3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Sorry chloe, I will keep out of it now, I don't want to risk your dairy any further, hopefully he will stop trying to trash it.

Oh, and good morning to you to :)

It's already full of troll trash. It was my second try to have some kind of funny / critical blog / diary on the forum but this seems impossible. The forum is in the hands of the trolls. So maybe we all should reduce our activities again to advertise parties... if we have one day any again! So back to troll free Discord.

I don't care if this blog gets deleted or not... and this will not make me any mad as some trolls seems to hope LOL

So all good Twiggy kiss

Sorry chloe, I will keep out of it now, I don't want to risk your dairy any further, hopefully he will stop trying to trash it.

Oh, and good morning to you to :)

I am sorry too, Chloe it is just so hard to resist when multiple accounts try to get the attention back they lost in the game. I am glad you have a lot of friends, which let you laugh about all of them fools because they are jealous  :)  :wub:

I am sorry too, Chloe it is just so hard to resist when multiple accounts try to get the attention back they lost in the game. I am glad you have a lot of friends, which let you laugh about all of them fools because they are jealous :):wub:

Im jealous, i wish i could have an imaginary vagina and talk to others with fake ones.

im an attention whore danny, its what i do. i see clockwork left a pic of you and chloes last encounter on here. wasnt that sweet of him

oh i am sorry i have that disgusting person on block so i dont see the messages..btw you really should think about how you wanna call me, last time it was Frank now Danny I am confused.

oh i am sorry i have that disgusting person on block so i dont see the messages..btw you really should think about how you wanna call me, last time it was Frank now Danny I am confused.

Oh I think I was Frank... or was I Felia? Both? Maybe an alien... or am I you? Lol... To much insults and harassment to get it all together... Since Rob can't imagine that virtual friendships have strong bounds too, he still think he can convince ppl to believe his lies... Hahaha

3 days of server down and friends have become foes already............LOL 

Come on! we already have the trash in WC (ingame)........why you guys are keen to fight outside the game?.............If you guys don't agree on something to the point of fighting........why not politely press the ignore button? LOL......btw.........what is this Blog here for again? 

Oh Rob, now you try to go the other way and say 6 weeks ago I said I was 2 months pregnant.

The only time I have mentioned this pregnancy in these forums before was here...   http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7031-our-sweet-and-problematic-alts-techsolution/?p=287865

back in June.

Seems your maths are even worse than I thought, you can't even count.

Rob counting > 1 4 8 3 2

Funny how when I talk to you and point out something you said with one of your alts you always respond.

Search them on discord. You can find chloe by searching dudes pretending to be lesbians and twiggy is searchable with dudes who were 2 months preggo 6 weeks ago and now suddenly its 8. Maybe she is canine and she uses dog years

And yet another alt bites the dust.

Well that is strange, if I look back up to his post at 7.43 and he has written this...

"8-4 =4   billy jack.   btw, if it took you four months to realize you were with child, time to lay off the doughnuts and cookies"

Yet if I try to quote it it copies this...

I really dont know why i am even debating this, I could care less how far along someones imaginary pregnancy is. I digress. 

Oh and by the way, June the 22nd, when I did that post I was a little over 3 months, we had just started letting people know, which is fairly standard when you are preggo to wait til you are 3 months before you start telling people.

My baby is actually due in 3 weeks.

June 22nd to November 11 is 4 and 2/3 months, so your maths still sucks.

Oh I see you are still using your alt to try make it look like you have people agree with you.

Look back I have already shown this alt is you.

I can just about promise you her getting fucked in any way is the last thing happening

And also see you still must think people actually will believe the lies you post to try degrade me, as you can't do it with any truths.

Now I can see you are butt hurt, as you like to put it, as I know when you are you always say this type of thing...

HAHAHA. I think its cute you think i give a fuck about anyone here outside of a couple people. i could care less what the freaks believe. I am here for my enjoyment only and the sheer fact that i can just post a hello and your lips are on my dick so fast your fake vagina wets itself is very amusing to me

Well I would love to have time to keep showing everyone how much a fool you are, but I have a real life to attend to, unlike you.

Enjoy you delusions of greatness, have a nice day.