3DXChat Community

Body Morphs/Sliders

StrelokMarkedOne

Hi all,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section - but I've seen a few avatars around with bodies that look huge! It looks like they have no limitations on their sliders, so they can make their arms or legs really thick, and female avatars can make their breasts much larger than the default. Is this something that they've paid to do? Or something else?

I'd love to know!

Thanks!  ;)

It is becoming a recurring thing, like I have seen more and more people change their bodies beyond the boundaries to what the game lets you but they never tell anyone how they do it. Yet it makes me wonder how other people find out how to do it if the people who did it first don't tell anyone. :)

they are using a program called cheatsomething , personally i wonder if its not that causing some of the bugs in game

<_<  i'm thinking Leeloo might be right here i was thinking the same thing. its hard enough dealing with the bugs of a new patch as it is..and then to have to deal with the extra ones from a hack is just annoying.

they are using a program called cheatsomething , personally i wonder if its not that causing some of the bugs in game

The program in question is "CheatEngine". This is not really 3DXChat specific hack. As far as I'm aware, this is how it's done because of poor security features in 3DXChat chat. I'm mainly mentioning this for community awareness and avoiding rumour mongering. It might help the developers too. I don't use it personally. I think the models in 3DXChat are beautiful as is.

Basically what this program allows you to do is to scan an application's memory, and directly change specific values in memory. The process is actually very tedious and boring to find the right location in memory to override. Many ways to guard against such memory modifications.

This shouldn't really affect your client. But I'm not a 3DXChat developer, so take that with a grain of salt. Just general system design principles dictate that this shouldn't happen unless 3DXChat engineers are really terrible at their job. :P I highly doubt that.

As far as I know, this is the only way to do this.

Personally, I don't really care for this exploit, and I don't think the developers do either. Because it is actually very trivial to guard against CheatEngine style of hacking. I'm all for more options, and to be blunt, I expect the developers will provide us better customization so that people don't have to resort to hunting in their PC memory to do it.

Just my 2 cents.