3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Back to seriousity....

i am surprised how long it took for the trolls to attack my blog. Perhaps they have just a moment of strength, since no official is visiting the forum at the moment ^^ 

You guys are so real. WOOOOOOOOT

But let me tell you a secret.... you all look like fools. Really.... nobody beside other trolls enjoy your acting on this forum. Your slurs, your insinuations, your lies, your hate.

All you achieve is that people turn their backs more and more on the forum. Because this Kindergarten is hard to bear, unless you have a very thick skin. Is it really surprising that people would rather use Discord than this forum? Some of you cried a bit because of this.

I am at the moment on really many of these Discord servers (guess also on the biggest ones) and should I tell you something? You are not there :) And never will, because you will be kicked at the first small mental drop-out. So I prefer Discord much more than the official and "neutral" forum where you can do what you want. All that happens from time to time is a few weeks of ban and that's it. Much too little in my eyes.

Chloe out 

Yes the forum often reminds me of reading all the slurs the bitch brigades use to leave each other in the school toilets.

haha... yes.... that fits... the difference is just that the guys sneak on the girls toilet and scribble on the wall "you girls have dicks" and paint dicks beside - 3 times the size of their own :D

you will have to remind me.  as far as your discord..... I am so sad im not on a discord full of men acting like women , talking about vaginas that dont exist. It really breaks my heart. Hold on, will try to shed a tear.

you sound excluded.... typically reaction if you have to stay out! And again you try to hate around with that "men acting like woman".... maybe YOU as a man should start acting like a MAN and not like a frustrated TROLL :)

let me give you a hug so you feel a bit better

db202a54c5016cb1510828da6313b9ae.png

There is something even better than discord by the way, its called going outside into the real world  . Just wanted to share that little bit of knowledge

So have fun there but better not try to troll around there too.... in the REAL world this could happen than:

giphy.gif

Or they get entire Diaries deleted and then they pout for three months. As far as any punishment being too little in your eyes..... I guess its a good thing that what you think doesnt matter at all ;)

You and my former diary is like this:

giphy.gif

P.S. oh I did pout (needed to google this)? LMAO.... but just in your dreams!