3DXChat Community

Make and Climb a Vertical Ladder?

Blythe

Hello All  B)

Is it possible for a character to climb a vertical ladder. I'm building a UFO. It is hovering a few feet above the ground and has a vertical cylinder extending down as an entrance. Inside that cylinder, I'd like to place a vertical ladder - will this allow access?

Alternately, could I place that "footstep" entry point up inside the UFO? Or both?

Also, if I place a cube of water through the entrance cylinder will that act as a "door"?

Thanks All!

Hi :)

Is it possible for a character to climb a vertical ladder. I'm building a UFO. It is hovering a few feet above the ground and has a vertical cylinder extending down as an entrance. Inside that cylinder, I'd like to place a vertical ladder - will this allow access?

You can build a ladder, but to my knowledge it has to be a bit titled... you'll have to play around to see what angle you need.

Alternately, could I place that "footstep" entry point up inside the UFO? Or both?

You can only place one spawn point... but this you can place inside the UFO ofc.

Also, if I place a cube of water through the entrance cylinder will that act as a "door"?

Yes. Add multiple layers of water objects on the same place to reduce transparency.