3DXChat Community

Party Time at Seamyst's!!!!! Friday Oct. 19 6 pm EST 11pm BST

shovelhead

Thank you everyone that came out!!!!! Had a great time and it made our party very special for us!!!! we had a ton of friends new and old come out!!!!!!  Hope you enjoyed the music I provided as much as I enjoyed playing for you!!! We even had a wedding!!!!!!! I was so tired I didn't remember to write their names down, my bad!!!! Congrats to the happy newlyweds!!!!!!   Seamyst would like to thank you as well, she is new to the forums and still on the 1 post a day restriction. a couple pics for  you!!!!!!!! Thank you again so much!!!

first.pngsecond.png

Yay I can reply...Hey Everyone:

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out last night.  We had an amazing time. I was overwhelmed with the amount of people who showed up so apologies if I didn't respond to your pm or didn't get a chance to hug you.  Special thanks to angel for co hosting, Vaughn for making the awesome poster for the party and especially to DJ Shovel for playing awesome music, taking requests and just because he is amazing. Thank you all for the great time and most of all everyone got along and it was a drama free night woohooooo.  

• 2 weeks later...