formerly virtual, forever realistic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationSlow dancing in the sunset with my beloved.

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

It can also be consider Sarcasm. haha giggle giggle.

I wasn’t being sarcastic but hey, more fool me for getting drawn into this. Won’t happen again ;)

#26 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

I wasn’t being sarcastic but hey, more fool me for getting drawn into this. Won’t happen again ;)

Sorry wasn't saying you were

#27 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:03 PM

Today has been a day where planning for the worst has meant it hasn’t happened. That is a big relief. I would like to say to Mikey that I value his opinion here.

#28 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

It is ironic, no, that if Xandisweet's post is read in context, as well as her posts in the two threads quoted there is no sarcasm. You suggest I am a humourless bitch but some things are not funny. No woman likes to be pawed by a creepy man.

I am unlikely to be able to visit the forums again today or play the game due to last night's vote in the House of Commons. 3dxChat has provided light relief to the work I do every day. This has become much more difficult since the referendum. I have regularly had to remove racist slogans from my workplace, I have had to replace the window twice. There is more, here is not the time and place to say more. I do want to say that 3dxChat has provided a break from this and that my in game friends have been supportive, even though they might not agree with my opinons.

Again I think you are making it out way more then what it is but anywho. 

#29 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

That is your opinion. I think I speak for many when I wrote my earlier post so I repeat. Women do not like being pawed at.

We agree to differ and move on, no?

#30 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Formerly virtual, forever realistic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationSlow dancing in the sunset with my beloved.

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

Sorry wasn't saying you were

A misundersting on my part, my apologies.
  • ToxicallySweet likes this

#31 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

That is your opinion. I think I speak for many when I wrote my earlier post so I repeat. Women do not like being pawed at.

We agree to differ and move on, no?

Just think maybe because you aren't the greatest with English that maybe you don't see it how its put. For example Pawed at. To me you are saying you don't like an animal putting its foot on you. Just some food for thought. I'm done have a lovely day or night whatever it may be for you.

paw
/pô/
verb
past tense: pawed; past participle: pawed
  1. (of an animal) feel or scrape with a paw or hoof.
    "the horse rose on its strong haunches, its forelegs pawing the air"

#32 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

You patronise! I say you go sling your hook. Your have me angry which you intend. Women do not like being patronised any more than being groped. What you say reveals who you are.

#33 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

You patronise! I say you go sling your hook. Your have me angry which you intend. Women do not like being patronised any more than being groped. What you say reveals who you are.

No think it shows who you are. Don't know why you are angry. Clearly you take things a little too seriously. I did not mean to upset you. Take a deep breath, it'll be ok. 

#34 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:12 PM

VKdx.gif

Lets hug this one out 

#35 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:52 PM

I have asked for my diary to be locked. Everybody can see what has been done here.

I will make a new diary when I have something to say.

#36 ToxicallySweet

ToxicallySweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

I'm sorry you feel you need to do that over what I don't know but I am sorry. 

#37 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:23 PM

I am glad you have apologised, thank you. I ask that you think and try to understand my point, even if you do not agree.

#38 TamsinUK

TamsinUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:24 PM

I still want this diary to be locked because I think a very important point has emerged.

#39 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationSlowly bleeding out somewhere

Posted 16 January 2019 - 06:13 PM

VKdx.gif

Lets hug this one out 

He trained you well

#40 Xandisweet

Xandisweet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:48 AM

My first language is sarcasm, if it's not sarcastic then it's typically about tacos, or I've made a valid point. If you choose to disagree I do not wish to change your opinion. But that doesnt mean that when you're straight up mean or malicious I'm gonna change mine either. Agreeing to disagree means i do what i want and you do what you want, no?
  • ToxicallySweet and DinopL like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users