3DXChat Community

Problem with the time on the site

Serafall

Hello everyone,

I didn't see anyone else posting about this so it might be just me, but the time that is shown for the posts is all wrong.

When I go to the setting it says i'm in the GMT+1 witch is right but the current time that is marked under it is completely wrong.

As i'm righting this it's 1:10 PM and the site shows it as being 6:50 PM.

Is it just me with this problem or do other peoples have it to.

Thanks for any reply

same problem for me, i gave up on trying to set it to the right time. i just look at my actual e mail time stamp to figure out what time stuff was sent. but it be nice if it got fixed its a easy fix im sure. 

It a problem that been there since they move the game to the crurent server. It use to be working properly before the migration.

My guess is that the problem is server side and can only be solve by the technical admin.

Not much We can really do beside reportant the issue

• 3 months later...

When I removed from the profile option Automatically detect when my timezone is in DSTbut left the reference to my time zone and My timezone is currently in DSTthe forum has moved one hour forward. So my GMT+4 is GMT+7 in the forum.

When I removed from the profile option  My timezone is currently in DST too, the forum has moved one hour back. Now I'm again cheated for 2 hours.

• 3 weeks later...