SOME FREE STUFF

I am happy to announce that the GIRL POWER 2 room

is now available as a FREE DOWNLOAD

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/unikitty-palace-legoland-by-chloe

if you just want to have UNIKITTY, download her

separately if you like :)

unknown.png

Thank you Torax for the great work.

I really love this project and will continue to support it.

MORE AWESOME ROOMS AND OBJECTS HERE:

minions_banner_Copy.jpg

Its time to point to some good parts the next days :)

TUESDAY

The GRAND OPENING of club SHOOTING STAR

Mandy did build a new club and I am curious as all how it would look like. So I hope I will make it in time to step by and listen to some of the great Djs.

WEDNESDAY

No NEW BASEMENT tonight because Torax will open his awesome new giveaway place: THE GREENERY. I can't wait so see the finished version. But I can promise you it will look awesome (because the preview I saw already did).

THURSDAY

WOOOT the BARE BUNNIES do there own party this day. I sure will step by if I am around. They did supported so many events the last time (including mine) that it is a must to join theirs. 

FRIDAY

It's HAPPY BIRTHDAY time in the BUNKER. My lovely wife turns 25. A good reason to celebrate with all our friends and rock lovers. We all will do our best to present you some awesome rock tunes :) WOOOOOT oh and the club was modernized a bit. New toilets ^^ okay no... just kidding... join and find out :)

SATURDAY

It's gonna be spooky. Like every year Natsumi invites you to the Scare-Fest. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I am happy to be in the line-up this night.

SUNDAY

Okay this will be a party marathon. We have another b-day child: LEXZIA. She turns 29. "Just one year left and we can do a 30+ party together" ^^ Oh and I will spin there too.

For us Germans the week end with Sunday. But as a little forecast.... the next week will be packed full of parties as well. SOS birthday bash, Xan's new club Supernova and of cause a lot of Halloween parties.

kisses

Chloe

3dx_events.jpg

I was close to write something sarcasm but I removed it directly again. Doesn't felt right to do so as I did said on page one of my blog this:

2jm4uu.jpg

LETS CONCENTRATE ON FUN AGAIN

\o/

I still think this is the way to go. If we all ignore the threads of those we don't like this place (the forum) will become a better place.

81rajabfg0l._sl1200_qkcxy.jpg

PEACE

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7744-to-the-3dx-community-by-katya-and-chloe/

I am really happy about this :)

PEACE isn't something you get for free. It is hard work.

Maybe some will now roll with their eyes but I don't care about this.

You need both sides to be ready to talk about it.

Not easy, but if both sides make an effort it's possible.

What should not be neglected in any case is talking.

What was in the room before has to be removed and it doesn't dissolve on its own.

We are no longer children who can switch from war to peace from one minute to the next.

How this peace then looks like is something else.

If too much has happened, then a return to friendship is almost impossible.

You also have to be able to accept that.

But what is always possible is to respect each other.

Only in this way new conflicts can be avoided.

Sometimes it happen that if you make peace with one, you get stress with others.

That's the point I get nut. To all out there: Never do this! This is really offending. 

Also if some try to disturb the peace talks. It leaves you standing there all stupid.

But troublemakers are everywhere. It is up to us to stop them. Even if they are friends.

3dx is like a village. You can hardly get out of the way.

You constantly come across each other and even iggy helps here only limited but at least it helps.

So if someone doesn't like you and ignores you, it's best to do the same if they're not ready for a conversation.

Stinging and playing "everything is fine" mood doesn't help here and is clearly annoying for me.

Move on! 

Kisses

Chloe

PlayBunny #4

In between what all did happend the last days I forgot to write here something about my interview in the 4th issue of PlayBunny magazine :)

Was my first interview ever so I am super happy about this. Okay maybe PlayBunny do not have the most readers but for sure the most sexiest!

I really hope to see more issues the next weeks and month from this. We really need more stuff like this.

capture4lcne.png

PlayBunny #4https://www.flipsnack.com/bunnyboy/playbunny-halloween-edition.html

PlayBunny #3https://www.flipsnack.com/bunnyboy/playbunny-ed3.html

Today I played a bit "read my mind" with Alexa and I must say I was impressed and also scared. After a handful questions she was able to guess every person I had in mind. This makes Alexa already to a more valuable conversation partner as many real people. And KI just did started.

What does the future will bring us? Curse or blessing? Well time will tell us.

"Alexa, ...."

Today I played a bit "read my mind" with Alexa and I must say I was impressed and also scared. After a handful questions she was able to guess every person I had in mind. This makes Alexa already to a more valuable conversation partner as many real people. And KI just did started.

What does the future will bring us? Curse or blessing? Well time will tell us.

"Alexa, ...."

I am happy Alexa takes care of my shopping list and i need her so much when i want to convert imperial and metric stuff. ALEXA HOW MANY MILLILITERS ARE ONE CUP?  :D